xbox 360 region change

Discus and support xbox 360 region change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I used to have a brazilian live gold account and now I'm living in Colombia. Since I moved to this country I can't change my XBox 360 region.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LuizLima4, Jul 15, 2019.

1. LuizLima4
    LuizLima4 Guest

xbox 360 region change

Hello,

I used to have a brazilian live gold account and now I'm living in Colombia. Since I moved to this country I can't change my XBox 360 region. Everytime I try I receive the same error. Microsoft support said that my brazilian XBox Live Gold should be the
    problem, bu it expired two days ago and I still can't change the region and I receive the same error (You cannot change your region at this moment. Try again later). For XBox One games I have no problem on buying at Colombian Xbox Shop. I'm using a Colombian
    Credit Card. I'm trying to change the region on internet, using Microsoft Edge Browser and also other ones. Anyone can help me solving this problem? Thank you.

:)

LuizLima4, Jul 15, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Cannot download xbox 360 gold games

You cannot download 360 games with gold without an adult account or a 360

Xbox one parental settings don't apply to xbox 360 markrtplace

Xbox one games are region independent as far as games goes and language independent

For xbox 360 most games with gold are region locked your account region must reflect your actual region you can change this Under my account and change my region on this website

After that change it on your console

If you don't match your account region to your actual region you will continue to have issues with downloading xbox 360 games

And the language independence only applies to one games
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

I changed my Region on my Xbox - now I can't redeem my code, no matter what.

Changing the region on your console does not change the region of your account. for that you would need the region migration tool to change your xbox 360 region as it is a 360 game. You may find that you are unable to do somethings you are used to when
    you change your region. I would suggest contacting the retailer for assistance with this matter as game keys are not usually region free
  4. Akti Win User

Problem by getting xbox 360 Gold games on Xbox one

Thank you guys for your answers, it is very nice from you.

I have found the problem, unfortunately it was too late and I’ve missed Dragon Age 2 Game.

My region and all of settings was correct, but I’ve found that my region for Xbox 360 was GB, though I don’t have any Xbox 360 console.

In Xbox setting on accounts.xbox.com is an option to change the region for xbox 360 ( Change 360 Account Region), and after changing that my problem was solved.

Thanks for you support

5. ngocphi Win User

Make 360 games available on the xbox one store

Not to mention you still need to do it from the websites to pass the region checks

Since people tend to change the region on the console

Xbox 360 needs to do 3 checks sometimes

Account region and actual region and registered console region

Because people tend to change their region it causes split billing issues with 360 games
  6. ngocphi Win User

activation code

Turkey is an xbox live region for 360 unknown if one supports it

In order to use the code your account region must reflect your actual region you must use the region migration tool to change to turkey then change the xbox one region to turkey to download it
Thema:

xbox 360 region change

1. xbox 360 region change - Similar Threads - 360 region change

2. I cannot get the region code to change on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get the region code to change on my Xbox 360: I moved from Germany to the USA, and changed the settings on the console and in my Microsoft Account, both locale and language, as well as the billing information. I have deleted and re-added my...
  3. Changing region Xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing region Xbox 360 marketplace: I am trying to change region of my account on the Xbox marketplace (360), but it keeps refusing to do so. Why is this so and how can it be solved? Some additional information: I never owned an...
  4. Changing region Xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing region Xbox 360 marketplace: I am trying to change region of my account on the Xbox marketplace (360), but it keeps refusing to do so. Why is this so and how can it be solved? Some additional information: I never owned an...
  5. Microsoft funds not appearing on Xbox 360 after changing region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft funds not appearing on Xbox 360 after changing region: I bought a 25$ gift card to buy halo 3 and after I entered the code and tried to buy it I got an error,I changed my region and the error was gone but now my Xbox 360 says I have 0 USD but when I...
  6. Can't change 360 region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change 360 region: Hi, I recently moved to the U.S. and now want to buy some 360 (mostly backwards compatible) games but it only lets me buy them in my previous currency EUR, as I'm originally from Germany. I tried...
  7. Changed my Xbox 360 region by accident.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed my Xbox 360 region by accident.: I somehow changed my Xbox 360 region to Serbia by accident. Will it affect my Xbox and Microsoft account? 8745357a-b1bf-4f07-ace9-44384e09412b
  8. Change 360 account region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change 360 account region: Hello all, Few days ago I just change my 360 account region by mistake and now I can't change it back to United States. Who can help me with this problem? I can't wait 3 months. Thanks. Sign in...
  9. 360 region change

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 region change: hey i changed my region and i was having 1 year xbox live and now its showing to buy xbox live and i cant play any game online its says your profile does not have permission...
  10. XBOX 360 Region change - Gold lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Region change - Gold lost: Hello Support-Team, I've changed the Region for my XBOX 360 Account from Germany to US. Now my Gold-Subscription until November 2017 is gone. What is the Problem? Can you undo the Regionchange?...