XBOX 360 S CONSOLE WILL NOT WORK, HELP!

Discus and support XBOX 360 S CONSOLE WILL NOT WORK, HELP! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [View:[MEDIA]] 543f4e8e-83cd-4ead-8a1a-7c0f987223fe Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ron Burgundy219, Aug 29, 2014.

1. XBOX 360 S CONSOLE WILL NOT WORK, HELP!

[View:]

:)

Ron Burgundy219, Aug 29, 2014
  2. somebody help!!!

I have xbox 360 S console, it`s original and i use xbox live almost every day. Yesterday i started updating, it downloaded an update, and when it started updating - this appeared on my screen-

Can`t find update on storage device. Please switch storage device again to continue updating.

Code: 3F4B - 4099 - 2780 - 1315 - C000 - 0032

I cant do anything with storage device it`s internal - it`s inside xbox, but I have hard drive 320 GB for xbox 360 S console , maybe it will help somehow

thanks for attention, hope to hearing from you

LogicalSlava2, Aug 29, 2014
  3. Delta4 SJ
    Delta4 SJ Guest
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Aug 29, 2014
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Xbox Slim Power Brick Red Light???? 4GB Power Cord on 250GB Console?

Hey there K1NGcLiFtOn!

Just to make sure I understand, was the old console an original white Xbox 360 console, and Elite, or an Xbox 360 S console?

We always recommend using the power supply that was designed for that style of console. For example: You can't use an Xbox 360 S power supply with an Xbox 360 E console.

So if your old Xbox 360 console is not an Xbox 360 S console, we suggest
    not
    using the power supply from your new Xbox 360 S console with it.

I hope that helps clear things up! ^_^
  6. Mister Beep Win User

HELP!!!

Hey there!

Sorry to hear about the issue! This error indicates that there may be an issue with your storage device. Which specific Xbox 360 console model do you own (Xbox 360, 360 S, or 360 E)? Was it a 4GB console or did it include more storage?

If you have an Xbox 360 hard drive, try removing the hard drive and reinsert it while the Xbox 360 console is powered off to see if that helps! If your Xbox 360 console does not include a hard drive, and was originally a 4GB/Arcade model, your Xbox 360 may
    need to be repaired. To begin the repair process, please visit our
    Online Service Center

Hope this helps!
  7. Elohmn Win User

PROBLEMS HELP !!!!

On the "old fat" Xbox 360's there was a Manual Eject Button (it varies Location, Console to Console) but it is a small opening about the size of a paperclip. Here is how, "Manually
    eject console disc tray
    ".
  8. Delta4 SJ Win User
  9. VibroPlex Win User
Thema:

1. XBOX 360 S CONSOLE WILL NOT WORK, HELP! - Similar Threads - 360 CONSOLE HELP

2. Volunteer(s) needed to help setup and configure Xbox 360 console for Senior Activity Centre

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volunteer(s) needed to help setup and configure Xbox 360 console for Senior Activity Centre: Hi there, someone has kindly donated a Xbox 360 console to our senior activity centre. Hence we are looking for a volunteer to help setup and configure this console. The plan is to use the console...
  3. Need help transferring Xbox 360 character over to Xbox One console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help transferring Xbox 360 character over to Xbox One console: Need need help with this issue please 025fa22a-4002-418a-99f0-08bf757c6fb0
  4. Help...have bought a movie but not showing in My Movies on console Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help...have bought a movie but not showing in My Movies on console Xbox 360: hi Just bought a movie at Xbox live for tonight but not showing on my console? bb3eced7-803a-4bf7-82c4-288d643fa863
  5. xbox 360 console concerns and questions need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 console concerns and questions need help: I bought my son a x box 360 from target last year for Christmas and for Christmas this year he got the new Lego Jurassic World game and Black Ops 3 but his lego game has a perfect circle that the...
  6. Please help what do I need to get if I get NTSC Xbox 360 console? live in uk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help what do I need to get if I get NTSC Xbox 360 console? live in uk: Please help me, what do I need to get if I get NTSC xbox 360 console and I live in uk 5ba2c262-967e-4348-b66a-8f33789ae70c
  7. Cannot order Xbox 360 E power brick in India for a US console. Need Help!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot order Xbox 360 E power brick in India for a US console. Need Help!!: Guys, I have a Xbox 360 E console bought from US and I have been using a transformer to run it for difference in voltage (110V to 220V) . PSU gets hot and I cannot play long hours due to the...
  8. PLEASE HELP REGARDING MY NEW XBOX 360 PURCHASE (CONSOLE BLOCKED TO LIVE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE HELP REGARDING MY NEW XBOX 360 PURCHASE (CONSOLE BLOCKED TO LIVE): Hello, i have recently purchased a second hand xbox 360 slim, the xbox has never been modded or adjusted according to the seller and i myself have not dreamed of doing so, can you please tell me...
  9. Xbox 360 help cannot remove friends off the Xbox 360 console!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 help cannot remove friends off the Xbox 360 console!: Hi I have an issue I cannot remove friends off the Xbox 360 console it just says (cannot complete this process) but I can remove them on the website and on the Xbox One. Has anyone else ever had...
  10. Help me to unban my xbox 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me to unban my xbox 360 console: My xbox 360 got console banned beacuse a hacker sended me the email and password and i HATE HACKERS so i logged in to the acc and go to hes bio and said im a hacker send me microsoft or xbl card...