Xbox 360 rotta (Xbox 360 Route)

Discus and support Xbox 360 rotta (Xbox 360 Route) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Scusate mi si è rotta l’xbox 360 S e la garanzia è scaduta,se non è più possibile farla riparare da microsoft dive posso farla riparare? Translation:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheZeroZone, Oct 7, 2019.

1. TheZeroZone
    TheZeroZone Guest

Scusate mi si è rotta l’xbox 360 S e la garanzia è scaduta,se non è più possibile farla riparare da microsoft dive posso farla riparare?

Translation:

Sorry I broke the xbox 360 S and the warranty has expired, if it is no longer possible to have it repaired by Microsoft, can I get it repaired?

:)

TheZeroZone, Oct 7, 2019
  2. TheZeroZone Win User

The LED is all Red and when I press power and eject 4 green lights appear that turn on and off continuously and the TV screen is black
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello TheZeroZone,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that you would like to have your Xbox 360 S console repaired.

If the console is not in warranty, you do still have the option to get the console repaired through a trusted 3rd party company. Could you provide in what way the console is broken? What is occurring with your console that has now had you determine that
    it is broken?

Clarify this for us and we will be right here ready to reply.

Best wishes!
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

5. TheZeroZone Win User

[​IMG]
    Il
    led è tutto Rosso e quando premo power e eject compaiono 4 lucette verdi che si accendono e spengono continuamente e lo schermo della TV è nero

[Translation - The LED is all Red and when I press power and eject 4 green lights appear that turn on and off continuously and the TV screen is black]
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Disc won't read

Hey there,

Trying a different Xbox 360 disc will be the best route to help us narrow down what side the issue may be on. If you're unable to try another Xbox 360 disc, the best route we can suggest is seeing if the issues persist with a different Black Ops II disc.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 rotta (Xbox 360 Route) - Similar Threads - 360 rotta 360

2. Can’t buy Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: I try to purchase a 360 game on my Xbox One. When I try, it always tells me that I have no valid payment options on file and the price changes to dollars $ and it shows the ESRB rating. I live in...
  3. 360 game..can i get it onto my xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 game..can i get it onto my xbox one?: D&D: Daggerdale cant seem to get it into my queue to dl to my xbox one.. e43cd37d-849a-4020-b5ca-b3d50b7ee489
  4. Xbox 360 Games Not Launch On Latest Insider Stable Build

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Games Not Launch On Latest Insider Stable Build: I'm having an issue when trying to launch 360 games. I keep getting error code 0x80070002 submitted by /u/GILLHUHN [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox One X: Error 0x80070002 when launching 360 games from Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X: Error 0x80070002 when launching 360 games from Gamepass: I subscribed to Gamepass on my Xbox One X. I downloaded Gears of War - the original Xbox 360 version - from Gamepass. When I launch it I get an error that says "Please Try Again. Sorry, that...
  6. Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app: I always connect to the Xbox from my laptop using the Windows Companion app. The Xbox console updated last night, and this morning I cannot play any backwards compatible 360 games while connected...
  7. So How Do You Gift An Xbox 360 Digital Game On The Console Store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So How Do You Gift An Xbox 360 Digital Game On The Console Store?: I can't believe I'm having trouble figuring this out! I gift digital games all the time to some of my friends. It's simple enough. When you look up the game in the store on the console, it ask if...
  8. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  9. Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360: So i bought need for speed underground 2 and inserted the disc it said that the game not supported and need xbox 360 update so i did updated the system and tried again it said the game not...
  10. xbox 360 parental password

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 parental password: carnt reset password for parental control.ive tryed what its says but goes to page with all details on it and nowere to enter passcode 2a9f81e1-04de-4c61-93b6-bac9af7dd423