Xbox 360 problems

Discus and support Xbox 360 problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can’t use any of my discs on my Xbox 360. I just bought two new ones that have been pre owned but tested yet neither of them work. It shows up with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by REDQUEENOFHEARTS, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 problems

I can’t use any of my discs on my Xbox 360. I just bought two new ones that have been pre owned but tested yet neither of them work. It shows up with “Unrecognised disc” I can’t get any games through Xbox live because I don’t know the family password thing. Someone please help

:)

REDQUEENOFHEARTS, Aug 17, 2021
  2. llemmon Win User

Nat setting issue

I have the same problem, 2 Xbox 1 and an Xbox 360. ATT Uverse. Only the 360 has the problem
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Free game with gold membership

There are usually only problems with the XBOX 360 games. I then download them from my XBOX 360 console. XBOX One games are no problem
  4. panickyonion Win User

will play dvds but wont play games.

The problem is most likely your Xbox 360 that is the problem.
  5. Richiestang78 Win User

Xboxlive problem or hardware malfunction?

6. Miss Ermine Win User

Audio stopped working

Thema:

Xbox 360 problems

1. Xbox 360 problems - Similar Threads - 360 problems

2. Xbox 360 account problem , changing password and avatar does nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 account problem , changing password and avatar does nothing: Im try to connect on my xbox live account on xbox 360 and i have this error : 8015190A . They said on the pop-up go to account.live.com to resolve the problem i go there and all is normal on my...
  3. Help to solve Xbox 360 update problem !

in XboX Insiders
    Help to solve Xbox 360 update problem !: I want to use Xbox Live on Xbox 360. I'm connected to my wireless network but this is not enough to reach Xbox Live because it required an update. The update doesn't done it gives an error in...
  4. Problems with my profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with my profile on Xbox 360: Had an issue last night I attempted to log into Fable anniversary on my 360. When it went to load the game I got disconnected from Xbox live and was unable to reconnect no matter what I tried....
  5. Problem with login on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with login on my Xbox 360: I am trying to log into my Xbox account on my Xbox 360 with my Gmail account, it accepts the email but does not accept the password. 7ee5fe82-51cc-4c31-8d8c-75e01e2b120b
  6. Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download: 1. So I tried to connect my phone to my Xbox and it doesn't show me any code on my TV like it says. I tried to connect to the same network and there are no other Xboxes in my house but it does not...
  7. Problem transferring licenses from xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem transferring licenses from xbox 360: Hi! I have a problem when passing my licenses the following message appears. There was a problem communicating with Xbox Live. Try again later. For more information, visit...
  8. Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...: Happens on every Xbox 360 game and I'm not able to download my Xbox one profile on my Xbox 360 games. 1923f976-901e-468c-a3f5-bd352f819043
  9. adding my computer to my Xbox 360 an other problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding my computer to my Xbox 360 an other problems: Was wondering how to add my computer to windows media center to my Xbox 360.... ya i have the older one not a one s or even the newest one out i was also wondering why when i added a friend of...
  10. Xbox 360, GPU problems after 5 minutes of playing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360, GPU problems after 5 minutes of playing.: Hello. I have an 360 Xbox, with the xenon motherboard. It´s from October of 2006. When I turn on the console, everything is ok. When I run a game, from DVD or from HD, it starts ok, the menu´s...