Xbox 360 profile download

Discus and support Xbox 360 profile download in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I am logged into my MS account on my laptop, on my e-mail through my Android phone and on my Xbox One. There are no issues with the email address... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KenpoKenobi, Aug 30, 2019.

1. KenpoKenobi
    KenpoKenobi Guest

Hi

I am logged into my MS account on my laptop, on my e-mail through my Android phone and on my Xbox One. There are no issues with the email address or password logging in and out of these devices.

I have tried a lot of fixes online/Youtube, etc. and no matter what, my X360 will not let me download my gamer profile. I have tried changing my password which I then use to re-log into the other devices, but the X360 doesn't like it.

Prior to a full factory reset, I cleared the cache, etc. it just doesn't like it.

Could it be something to do with changing my gamertag on my Xbox One a few months back?

Any suggestions gratefully received, thanks.

:)

KenpoKenobi, Aug 30, 2019
  2. OmarLinares Win User
  3. WPAK Win User

I can't use awards anywhere except on my computer/Ipod

4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Sign in Help

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console

To let someone else use the content license, you must download your Xbox Live profile to their Xbox 360 console. Then, transfer your content licenses to that Xbox 360 console.

After you transfer your content, other profiles can use the content on that console.
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Xbox one account on xbox360 has no xbox live

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 profile download - Similar Threads - 360 profile download

2. I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in"... I try the family child account thing and many other but nothing helps, please help me...
  3. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  4. Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error): Hello, I'm posting this because I'm having issues with my Xbox account for quite some time now. I cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games. But i can login...
  5. Can't download profile to xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download profile to xbox 360: Hi guys, I want to download my Xbox Live profile to my old xbox 360.. I am currently using this profile on my Xbox One. When I click on download profile on the 360 it asks me to sign in....it...
  6. Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox1X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox1X: As the subject says, I cant download my 360 profile on my one x. I have tried factory reset, clearing 360 cache, putting the xbox in the dmz and uninstalling 360 games - no joy. It always says...
  7. Cant download profile to play 360 game on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download profile to play 360 game on Xbox one: Whenever go to play my 360 games on my Xbox one it says sign in but wont let me e9ed9018-9072-420e-9a05-ddba59571650
  8. How do i download or create profile so ican play 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i download or create profile so ican play 360 games on xbox one: Ibeen trying to save my progress when i play my 360 games but it wont save 78965f6f-864c-433c-909d-aa1bb886e2ee
  9. Unable to Download xbox 360 profile on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Download xbox 360 profile on xbox one x: When playing xbox 360 games on xbox one i am unable to log in to the 360 xbox live account. Therefore i'm unable to save games etc. i tried several times to download the profile but system is...
  10. Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one: I recently purchased a Xbox One S in January. I can play most games perfectly fine. Have lots of fun and find some problems. After achievments on Xbox 360 games didn't update and tried diferent...