Xbox 360 purchases

Discus and support Xbox 360 purchases in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I find purchases i made on my xbox 360 from 2008-2014? 671cfd7a-4e0f-4dd4-a52e-9b2a0c2dc1eb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IP Daly 609, Jul 9, 2019.

1. IP Daly 609
    IP Daly 609 Guest

Xbox 360 purchases

How do I find purchases i made on my xbox 360 from 2008-2014?

:)

IP Daly 609, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Mister Cazador Win User

Payment Method - Buying 360 Games

Hi there AWhiteStagg, thanks for reaching out to us.

In order to use Microsoft account balance for Xbox 360 game purchases, you'll need to complete the transaction on an Xbox 360 console. Account balance is not able to used for Xbox 360 purchases on Xbox.com or your Xbox One console.

If you're purchasing Xbox 360 content on Xbox One or Xbox.com, you'll need to use a credit card.

We have more info on this on our
    Troubleshoot Xbox 360 Marketplace purchasing
    guide.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backwards compatibility does not work for me- bundle only?

You cannot purchase xbox 360 games on the xbox one yet. To get an xbox 360 game, you have to purchase from the xbox 360 store on xbox.com or on an xbox 360 console. Once you have purchased the game, then the game should show in the ready to install section
    in my games and apps.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Unable to Purchase Xbox 360 Games with Gold Titles

That error is because you are a child account

To make the purchase you must use an xbox 360.

Or.have a parental account with actual gold not home gold make the purchase

Xbox 360 markrtplace is different from xbox one child accounts must makefile purchase on the 360 or have a parental account make the purchase

Xbox one unrestricted setting is incompatible with xbox 360
  5. Smwutches Win User

I can not buy a game on xbox 360 with my microsoft account

Are you trying to purchase it on an Xbox One or the Xbox website? In order to use your Microsoft account balance to purchase 360 content, the purchase has to be made on a 360 console.
  6. ngocphi Win User

I can't buy fallout new vegas

You must use a creditcard or a xbox 360 to make xbox 360 purchases

Currency cannot.be used on the website or xbox one forn360 purchases
Thema:

Xbox 360 purchases

1. Xbox 360 purchases - Similar Threads - 360 purchases

2. Purchased Xbox 360 games can't be re-downloaded after delisting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Xbox 360 games can't be re-downloaded after delisting: Dear Help Desk, I purchased Driver: San Francisco for the Xbox 360, but now I can't re-download the game after replacing my hard drive. Ubisoft Customer Service advises me the problem is with the...
  3. Can Xbox 360 Games purchased from the Store using One X be played on my 360 using the same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox 360 Games purchased from the Store using One X be played on my 360 using the same...: I bought RDR 1 on my Xbox One X through Microsoft store and since its emulated on it i had problems with the game. It being an Xbox 360 game I decided to play it on my Xbox 360. The game shows up...
  4. Xbox 360 games purchased through Xbox One store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games purchased through Xbox One store: Greetings. I did not know that to hide games from the "ready to install" list in my Xbox One interface would make virtually impossible to knwo which 360 games I have available from Gold...
  5. Cannot purchase gold on Xbox 360

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot purchase gold on Xbox 360: Every time i go to purchase gold on my 360 just after i choose which membership i want status error 80182300 shows up and i cannot purchase it. It says sorry theres a problem with the xbox sevice...
  6. Xbox 360 [Mod removed] Gebrauchr gekauft [Xbox 360 [Mod removed] Consumer purchased ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 [Mod removed] Gebrauchr gekauft [Xbox 360 [Mod removed] Consumer purchased ]: Hallo! Ich habe mir eine Xbox 360 500 GB gebraucht gekauft,auf der Box sind aber vom Vorbesitzer sein Spielename draufSchereAdler4494,habe 2 Guthaben mit je 15;00 Euro drau ubdXboxLIVE 3...
  7. Is Puzzle Fighter HD(Xbox 360) available in all regions? Previously purchased but not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Puzzle Fighter HD(Xbox 360) available in all regions? Previously purchased but not...: So this game is on the Xbox Backwards compatibility list. If I go to the online store via PC I can see that it is 'Already purchased'. But I can't find it if I search on my Xbox and its not...
  8. I cannot purchase XBox 360 games anymore, whether via my XBox One console nor the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot purchase XBox 360 games anymore, whether via my XBox One console nor the Xbox...: Hello, I'm encountering an issue for couple of weeks now, I cannot purchase the free Xbox 360 games included with my Gold subscription. This has been working perfectly for years, until this...
  9. Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne: Hi, How can I purchase The Orange Box from the marketplace? It seems the link is not working correctly outside the US...
  10. Xbox 360 digital game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 digital game purchase: Hello, recently I have been unable to purchase 360 games via the website. I have tried it on my phone and laptop with different browsers (even after clearing cache), but every time I confirm the...