xbox 360 profile

Discus and support xbox 360 profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how and can you delete 360 profiles from xbox one? Id like to try and get my 360 gamerpic on xbox one, please and thank You... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Remu6, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Remu6
    Remu6 Guest

xbox 360 profile

how and can you delete 360 profiles from xbox one? Id like to try and get my 360 gamerpic on xbox one, please and thank You

:)

Remu6, Aug 19, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

I can't use awards anywhere except on my computer/Ipod

3. OmarLinares Win User
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

How to delete gamerprofile from x-box 360 games? Backwards Compatiblity

Hi there Immense Hubris.

If you're still seeing prompts about your old Xbox 360 profile you no longer wish to use while you're on your Xbox One console, are you able to sign into this account on an Xbox 360 console to remove the profile there?

For additional help with this, here is how to
    remove an Xbox profile on Xbox 360
  5. xbox360italy Win User

xbox dashboard not loading on startup

6. PANDORA SIREN Win User

"Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again."

Thema:

xbox 360 profile

1. xbox 360 profile - Similar Threads - 360 profile

2. Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile: I got my younger cousin on my xbox account using the kid profile thing where he has his own profile but its linked to my xbox live when he tries to play some of the 360 games I have his profile...
  3. mi xbox 360 no me deja abrir mi perfil (my xbox 360 won't let me open my profile)

in XBoX Accessibility
    mi xbox 360 no me deja abrir mi perfil (my xbox 360 won't let me open my profile): hola necesito ayuda mi xbox 360 no me deja abrir ni descargar me sale un mensaje cuando lo intento descargar -Lo sentimos, hay un problema con las credenciales que utilizas para iniciar sesion....
  4. Xbox 360 profile download

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 profile download: Hi I am logged into my MS account on my laptop, on my e-mail through my Android phone and on my Xbox One. There are no issues with the email address or password logging in and out of these...
  5. Esqueci a senha de login do perfil Xbox 360 [Mod Translation - I forgot my Xbox profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Esqueci a senha de login do perfil Xbox 360 [Mod Translation - I forgot my Xbox profile...: Procurei em todos os lugares mas não consigo encontrar nada... Coloquei uma senha de perfil (não a da microsoft, aquela estilo a parental, feita com os botões do controle do xbox) e acabei...
  6. no xbox 360 profile on xbox 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    no xbox 360 profile on xbox 360 games on xbox one: I want to play Xbox 360 games but I don't have an Xbox 360 account, so I cant play. do I make an xbox 360 account, if so how? 2bf14f1f-33f8-4d5e-a7bd-bdbff29582ff
  7. 360 profile issue on xBox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 profile issue on xBox: When I start a 360 game on my xbox one x it crashes when it attempts to access the saved game data from the cloud. Tried this on multiple xboxes and same result. Also had someone else attempt to...
  8. I can not log in with any profile on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not log in with any profile on my Xbox 360: When I turn on the console I get a message that says "can not log in" and also appears when trying to log in to any profile 14c7c7e6-d03c-46e9-b54f-cd56e333aa53
  9. Can't download profile to xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download profile to xbox 360: Hi guys, I want to download my Xbox Live profile to my old xbox 360.. I am currently using this profile on my Xbox One. When I click on download profile on the 360 it asks me to sign in....it...
  10. how to delete profiles off xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to delete profiles off xbox 360?: how do you delete profiles from xbox 360? 5868f53a-2665-416f-b2c5-df02b2db65d3