Xbox 360 purchase not available

Discus and support Xbox 360 purchase not available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to know if its possible to buy an Add-on for Elder scroll Oblivion IV - shivering isles, when i try to buy it on xbox store it says that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hectorrojas3, Jul 31, 2020.

1. hectorrojas3
    hectorrojas3 Guest

I would like to know if its possible to buy an Add-on for Elder scroll Oblivion IV - shivering isles, when i try to buy it on xbox store it says that is not available on my region. Is there any posibillity to buy it ? Xbox 360 purchase not available :(

Thanks for your help

:)

hectorrojas3, Jul 31, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

buy on Xbox app

You should be able to find any game you have purchased or downloaded for the Xbox 360 by going to settings - account - download history.

Bear in mind however Dark Souls is also available for the Xbox One, so if you have purchased the Xbox One version, it will not be available on the Xbox 360.
  3. Remedy OmG Win User

CoD for Gold

It is available in the store for purchase.... just not on Xbox One because it's an Xbox 360 game, get it?
  4. XBF Aaron G Win User

Can't buy/play the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Sorry for the inconvenience. For whatever reason this game either for Xbox One or 360 is no longer available for purchase from our Xbox store. The game is still available to play but must be purchased from a third party store.
  5. Pandasaur cx Win User

Dark Souls ( I ) and DLC Issues.

If you purchase the DLC on Xbox 360 or the website, it will become available to download on your Xbox One.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Red dead redemption region locked

If the game is available in your region, you can purchase it on the Xbox Marketplace for Xbox 360, and it'll be available through Ready To Install on Xbox One, since it is back-compatible.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 purchase not available - Similar Threads - 360 purchase available

2. Glitch when trying to purchase XBOX 360 games and Xbox Original games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch when trying to purchase XBOX 360 games and Xbox Original games: Cant purchase XBOX 360 games and or Xbox original games. Unable to change payment method. Can purchase XBOX one games fine. Even talked to support got a case number: 1505945033, and 150601613 I...
  3. xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc: I have an xbox 1. I bought it in china. After I moved from Germany, where I had purchased a windows phone (long ago dead). Now I live in the US. My microsoft account is set up for US purchases....
  4. Xbox 360 games purchase difficulties

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games purchase difficulties: I tried to go to multiple sites to find an answer and it has been impossible to find anything close so here I am. So I've been trying to buy a digital xbox 360 backward compatible game on my xbox...
  5. Unable to purchase 360 titles from any of the 3 methods available.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to purchase 360 titles from any of the 3 methods available.: If I remember correctly I'm in alpha circle on my Xbox one x. But the issue at hand is that whenever I go to buy any Xbox 360 title with games with gold it just errors out and says sorry an error...
  6. Is Puzzle Fighter HD(Xbox 360) available in all regions? Previously purchased but not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Puzzle Fighter HD(Xbox 360) available in all regions? Previously purchased but not...: So this game is on the Xbox Backwards compatibility list. If I go to the online store via PC I can see that it is 'Already purchased'. But I can't find it if I search on my Xbox and its not...
  7. Full version purchase of xbox 360 not available, where did it go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full version purchase of xbox 360 not available, where did it go: I have download the demo of Real Steel to my Xbox 360 and now that I want to unlock the full version the purchase selection is not showing from inside the game or in the console game center. How...
  8. Content purchased online not available on 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content purchased online not available on 360?: I just bought The Taken King from the Xbox store via PC and while it works on the One, it doesn't for 360. I just want clarification as to if I'll have to purchase it again for 360 or only have...
  9. Textures purchased on Xbox One available on Xbox 360 version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Textures purchased on Xbox One available on Xbox 360 version?: I've purchased quite a bit of the Minecraft DLC on the 360 version. When I upgraded, although some texture packs were noticeably nowhere to be found, the rest of what I had purchased was...
  10. Trying to purchase Xbox 360 content through Xbox.com with funds available in Microsoft Account ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase Xbox 360 content through Xbox.com with funds available in Microsoft Account ...: Greetings. Arcania and some of its DLC is on sale this week and I would like to purchase it. I have sufficient funds available in my Microsoft account (from redeeming MSoft points as well as...