Xbox 360 rotta (Xbox 360 Route)

Discus and support Xbox 360 rotta (Xbox 360 Route) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Scusate mi si è rotta l’xbox 360 S e la garanzia è scaduta,se non è più possibile farla riparare da microsoft dive posso farla riparare? Translation:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheZeroZone, Oct 7, 2019.

1. TheZeroZone
    TheZeroZone Guest

Scusate mi si è rotta l’xbox 360 S e la garanzia è scaduta,se non è più possibile farla riparare da microsoft dive posso farla riparare?

Translation:

Sorry I broke the xbox 360 S and the warranty has expired, if it is no longer possible to have it repaired by Microsoft, can I get it repaired?

:)

TheZeroZone, Oct 7, 2019
  2. TheZeroZone Win User

The LED is all Red and when I press power and eject 4 green lights appear that turn on and off continuously and the TV screen is black
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello TheZeroZone,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that you would like to have your Xbox 360 S console repaired.

If the console is not in warranty, you do still have the option to get the console repaired through a trusted 3rd party company. Could you provide in what way the console is broken? What is occurring with your console that has now had you determine that
    it is broken?

Clarify this for us and we will be right here ready to reply.

Best wishes!
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

5. TheZeroZone Win User

[​IMG]
    Il
    led è tutto Rosso e quando premo power e eject compaiono 4 lucette verdi che si accendono e spengono continuamente e lo schermo della TV è nero

[Translation - The LED is all Red and when I press power and eject 4 green lights appear that turn on and off continuously and the TV screen is black]
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Disc won't read

Hey there,

Trying a different Xbox 360 disc will be the best route to help us narrow down what side the issue may be on. If you're unable to try another Xbox 360 disc, the best route we can suggest is seeing if the issues persist with a different Black Ops II disc.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 rotta (Xbox 360 Route) - Similar Threads - 360 rotta 360

2. ¿Cómo hago para jugar un videojuego físico de Xbox 360 en Xbox One Offline?/How do I play a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Cómo hago para jugar un videojuego físico de Xbox 360 en Xbox One Offline?/How do I play a...: Buenas tardes, en el lugar donde estoy no hay internet y me llevé a mi Xbox One conmigo junto a una copia física de Rage para Xbox 360, sin embargo cuando meto el disco me aparece el siguiente...
  3. The download issue has resurfaced on xbox 360!

in XBoX on Consoles
    The download issue has resurfaced on xbox 360!: I am currently experiencing an issue when I Download Fallout 3 to my xbox 360 where it will not download past 80%, but rather return to 0%. I would really like to play this game again as it has...
  4. Xbox 360 Game Bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Game Bugs: So i own a original disc copy of Fable 2 and at times it tells me that i either refunded the game or the “Pre order” was cancelled, An easy fix for me is to put the disc back out and in, into the...
  5. mx unleashed is not playing on my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mx unleashed is not playing on my xbox 360: Hi guys! I am a xbox gold live member and I downloaded mx unleashed but after it's downloaded when i went to play it there was a game error which said,(The game couldn't start.Try downloading the...
  6. Xbox 360 games bought on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games bought on xbox one.: So if i buy an xbox 360 game on an xbox one, can i download it on my xbox 360 using the same billing and account? 7a978973-b66d-4264-8c79-2bc786fb118b
  7. Petition to bring old 360 UIs to the Series X as options in the settings (?)

in XboX Insiders
    Petition to bring old 360 UIs to the Series X as options in the settings (?): Anyone else like me that is always thinking about how much they miss their 360 and the UI used before the Slim 360 update UI came around and dreams of it being on the SX? Think that was what,...
  8. Xbox 360 DLC on the Xbox One not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 DLC on the Xbox One not downloading: Hey I don’t ask for help as iv’e never really ran into any issues, but today I was going back and purchasing old Xbox 360 DLC for both Fable 2 and 3. Most of them Downloaded except for Knothole...
  9. Bioshock 2 (360) connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 (360) connectivity issues: Tried playing multiplayer on Bioshock 2 (360 version) the past 2 nights and I cannot get into a multiplayer lobby. I get an "unable to connect to lobby" message and then an "unable to connect to...
  10. Any help to use OG Xbox game on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help to use OG Xbox game on Xbox 360?: I have a used copy of Halo 2 Platimum Hits edition which I bought Recently, so I decided to play it on my Xbox 360. And then I got an error saying “The game couldn’t start. Try downloading the...