xbox 360 S#1439 how much did this unit cost when it came out?

Discus and support xbox 360 S#1439 how much did this unit cost when it came out? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; xbox 360 S#1439 how much did this unit cost when it came out * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: xbox 360 S model #1439... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by richardmeadows5, Mar 2, 2021.

1. xbox 360 S#1439 how much did this unit cost when it came out?

xbox 360 S#1439 how much did this unit cost when it came out

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: xbox 360 S model #1439

:)

richardmeadows5, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Jklugh72 Win User

WD 500 GB HD not recognized for games.

It's model 1439 and under storage devices it says memory unit with a black pic of the Xbox 360 then memory unit with a black USB stick and then the cloud.
  3. Brainy12942 Win User

xbox 360s model 1439 ( support xbox live ?? )

Hey, does the Xbox 360 S model 1439 support wireless internet connection?
  4. WhackyRanger335 Win User

Xbox game Fable on Xbox 360

The back of the console says it's an XBOX 360 S console, Microsoft Corporation, Model 1439. Does that answer the question?
  5. TasiaBryant Win User

Xbox One won't stay on anymore, is it really just the power supply?

Thanks for your reply. May I ask where did you get your new unit from and how much did it cost to replace?
  6. MoltenDarkman Win User

disc tray randomly opens

it sounds like a sensor is going in the xbox 360 unit itself.you said you bought it used and you said it is out of warrenty.i would see how much it would cost to have it fixed by calling microsoft at 1-800-4myxbox and setup a repair on the unit.
Thema:

xbox 360 S#1439 how much did this unit cost when it came out?

1. xbox 360 S#1439 how much did this unit cost when it came out? - Similar Threads - 360 S#1439 much

2. Borderlands 1 Co-op on Xbox 360 and Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands 1 Co-op on Xbox 360 and Xbox One: Recently received a Xbox One as a gift so decided to try to play co-op with the old lady and we cannot get the 360 to connect to the Xbox One's game through setting up a private lobby (inviting...
  3. Xbox 360 A way to get games from saves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 A way to get games from saves.: I'm asking if there is any way to get old games I've played from data such as game saves/achievements/themes etc, all of these are in the 360s' memory. The games I really want back is Castle...
  4. Who else would like more games on the 360 to be backwards compatible?

in XboX Insiders
    Who else would like more games on the 360 to be backwards compatible?: I have a few games I would like added to the list such as Bakugan Battle Brawlers as it was a childhood favourite. I would like to hear your ideas submitted by /u/TheBeastBond [link] [comments]
  5. Grid 2 Peak Performance Pack on XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grid 2 Peak Performance Pack on XBOX 360: I know this game is s few years old but I was shown by a tech. through chat that the GRID 2 PEAK PERFORMANCE PACK is still available. I have repeatedly diwnloaded the FREE pack which gives me...
  6. Is there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac?: Is there a way to save my photos from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 to my PC or Mac? I’ve been trying to transfer the “photo moments” from Kinect Adventures on my Xbox 360 with a Flash Drive to...
  7. Recently purchased Original XBOX and Xbox 360 games not appearing in Series S Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently purchased Original XBOX and Xbox 360 games not appearing in Series S Library: Hi all, i recently purchased two games from the Microsoft Store on my new Series S. One was an Original XBOX game and the other was an Xbox 360 game. Upon purchase, these games downloaded. When I...
  8. XBOX 360 S Console Model 1439

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 S Console Model 1439: I need to replace the RF Board. I have noticed that there are a lot of different boards out there and I can not find an exact match. I know that board makers change how they wire a board...
  9. Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439: All, I need help in getting replacement power supply for my Xbox 360 S Console Model 1439. The power cord which came along with the original box is gone due to voltage difference. My original...
  10. Xbox 360 S model 1439 bought in Brazil, but I moved to the UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S model 1439 bought in Brazil, but I moved to the UK: Hi, I bought my Xbox 360 S console model 1439 in Brazil, it came with a PSU model A10-120N1A, input AC 100-127v-3.29A, 47-63hz, output AC 120w 12v-9.6A, 5vsb-1A. I live in the UK now and I...