Xbox 360 Profile issues

Discus and support Xbox 360 Profile issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is it just me or is anyone else having a issue with 360 profile not being able to download it to xbox one? submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apexassassln, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 Profile issues

Is it just me or is anyone else having a issue with 360 profile not being able to download it to xbox one?

submitted by /u/Apexassassln
    [link] [comments]

/u/Apexassassln, Jul 11, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

360 profile issue on xBox

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

HBO NOW App Issue

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Não consigo baixar meu perfil no xbox360 e quando eu coloco o email certo aparece um menssagem dizendo que há um problema com as credencias usudas para entrar

Hi there Kinaify08,

Thanks for the update on the issue with the Xbox 360. If the console is not recognizing the profile. I recommend to try removing the account and re-downloading the Xbox Profile. Try this article: How
    to add or remove an Xbox profile on Xbox 360

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

No puedo descargar mi perfil en xbox 360 [Translation - I can not download my profile on Xbox 360]

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 achievements not working on Xbox One

Hi, re-downloading your Xbox 360 profile can sometimes fix issues like this. To do so, just start a xbox 360 game, go into the xbox 360 guide, and select x to sign out, then select downlod profile, then follow the instuctions to re-download your profile.
Thema:

Xbox 360 Profile issues

1. Xbox 360 Profile issues - Similar Threads - 360 Profile issues

2. Profile read issues on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile read issues on Xbox 360: For some reason my Xbox 360 has only 3GB of storage and likes to corrupt files so I bought a USB drive and now I store all my data on that. In a recent update to my console, my Xbox was no longer...
  3. Strange Issue with 360 Games on Xbox One (Profile Bug/Error)

in XboX Insiders
    Strange Issue with 360 Games on Xbox One (Profile Bug/Error): Strange issue affects Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One. Until recently everything was still running without problems, now I changed my Xbox GamerTag a week ago (yes for money) and now it's strange. I...
  4. 360 profile issue on xBox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 profile issue on xBox: When I start a 360 game on my xbox one x it crashes when it attempts to access the saved game data from the cloud. Tried this on multiple xboxes and same result. Also had someone else attempt to...
  5. XBOX 360 - profile change issues - XBOX freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 - profile change issues - XBOX freezes: Hi, We are using an XBOX 360 and are facing, first of all, slow loading / initializing when starting the console. Once running, the XBOX freezes / blocks when trying to activate another profile....
  6. Issue reinstalling a profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue reinstalling a profile on Xbox 360: Hi all! Im having an issue regarding reinstalling my profile onto my original Xbox 360 arcade. I recently got pressed to update my security for the profile and couldnt play splitscreen as a...
  7. Issues with xbox 360 Minecraft "online profile"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with xbox 360 Minecraft "online profile": Hello - My son had been trying to play Minecraft for two days and he keeps getting a "error" that I can not figure out. He can connect to Xbox live just fine outside of the game and all the...
  8. Xbox 360 profile login issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 profile login issue: My ex has bought an Xbox one at his house, my child and I have our old family xbox360 at our house. He's added my child's profile using the child's xbox360 email address to the Xbox one and...
  9. Backwards compatibility issues can't sign into 360 profile!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatibility issues can't sign into 360 profile!!: Basically, I can access my 360 games, but for whatever reason it's not recognizing my profile when I open the game. It asks me to download my profile, then says it can't sign into Xbox Live, then...
  10. XBOX 360 Downloading Profile Issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Downloading Profile Issues.: One of my relatives who lives in the US is currently staying with me in Scotland for 3 months due to home renovations and re-wiring of his electricity and he wanted to use my XBOX for the time...