Xbox 360 purchases

Discus and support Xbox 360 purchases in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I find purchases i made on my xbox 360 from 2008-2014? 671cfd7a-4e0f-4dd4-a52e-9b2a0c2dc1eb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IP Daly 609, Jul 9, 2019.

1. IP Daly 609
    IP Daly 609 Guest

Xbox 360 purchases

How do I find purchases i made on my xbox 360 from 2008-2014?

:)

IP Daly 609, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Mister Cazador Win User

Payment Method - Buying 360 Games

Hi there AWhiteStagg, thanks for reaching out to us.

In order to use Microsoft account balance for Xbox 360 game purchases, you'll need to complete the transaction on an Xbox 360 console. Account balance is not able to used for Xbox 360 purchases on Xbox.com or your Xbox One console.

If you're purchasing Xbox 360 content on Xbox One or Xbox.com, you'll need to use a credit card.

We have more info on this on our
    Troubleshoot Xbox 360 Marketplace purchasing
    guide.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backwards compatibility does not work for me- bundle only?

You cannot purchase xbox 360 games on the xbox one yet. To get an xbox 360 game, you have to purchase from the xbox 360 store on xbox.com or on an xbox 360 console. Once you have purchased the game, then the game should show in the ready to install section
    in my games and apps.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Unable to Purchase Xbox 360 Games with Gold Titles

That error is because you are a child account

To make the purchase you must use an xbox 360.

Or.have a parental account with actual gold not home gold make the purchase

Xbox 360 markrtplace is different from xbox one child accounts must makefile purchase on the 360 or have a parental account make the purchase

Xbox one unrestricted setting is incompatible with xbox 360
  5. Smwutches Win User

I can not buy a game on xbox 360 with my microsoft account

Are you trying to purchase it on an Xbox One or the Xbox website? In order to use your Microsoft account balance to purchase 360 content, the purchase has to be made on a 360 console.
  6. ngocphi Win User

I can't buy fallout new vegas

You must use a creditcard or a xbox 360 to make xbox 360 purchases

Currency cannot.be used on the website or xbox one forn360 purchases
Thema:

Xbox 360 purchases

1. Xbox 360 purchases - Similar Threads - 360 purchases

2. Xbox 360 and purchasing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 and purchasing: I own an Xbox one owner and I am currently subscribed to Games with Gold I am aware credit cards must be used in order to purchased xbox 360 and original xbox content (correct me if I am wrong...
  3. I got my Xbox 360 again will it have my purchased games on my user

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my Xbox 360 again will it have my purchased games on my user: Will i get my xbox 360 games that are doenlosded on my older xbox 360 i sold when i sign into my xbox 360 account again on a new slim i just bought off amazon i dont have the old hard drive but I...
  4. I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?: Hi! I've been playing Minecraft for a while and bought the skyrim mashup pack and the star wars pack on my Xbox 360, however, I recently switched over to an Xbox One and wanted to play minecraft...
  5. purchased used xbox 360 and need to reset passcode. Need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased used xbox 360 and need to reset passcode. Need help!: Hello. I recently purchased a used Xbox 360 online and need to reset the passcode and can't figure out how to do. Can anyone help me please? 0679602c-bded-4203-ad19-2d4c35031e66
  6. Transferring purchased games to XBox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring purchased games to XBox 360 console: Hi. I was given an old XBox 360 console and brought it from the UK to South Africa. I joined XBox Live Gold and bought a FIFA game but just cannot get it onto the console. I see it on my PC but...
  7. gebrauchte Xbox 360 mit einem bereits festgelegten Code erworben [Used Xbox 360 purchased...

in XBoX on Consoles
    gebrauchte Xbox 360 mit einem bereits festgelegten Code erworben [Used Xbox 360 purchased...: gebrauchte Xbox 360 mit einem bereits festgelegten Code erworben wie bekomm ich dem jugendschutz raus [Translation- Used Xbox 360 purchased with a code already set How to get out of the...
  8. Xbox 360 transfer purchases between accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 transfer purchases between accounts: my question is: can I transfer the purchases I have made in my account to another? why I almost do not use this account in xbox360 138921fb-4eb7-4a17-b203-c3480d16e9d5
  9. *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...: *UPDATE* Basically, i forgot that some months ago, i migrated my account location from ITALIA to ARGENTINA. That's why i had $0.00 on my 360. I now changed it back to Italy and i was able to...
  10. can not install purchased game on my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can not install purchased game on my xbox 360: Buy the Fruit Ninja 2 game on PC xbox account, but can not find and install on my xbox360 console - even though i log in from xbox360 with same account, seems my money want to different place .......