Xbox 360 profile login issue

Discus and support Xbox 360 profile login issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My ex has bought an Xbox one at his house, my child and I have our old family xbox360 at our house. He's added my child's profile using the child's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jomuscroft, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Jomuscroft
    Jomuscroft Guest

My ex has bought an Xbox one at his house, my child and I have our old family xbox360 at our house. He's added my child's profile using the child's xbox360 email address to the Xbox one and changed the email address of the profile so when my child wants
    to play on the 360 it's no longer recognising his profile sign in details and he can't access his stored data as the email address has been changed. Things are a bit awkward between me and my ex so I wondered if anyone can advise how my child can continue
    playing on the 360 at my house so he can access his data for his games. He doesn't want to start them all again. i have tried to log in and start using his profile, he has 3000g but it says that the email address and password for Microsoft account is needed
    to check and update the security of the Xbox profile and because I know my husband has changed it at his house I don't know what to do thanks in advance.

:)

Jomuscroft, Jan 8, 2016
  2. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Backwards compatibility question

You can login, make sure you are logged into a profile on your xbox one, then hit the back and start (view and menu) buttons in x360 mode... That brings up the option to sign into profiles and download profiles.

Even if you use another xbox 360 it should let you login to a xbox 360 profile and it should just say it was last signed in on another system. I'd make sure you are signed into a profile, if you are trying splitscreen stuff make sure your friend signs into his xbox one profile before then signing into his xbox 360 profile.

Awkward, but it works. Been busting up borderlands splitscreen in bc for a couple days.

cross44, Jan 8, 2016
  3. DreadList22
    DreadList22 Guest
    My xbox 360 will not login to xbox live account

my Xbox 360 will not login to my Xbox live account. Tells me PROFILE CANNOT LOGIN

DreadList22, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Sorry to say but you would need the new email address from your ex or your child would have to start a separate account for the 360 but would obviously not have all his saves,achievements etc. on that profile.

Daft Badger, Jan 9, 2016
  5. DCFC734
    DCFC734 Guest
    I agree with whats been said by Daft Badger, you will have to talk to your ex about it.

DCFC734, Oct 31, 2018
  6. DCFC734 Win User

I agree with whats been said by Daft Badger, you will have to talk to your ex about it.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Sorry to say but you would need the new email address from your ex or your child would have to start a separate account for the 360 but would obviously not have all his saves,achievements etc. on that profile.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360 Login Issues

You'll want to contact support. As long as you can verify you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email and then you can reset your password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. DuaneBal Win User

Xbox live login and profile issues

No exclamation marks. I took out my harddrive and ins3rted a normal hd, just to start it up. I downloaded my profile onto the new hd succesfully. Put the new hd back, deleted my profile and could download the profile again. His seemed tomhave worked for
    now, but i am sure the same issue will happen again
  10. DGYT Win User

Xbox live login and profile issues

Never heard of this before , then again , i dont play BF3.

It's not your hard drive, the hard drive does not read the disks.

My assumption is that your laser disk reader is broken. Sorry but nothing more comes to mind on a solution.

If you buy a new 360, get one with a open - able tray. Way more reliable , and you can get your disk back without smashing it if it dies.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 profile login issue - Similar Threads - 360 profile login

2. Can't download profile to xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download profile to xbox 360: Hi guys, I want to download my Xbox Live profile to my old xbox 360.. I am currently using this profile on my Xbox One. When I click on download profile on the 360 it asks me to sign in....it...
  3. how to delete profiles off xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to delete profiles off xbox 360?: how do you delete profiles from xbox 360? 5868f53a-2665-416f-b2c5-df02b2db65d3
  4. Xbox 360 Profile issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Profile issues: Is it just me or is anyone else having a issue with 360 profile not being able to download it to xbox one? submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  5. XBox 360 Local Profile Gamertag Update Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox 360 Local Profile Gamertag Update Problem: Hi, I linked my daughters XBox 360 local profile to a new Xbox Live account and was successfully assigned a random gamertag. When I did this all her stored local data got updated to her new...
  6. How do i get an old save from a deleted profile? Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get an old save from a deleted profile? Xbox 360: Hello, I deleted a account and chose to save all itens attached to the profile. When I was about to transfer the item, a error code appers saying: "This item cannot be transferred between...
  7. 360 Console has Service Alert when all services show up xbox.com and Live profile won't login

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Console has Service Alert when all services show up xbox.com and Live profile won't login: 360 has error 8007007A for a few days. XBOX.com says services up. Account says last login was successful on 360 but I get the error. 3 Xbox One, Xbox One S work fine. xbox.com works fine. No 360...
  8. Can’t login or download a profile when playing xbox 360 games on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login or download a profile when playing xbox 360 games on xbox one x: hi i am having an issue with backwards compatiblity on xbox one x. I am trying to play a xbox 360 game. It then askes me to sign in. It then does not list any profiles. The only option it gives me...
  9. Xbox 360 refuses to let me login to my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 refuses to let me login to my profile: I'm confused and have no idea what to do. I'm able to log in to my microsoft account on my pc and smartphone but my xbox 360 refuses to let me in to my account. I've changed my password twice...
  10. Xbox 360 cannot login to download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cannot login to download profile: The 360 will not log into Xbox live no matter what I do. I have clear the cache, re-install the updates, deleted all the profiles and when I try to download my Profile it tells me the following:...