Xbox 360 Remote Controller

Discus and support Xbox 360 Remote Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The remote controller has died. I can get 4 flashing segments on the round centre button but does not connect to the console. Have changed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StackablePrune3, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 Remote Controller

The remote controller has died. I can get 4 flashing segments on the round centre button but does not connect to the console. Have changed the batteries twice to no avail. Any ideas?

:)

StackablePrune3, Feb 21, 2014
  2. How to play tracks purchased on Phone on XBOX

Hello,

first transfer the music from your phone to your PC, using the Xbox 360 Universal Remote or the Xbox 360 Media Remote. On remote, press Start and then select My music. Press INFO on the remote. Select Add music, and then press OK on the remote. Follow the
    steps on screen to add additional content. You can also add the music Using the Xbox 360 Controller. Make sure Windows Media Center is running. On the Xbox 360 controller, press the Start button and then select My music. Press the X on the controller button.
    Select Add music and then press the A button on the controller then follow the steps on screen to add additional content.

DangerousBard, Feb 21, 2014
  3. Killn The Drama, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Anteater13
    Anteater13 Guest

Hi there, does the controller stay on and just does not sync or does it turn off right after being turned on? Have you tried connecting it with a play and charge cable?

Anteater13, Feb 21, 2014
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Wireless headset is barely picking up voice

6. DangerousBard Win User

How to play tracks purchased on Phone on XBOX

Hello,

first transfer the music from your phone to your PC, using the Xbox 360 Universal Remote or the Xbox 360 Media Remote. On remote, press Start and then select My music. Press INFO on the remote. Select Add music, and then press OK on the remote. Follow the
    steps on screen to add additional content. You can also add the music Using the Xbox 360 Controller. Make sure Windows Media Center is running. On the Xbox 360 controller, press the Start button and then select My music. Press the X on the controller button.
    Select Add music and then press the A button on the controller then follow the steps on screen to add additional content.
  7. IceStorm III Win User

NE1 KNOW IF A PC 2 XBOX360 CONTROLLER-SIMULATOR EXISTS? (REMOTE CONTROLLING)

There's an IR port on the 360 for remote control with a Windows Media Center remote. Between that and a SlingBox, you can control a 360 remotely as well as stream video from it.
  8. bsilk89 Win User

Wireless Controller Issues

9. juan van Win User

Wireless Controller won't start

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Remote Controller - Similar Threads - 360 Remote Controller

2. Xbox 360 media remote

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 media remote: Xbox 360 media remote Can I use a Xbox 360 media remote with a Xbox One S 06d74efe-1a56-4c98-994b-93e7d23b7080
  3. I need help with my Xbox 360 media remote

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox 360 media remote: I need help with my Xbox 360 media remote so I can connect it to my TV d5ca6a02-d463-4b54-9d7e-f4d09c5c4328
  4. xbox 360 remot wont werk on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 remot wont werk on pc: i been pluging my remot in and huthing happins only the xbox 360 remot midol is glowing im on pc. 9716b556-efd1-4fee-82d2-b8829d4b7ffd
  5. Will the 360 wireless remote work on the X Box one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the 360 wireless remote work on the X Box one?: Will the 360 wireless remote work on the X Box one? 9392c7a8-0604-45f8-9832-07ab7fd113aa
  6. Xbox 360 media remote rica tv code???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 media remote rica tv code???: Hi...Can someone please help me with an rca code for the black full length with numbers xbox media remote? I've tried every code that i have found on the internet and i have tried the channel up...
  7. Original Xbox 360 Console (white) will not work with Universal Remote from far away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox 360 Console (white) will not work with Universal Remote from far away: Hello, I have a white Original Xbox 360 Console that works fine with my Xbox 360 wireless controller. I recently purchased an Xbox 360 E Console. The 360 E console does works with the Xbox 360...
  8. XBOX 360 Media Remote (new) Controlling Media Center

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Media Remote (new) Controlling Media Center: Hi there. I need help with my XBOX 360 Media Remote. I use it to control my Windows Media Center on the XBOX. It links to my PC and plays TV and Recordings from there. Except when I am in live TV...
  9. Xbox 360 E not retaining Remote Control selection if unplugged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E not retaining Remote Control selection if unplugged: I run Media Center at home with 4 xbox 360s in the house. 3 of 4 are older units that have the most up-to-date dashboards but don't exhibit the problem. The problem I have is that when the 360E...
  10. 360 media remote wont control xbox but will tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 media remote wont control xbox but will tv: Suddenly my media remote ust wont work on my xbox, batteries are new because it still tirns my tv on and off......i reset to default and now wont control anything. has anyone ever had this...