Xbox 360 Profile issues

Discus and support Xbox 360 Profile issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is it just me or is anyone else having a issue with 360 profile not being able to download it to xbox one? submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apexassassln, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 Profile issues

Is it just me or is anyone else having a issue with 360 profile not being able to download it to xbox one?

submitted by /u/Apexassassln
    [link] [comments]

/u/Apexassassln, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

HBO NOW App Issue

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

No puedo descargar mi perfil en xbox 360 [Translation - I can not download my profile on Xbox 360]

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 achievements not working on Xbox One

Hi, re-downloading your Xbox 360 profile can sometimes fix issues like this. To do so, just start a xbox 360 game, go into the xbox 360 guide, and select x to sign out, then select downlod profile, then follow the instuctions to re-download your profile.
  5. circusprincess Win User

HBO NOW App Issue

Hey all, sorry to hear about the issue with HBO Now not loading for you. Let's have you try to remove your Xbox Live profile and redownload it to see if that helps out with this issue.

How to add or remove an Xbox profile on Xbox 360
    This did not help.
  6. DarkToolBelT Win User

Xbox 360 Slim says no wireless adapter

if you are having the same issue still delete your profile only not profile and items, redownload your profile on the xbox 360 that is havin the issue job solved, if you have recently gone round a mates house and downloaded your profile played there then
    moved to usb then gone home and moved it across you will get this issue. you have to redownload the profile on your xbox 360 and it will solve it as this has happened to me last night all night untill i redowloaded profile and it has'nt done it since.
Thema:

Xbox 360 Profile issues

1. Xbox 360 Profile issues - Similar Threads - 360 Profile issues

2. Can't download profile to xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download profile to xbox 360: Hi guys, I want to download my Xbox Live profile to my old xbox 360.. I am currently using this profile on my Xbox One. When I click on download profile on the 360 it asks me to sign in....it...
  3. how to delete profiles off xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to delete profiles off xbox 360?: how do you delete profiles from xbox 360? 5868f53a-2665-416f-b2c5-df02b2db65d3
  4. XBOX 360 - profile change issues - XBOX freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 - profile change issues - XBOX freezes: Hi, We are using an XBOX 360 and are facing, first of all, slow loading / initializing when starting the console. Once running, the XBOX freezes / blocks when trying to activate another profile....
  5. Issue reinstalling a profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue reinstalling a profile on Xbox 360: Hi all! Im having an issue regarding reinstalling my profile onto my original Xbox 360 arcade. I recently got pressed to update my security for the profile and couldnt play splitscreen as a...
  6. Issues with xbox 360 Minecraft "online profile"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with xbox 360 Minecraft "online profile": Hello - My son had been trying to play Minecraft for two days and he keeps getting a "error" that I can not figure out. He can connect to Xbox live just fine outside of the game and all the...
  7. Xbox 360 profile login issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 profile login issue: My ex has bought an Xbox one at his house, my child and I have our old family xbox360 at our house. He's added my child's profile using the child's xbox360 email address to the Xbox one and...
  8. Backwards compatibility issues can't sign into 360 profile!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatibility issues can't sign into 360 profile!!: Basically, I can access my 360 games, but for whatever reason it's not recognizing my profile when I open the game. It asks me to download my profile, then says it can't sign into Xbox Live, then...
  9. XBOX 360 Downloading Profile Issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Downloading Profile Issues.: One of my relatives who lives in the US is currently staying with me in Scotland for 3 months due to home renovations and re-wiring of his electricity and he wanted to use my XBOX for the time...
  10. Issues with Profile sign in on Xbox 360 after console transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Profile sign in on Xbox 360 after console transfer: Hi, I just purchased a new 360 slim console and transferred the content over from my older model. I was having the annoying problem of having to sign into my profile every time I started the...