Xbox 360 S 4GB Wont update

Discus and support Xbox 360 S 4GB Wont update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok guys. i havent contacted microsoft themselves yet but im to the point im about to (also yes i see all the errors in my typing and right now im just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ExionDremexin, May 12, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 S 4GB Wont update

Ok guys. i havent contacted microsoft themselves yet but im to the point im about to (also yes i see all the errors in my typing and right now im just trying to get my point across and fix my xbox. thanks guys Xbox 360 S 4GB Wont update :) ) So Ive had my xbox slim for awhile but
    i just recently decided to try and update cause i want to see if i cant get some dlcs for my favorite game. It wont update (as said in the subject) ive tried every solution this site and youtube guide channels have suggested. the only thing they are both telling
    me is that i might need to get my console serviced by microsoft/xbox help. i have a financially sound home but we dont have spare money to just throw around (yes i know i said i was gonna try and get dlcs but that was gonna be over time). Im getting a 445E-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F
    code.

This may mean that a storage device (memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the update

^^^^^^^

This is what xbox support is telling me. yet the update is 111 mb and i have a configured to my xbox 37.5 GIGABYTE USB in and i even used the transfer cord to hook up my old xbox 360 hard drive to see if that would help and let it be downloaded (i didnt
    see it as a permanent solution but i really want to be able to enjoy my xbox to its fullest potential. ive downloaded the update to a different usb and tried to put it on that way (still told me that it didnt have space to put the 111 MB update on my xbox
    even with the 37.5 GB USB hooked up.) I did the cd/dvd route. another failure. ive even deleted some unessitial or old content from games i dont really play as much anymore. Im at a wits end here and i already feel crazy most days guys. I could use some gamer
    community support here. i understand i may not actually find any solutions and will probably have to get it serviced anyways. But i have to try for my family.

:)

ExionDremexin, May 12, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

3. xTye Win User

Forced to buy hard drive to play Battlefield 4

Adding to the 4GB console advertised as an HDD: This is 100% false. I purchased my 4GB Xbox 360 S in 2012. It said "4GB" on the box. Nowhere did it list a hard drive or state the 4GB was an HDD.
  4. AshwinReitmans Win User

Forced to buy hard drive to play Battlefield 4

Just don't buy battlefield 4 for xbox 360 s 4gb
  5. eduscxbox Win User

MEU XBOX 360 VEIO SEM HD INTERNO, É NORMAL? [translation - My XBOX 360 came without internal HD, is it NORMAL?]

Sim , é normal. Alguns modelos E e S do Xbox 360 vem sem HD e com 4GB de memória interna.

Um abraço.

----------------------

Yes, it`s normal. Some Xbox 360 models (E and S) come without HD and with 4GB of internal flash memory.

Best Regards.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Xbox 360 update purposely will not update?

If you have an Xbox 360 with a 4GB Memory unit, what usually happens is that 4GB MU Fails losing the system update. And it tries to download the update but can't because the MU does not work any longer.

There hasn't been an update for the 360 in quite some time and its not an update that was pushed out to kill your Xbox. The 360 console with the 4GB MU will just fail after a period of time.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 S 4GB Wont update - Similar Threads - 360 4GB Wont

2. Can't update my Xbox 360 4gb S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update my Xbox 360 4gb S: Hi, My nephew has had an old Xbox for a while but it has never been connected to the internet. He is now old enough to have his own xbox live profile, but whenever i try to update the console i...
  3. Xbox 360 4GB+Kinect+3 Juegos. Características. [Xbox 360 4GB + Kinect + 3 games. Features.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 4GB+Kinect+3 Juegos. Características. [Xbox 360 4GB + Kinect + 3 games. Features.]: Soy nuevo en esto de tener mi propia consola Xbox 360, para ser sincero estoy satisfecho con la experiencia de juego, por ahora... Me ha entrado la curiosidad(ya saben, soy de esos que no se...
  4. Hard drive on Xbox 360 E (4gb)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive on Xbox 360 E (4gb): Hi, i want to know which hard drive can I install on my Xbox 360 E, if it's a Sata II or III, if is needed a special format (NTFS, Fat). Thanks for all the help! 4f492569-b04e-4ce3-826e-62777377ed3b
  5. Neutered Download Speed - Xbox 360 E 4GB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neutered Download Speed - Xbox 360 E 4GB: My download speed is below 0.30 Mbps and there is no reason it should be. Any ideas from the below information? /Test Xbox Live Connection/ Network: Connected Internet: Connected Xbox Live:...
  6. nepovedena aktualizace xbox 360 slim 4gb [Edit - Translation] - xbox 360 slim 4gb update ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    nepovedena aktualizace xbox 360 slim 4gb [Edit - Translation] - xbox 360 slim 4gb update ...: Dobry den, nedari se mi aktualizovat xbox 360. zkousel jsem to i pres flash disk, ale porad to pise chybu "Can´t update your console". Na konzoli sviti zelene svetlo uprostred a ovladac blika....
  7. Does the Xbox 360 E or S (4GB) allow external hardrives to store games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox 360 E or S (4GB) allow external hardrives to store games?: Hey, was thinking about getting a Xbox 360 E or S (4GB) to play some older games on that are not backwards compatible. Was wondering if i can connect a usb external hard drive (300GB) to get...
  8. Does the Xbox 360 E or S (4GB) allow external hardrives to store games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox 360 E or S (4GB) allow external hardrives to store games?: Hey, was thinking about getting a Xbox 360 E or S (4GB) to play some older games on that are not backwards compatible. Was wondering if i can connect a usb external hard drive (300GB) to get...
  9. Xbox 360 E 4gb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E 4gb: ok, so i followed all the steps to recovering updates for my xbox 360 4gb kinect, and i am still having issues with getting proper updates. I have a great network connection. I even have a good...
  10. 360 Slim E 4GB stuck in update loop and wont connect to live due to this. Help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Slim E 4GB stuck in update loop and wont connect to live due to this. Help please.: I have done everything on the support site to troubleshoot this. I have cleared cache, reset router, reset xbox network settings, attempted to install download from CDR and a properly formatted...