Xbox 360 rip

Discus and support Xbox 360 rip in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I use a burned cd compared to a original cd will the Xbox 360 have a chance to rip the burned cd compared to the original?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Grits’s, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Grits’s
    Grits’s Guest

Xbox 360 rip

If I use a burned cd compared to a original cd will the Xbox 360 have a chance to rip the burned cd compared to the original?

:)

Grits’s, Aug 19, 2022
  2. CuddlyAphid05 Win User

custom playlist on xbox original games

When you rip music into the hard drive of the original xbox what audio format was it???

Is it the same format as the xbox 360 rip ???
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox "Record That" Question

Lei Fang, I could never get that rip feature to work on Xbox 360... :(
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Xbox 360 rip

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Grits’s, the xbox 360 console will not read a non-genuine CD, so it will not work.

It's only designed to work with original games.

If you have a new doubt, I'm at your disposal.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox 360 rip

You are talking about audio sure.

But gamepass are different and encrypted
  6. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Anyone's pet ever hit the power button??

[quote user="aka Scratch"]

When i got the Slim 360 I had a cat jump up and eject the tray. RIP

[/quote]

The way this post is worded, I'm not sure if you're saying RIP to the Xbox or the cat.
Thema:

Xbox 360 rip

1. Xbox 360 rip - Similar Threads - 360 rip

2. Will Xbox 360 Offline achievements sync if I change my gamertag elsewhere before going back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will Xbox 360 Offline achievements sync if I change my gamertag elsewhere before going back...: I have an XBOX LIVE account but I am currently offline on my Xbox. I use this account and play games offline and I have unlocked a bunch of achievements. I want to change my gamertag right now...
  3. Unable to access my Xbox 360 Profile no matter what I do and I can't play any Xbox 360...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access my Xbox 360 Profile no matter what I do and I can't play any Xbox 360...: Okay so what is happening to me right now on Xbox is completely frustrating me to the core of my soul. I have never seen anything like this before. Here's what happened. One night I was on my Xbox...
  4. Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10: I am trying to use my xbox 360 wireless networking adapter on my windows 10 pc, but it says no drivers found please help. 2ed199bd-d3ce-491d-bf43-43dd7d970d13
  5. Rip CD function from the 360 Needs to be reimplimented for the Xbox One.

in XboX Insiders
    Rip CD function from the 360 Needs to be reimplimented for the Xbox One.: One function that Xbox 360 to this day that makes it slightly superior to the Xbox one was the ability to Rip Music CD's that the owner had straight onto their console so that they could play...
  6. ripping cd to xbox 360 toandroid phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    ripping cd to xbox 360 toandroid phone: how can i rip my cd to my xbox and then to my android phone e7e31125-1409-486b-a6f3-dab0ade3562a
  7. Ripping a cd on 360 to a usb stick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ripping a cd on 360 to a usb stick?: Hi, Can a rip a music cd from my xbox 360 to a usb memory stick? my mac computer no longer has a cd and i want to add a bunch of cds to itunes. figuring out a way to rip music cds quickly....
  8. Why is microsoft ripping off families with 360 i have to pay $240 a year now for my family to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is microsoft ripping off families with 360 i have to pay $240 a year now for my family to ...: I guess play station finally wins ba1700c4-a70b-400e-a934-2c9b9bcdec62
  9. Why Does It Take So Long For My Xbox 360 To Start Ripping A CD?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Does It Take So Long For My Xbox 360 To Start Ripping A CD?: Why does it take so long for my Xbox 360 to start ripping a CD? I have to wait fifteen to twenty minutes for it to start ripping the first track. Why is it taking so long and how do I fix this...
  10. Why Does It Take So Long For My Xbox 360 To Start Ripping A CD?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Does It Take So Long For My Xbox 360 To Start Ripping A CD?: Why does my Xbox 360 take so long to start ripping a CD? It takes up to about half-hour. a one moment I was going to quit and then I noticed Track 1 ripping. what causes this massive lag and...