Xbox 360 S HD

Discus and support Xbox 360 S HD in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to transfer some old music files from an Xbox 360 S HD to my MacBook Pro. Any suggestions or software solutions?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AngryFatVegan, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 S HD

I'm trying to transfer some old music files from an Xbox 360 S HD to my MacBook Pro. Any suggestions or software solutions?

:)

AngryFatVegan, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Naxo021207 Win User

xbox 360 slim

I regret to inform you that Xbox 360 S console cannot play HD DVDs. You still need to have an HD DVD player for you to be able to play HD DVDs. However, Microsoft Xbox does not sell Xbox 360 HD DVD player anymore.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I've download GTA San Andreas from XBLM but it doesnt play?

usually its because they don;t have the correct xbox 360 or using a 3rd party hd from ebay since gta sa is an xbox original game

do you have an xbox elite or pro with a HD or the xbox s unit with 4gigs

if you have an arcade with no HD or the xbox S 4gig you gotta buy a xbox HD for it to work

and if you have an xbox s witth the 250gig hd you need to be more specific with the error

error number or you need a hd error
  4. eduscxbox Win User

MEU XBOX 360 VEIO SEM HD INTERNO, É NORMAL? [translation - My XBOX 360 came without internal HD, is it NORMAL?]

Sim , é normal. Alguns modelos E e S do Xbox 360 vem sem HD e com 4GB de memória interna.

Um abraço.

----------------------

Yes, it`s normal. Some Xbox 360 models (E and S) come without HD and with 4GB of internal flash memory.

Best Regards.
  5. ngocphi Win User

HDD Replacement

just to be clear

as long as its the xbox 360 s 250gig hd unit that you can purchase

a laptop hd cannot be used
  6. ngocphi Win User

Hardrive question

they are refering to the original xbox 360 hds being moded opened to be used on xbox 4gig

some people like to use the smaller hds rather then buying the appropiate 250gig hd for the xbox s 4gig unit
Thema:

Xbox 360 S HD

1. Xbox 360 S HD - Similar Threads - 360

2. Xbox 360 passcode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 passcode: Hi folks, Recently I bought a second-hand Xbox 360 from an exchange store. I was in the middle of playing a game when it asked me for the timer passcode. Obviously, as it was the previous owner...
  3. Xbox 360: Xbox live sign up not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Xbox live sign up not working: I cant sign up for xbox live on 360, any solutions? 4bdda1c5-66d9-431e-8b70-e5a26c035ee2
  4. Xbox 360 payment problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 payment problem: error code 80182300 by payment for gold .. help please adf843a2-37fb-4a3b-ba05-df065661e86d
  5. My Xbox 360 games have disappeared .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 games have disappeared .: I recently logged back into my old account "" to play a game. I went to My Games and noticed that half of all my games were gone including the one I was trying to play. Please help, what...
  6. Xbox 360 E Display

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 E Display: So when i am trying to set the resolution to 720p like usual, it starts showing this wave of blue and red static dot line things, but when its 480p its normal just only half the screen shows, i am...
  7. Logging Xbox 360 profile into Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging Xbox 360 profile into Xbox One: Hello I am trying to log into a non-xboxlive profile from my 360 into my xbox one. Here are my current ideas: Adding an email to my profile so i can log into it on one Transferring my xbox...
  8. Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games: I bought a xbox 360 disc (black ops 1) and my xbox keeps saying (this game isnt playable here for a list of xbox 360 games playable on xbox one go to xbox.com/backcompat.)(0x8082000c)anyone out...
  9. I would like to open minecraft on my xbox one, I previously bought it for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to open minecraft on my xbox one, I previously bought it for xbox 360: I've tried looking in my purchase history on my xbox one but it doesn't go back far enough. I've also tried uploading to the cloud from my xbox 360 but it says I don't have permission despite...
  10. Bying Xbox 360 game on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bying Xbox 360 game on Xbox One: I want to buy an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one but it keeps telling me that I don’t have any valid payment option registered even though it’s not true. I have. Please help me, I don’t know what...