Xbox 360 Recruitment Challenge (z1)

Discus and support Xbox 360 Recruitment Challenge (z1) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Welcome to Ounce Sniping's RC Please Respond below in a video response!! Feeders: Get Creative No Splits Quads/ Triples are acceptable 5... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zeqzys, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Zeqzys
    Zeqzys Guest

Hello, Welcome to Ounce Sniping's RC

Please Respond below in a video response!!

Feeders:

Get Creative

No Splits

Quads/ Triples are acceptable

5 Clips

Trickshots:

720 or better

Cancel Swaps

5 Clips/Shots

Get Fancy

All GFX, and Editors are welcome!!

CYT: Ounce Sniping

PYT: Divine Oz

LYT: Prime Oz

COYT: Koala Oz

COYT: Abra Oz

:)

Zeqzys, Nov 13, 2014
  2. Zeqzys
    Zeqzys Guest

Hello, Welcome to Ounce Sniping's RC

Please Respond below in a video response!!

Feeders:

Get Creative

No Splits

Quads/ Triples are acceptable

5 Clips

Trickshots:

720 or better

Cancel Swaps

5 Clips/Shots

Get Fancy

All GFX, and Editors are welcome!!

CYT: Ounce Sniping

PYT: Divine Oz

LYT: Prime Oz

COYT: Koala Oz

COYT: Abra Oz

Please Subscribe

Zeqzys, Nov 13, 2014
  3. Call of Duty modern warfare bundle

recruitment cod mw xbox 360 not loading.

mironov19762007, Nov 13, 2014
  4. MessiahBrowny Win User

Charging mobile devices on the Xbox One?

no issues with my new sony xperia z1
  5. DennisVNA Win User

COD Elite Clan - level 44 - looking for Founders ONLY

NOW Recruiting ALL Players willing to be active in Ops and Challenges.
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

New dashboard update

Batterry level looks good reminds me of my sony xperia z1 level
  7. eVa apter Win User

eVa Gaming eSports Competitive Clan Recruiting

We are also recruiting for our Xbox 360 team.
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

xbox one hardware failure rate ?

@wild sony are dropping i have two sony experia z1s and there pretty much useless check out there forums for phones alot of complaints.so there not that good
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Recruitment Challenge (z1) - Similar Threads - 360 Recruitment Challenge

2. BlackWatch Gaming is recruiting for Xbox One and 360!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BlackWatch Gaming is recruiting for Xbox One and 360!: BlackWatch gaming is a new community forming primarily on the Xbox One console, but on the Xbox 360 as well. We are looking for members with leadership experience as well as new members who are...
  3. DuCk Clan Recruiting XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DuCk Clan Recruiting XBOX 360: Yo yo yo it's your boy Theo "Vortex" Labbe here, and welcome to the DuCk clan recruitment thread! My brand new clan DuCk is recruiting for Xbox 360 players. You can be an awesome veteran player or...
  4. Blacklist VIP Recruitment (360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blacklist VIP Recruitment (360): If you get hardcore on GTA your perfect for our crew! Message me on xbox or check us out on social club. My username on social club is the same as my GT. d47d9e08-edb0-44c2-b33f-9fabddf32030
  5. (Xbox 360) Two WWE 2K15 Leagues recruiting Members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Xbox 360) Two WWE 2K15 Leagues recruiting Members: I am the Promoter for True Legit Wrestling (TLW). TLW is Currently Recruiting CAW Superstars. TLW is a Competitive CAW League with good people running it. TLW shows are on Fridays at 9pm Eastern...
  6. Minecraft XBOX 360 Clan Recruitment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft XBOX 360 Clan Recruitment: Hi, my name is SolarSaint007. I am leader of the SSA. I am not a squeaker and I have a mic. There are several requirements to join the SSA. You need to have a mic, have Minecraft of course, have...
  7. Immortal outlawZ now recruiting for Xbox 360 and One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Immortal outlawZ now recruiting for Xbox 360 and One: Io is now recruiting all types of players ...we're just starting .as of now there's 4 of us. We are looking to recruit people who would like to make a team for cod halo etc...interested please...
  8. {LGN} x-The Legion-x is recruiting Advanced Warfare Soldiers!! (x-360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    {LGN} x-The Legion-x is recruiting Advanced Warfare Soldiers!! (x-360): We are the Legion. We are currently looking for new members to join in our fight for victory on Advanced Warfare. We invite you to particiapte in a clan that is serious about participation, call...
  9. Looking to recruit for new clan Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to recruit for new clan Xbox 360: looking for people to join my clan y heres the clan name search it on the app or email me clan name is HITSQUADKILLERS OR EMAIL *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  10. Xbox 360 Recruitment Challenge (z1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Recruitment Challenge (z1): Hello, Welcome to Ounce Sniping's RC Please Respond below in a video response!! Feeders: Get Creative No Splits Quads/ Triples are acceptable 5 Clips Trickshots: 720 or better Cancel...