xbox 360 profile

Discus and support xbox 360 profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how and can you delete 360 profiles from xbox one? Id like to try and get my 360 gamerpic on xbox one, please and thank You... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Remu6, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Remu6
    Remu6 Guest

xbox 360 profile

how and can you delete 360 profiles from xbox one? Id like to try and get my 360 gamerpic on xbox one, please and thank You

:)

Remu6, Aug 19, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

I can't use awards anywhere except on my computer/Ipod

3. OmarLinares Win User
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Problem signing in to Xbox live

5. Mister Cazador Win User

How to delete gamerprofile from x-box 360 games? Backwards Compatiblity

Hi there Immense Hubris.

If you're still seeing prompts about your old Xbox 360 profile you no longer wish to use while you're on your Xbox One console, are you able to sign into this account on an Xbox 360 console to remove the profile there?

For additional help with this, here is how to
    remove an Xbox profile on Xbox 360
  6. xbox360italy Win User

xbox dashboard not loading on startup

Thema:

xbox 360 profile

1. xbox 360 profile - Similar Threads - 360 profile

2. Downloading xbox 360 profile to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading xbox 360 profile to xbox one: Hi I'm trying to run some xbox 360 games in my new xbox one x. The games install fine but when launched I get a grey screen "Getting your xbox 360 info..." The progress bar doesn't move....
  3. 360 profile download error 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 profile download error 80070570: Continually failing profile download on 360 S. Error says “problem with credentials”. The credentials are accurate. 43f156ab-6e4a-4999-8685-eedf20e21f1d
  4. Xbox One S cannot connect to Xbox 360 services to download online profile for Call of Duty:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S cannot connect to Xbox 360 services to download online profile for Call of Duty:...: I played COD:BO2 Zombies a lot over the years and last year(2019) I purchased the Xbox 360 version since Xbox One is now backwards compatible with it. The last time I was able to play was October...
  5. Xbox 360 console can't add profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 console can't add profile: Hi there, I have an Xbox 360. Whenever I try to download my profile, it returns the ambiguous 80151103. The Xbox support site has an article that says to delete the profile, clear the cache on...
  6. Guest profile option not showing on Xbox 360 (via emulation on Xbox One X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guest profile option not showing on Xbox 360 (via emulation on Xbox One X): I'm using an Xbox One X to play Xbox 360 games via emulation and i'm trying to sign in a guest so I can play Xbox 360 left 4 dead with split screen. But, when I select sign in on the second...
  7. Can't Download Xbox 360 Profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Xbox 360 Profile: I've been having an issue where whenever I attempt to play a 360 game on my Xbox One, I am unable to download any profile. This started after I reset my console to fix another issue. Until that...
  8. Unable to download xbox 360 profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download xbox 360 profile.: I am unable to get back my profile. Everytime I put in my email and password, it says "Hi " and about 10% of the bar fills before saying " Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials you're...
  9. I cannot view my Xbox 360 Games under Refine results in My Games on my Profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot view my Xbox 360 Games under Refine results in My Games on my Profile: Hello to whom it may concern, I really like that I can view my Xbox One games and PC games under Refine Results under My Games in my profile on the official Xbox page, however, I cannot view...
  10. XBox 360: why are my app selections American when my locale and profile settings are for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 360: why are my app selections American when my locale and profile settings are for...: Hello all, I have an Xbox 360, have just created a new profile on it and imported my Microsoft account into it. All the settings are showing the UK, locale profile etc., but when I go to install...