Xbox 360 question

Discus and support Xbox 360 question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I turned on my Xbox today and everything was gone including my profile,it was fine yesterday.what do I do 9dc83681-c236-49eb-ae58-24651bb48516 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RatedRKO2019, Mar 15, 2014.

1. RatedRKO2019
    RatedRKO2019 Guest

Xbox 360 question

I turned on my Xbox today and everything was gone including my profile,it was fine yesterday.what do I do

:)

RatedRKO2019, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Whats the Rock Band Premium Mic like?

I've just picked this up from (Xbox 360 Official Rock Band Premium Mic (Xbox 360) £10.95 - Free Delivery) for £10.95 and think it's ace!

It says on the FAQ on the official site that it works with other singing games and that you can connect 2 mics to the same console for games that support dual singing modes....so my question is....will this work with LIPS?

jonnyhardaker, Mar 15, 2014
  3. Elite hdd

Question will the Xbox 360 elite120gb hdd fit in an older fat Xbox 360?

Player048744973, Mar 15, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

Xbox 360 question

If you have a hard drive turn the console off, pull the hard drive, put it back on then see if your stuff is back. if not your hard drive is probably toast, go to Settings -> Storage and see if the hard drive shows up. If it shows up as unformatted or
    as having significantly less free space than you expect then it's probably toast. If it doesn't show up it's almost certainly toast.

fredgiblet, Mar 15, 2014
  5. CraigRides Win User

Sky App on Xbox One

Yes they do & that's what I use on the 360 - The Sky App which streams my Sky channels to the 360. Question was, will this be available on the Xbox One? (my original question and the title of the discussion) :)
  6. Frogzer Win User

Downloads very slow!

Oh sorry forgot to answer question, Xbox 360 Slim
  7. Bhutankam Pema Win User

Xbox one signal strength

Good Question!

@Yapper: XBox 360 and ps3 is not XB1. ^o^
  8. smileskybird Win User

install from disks is pathetic

@ Zeeke. This will probably answer your question. Xbox 1 games can be much bigger than Xbox 360 games. Even on Xbox 360, installing a game can improve loading times.

nz.answers.yahoo.com/.../index
  9. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox 360 Question

Thema:

Xbox 360 question

1. Xbox 360 question - Similar Threads - 360 question

2. XBox 360 Hardware Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 Hardware Question: Hi All, While I'm in the middle of a game or DVD, the game will go back to the main screen and says "Opening", while the console itself has the power button flashing very quickly. To get it back...
  3. Вопрос по покупке gears of war на xbox 360 [Translation - The question of buying gears of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Вопрос по покупке gears of war на xbox 360 [Translation - The question of buying gears of...: Здравствуйте я хочу купить эту игру на xbox 360 но в вашем магазине указано что она работает на xbox one,то есть если я куплю я не смогу активировать и играть на своей консоли? ----------- [Mod...
  4. Question about 360 games and xbox 1 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about 360 games and xbox 1 games: So I have xbox 360 games like oblivion that is suppose to be able to play on xbox 1 and it used to but xbox 1 doesn't accept it anymore. I have the disc. I also have another one in the elder...
  5. Question about the First Forza horizon for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about the First Forza horizon for xbox 360: I bought this game to play on my xbox one and when I insert the game it dose not load instead it brings the blu-ray app instead. e2057acb-e48b-4550-906b-6bb2ba8a61fc
  6. WWE 2K17 Xbox 360 question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K17 Xbox 360 question: After checking out the roster for the game I decided to buy it and now am wondering with the game somewhat dead is it still possible to buy the add on packs in game such as the season pass as well...
  7. Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360: Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360 How to reset the access code How to reset the access code 351d8461-ef25-4cb4-805c-97733a3553eb
  8. A few questions about the xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A few questions about the xbox 360: So i got few questions about the xbox 360. A couple or so are out of curiousty but question 3 is the main reason i'm posting this. I got a 360 S if that helps with anything here. 1. When will all...
  9. Question about Xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox 360 profile: Hello all Hope someone can help. I am playing a Xbox 360 with just a Hard Drive profile (as in not a Xbox live one) because it is not connected to the internet etc, when I get the internet, can...
  10. question about why xbox 360 games keep updating on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    question about why xbox 360 games keep updating on xbox one: Sometimes i'll see like fable 2 needs a update for xbox one or other old xbox 360 backword games for the xbox one. I don't see anywhere about the why xbox 360 games get updates for the xbox one....