Xbox 360 S Internet Issue

Discus and support Xbox 360 S Internet Issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox 360 S Internet Issue What is the exact error message if any that you get when you try to use the internet? The best steps for basic... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by mralz63, May 3, 2019.

1. mralz63
    mralz63 Guest

What is the exact error message if any that you get when you try to use the internet?

The best steps for basic troubleshooting is clearing cache 3 times by:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select
      System Settings.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Highlight but don’t select a storage device, and then press Y
      on your controller for Device Options.
    4. On the Device Options screen, select
      Clear System Cache.
    5. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

1. Note It doesn't matter which storage device you choose. This clears the cache for all storage devices.
    or resetting the network setting to factory by:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, select Settings, and select
      System Settings.
    2. Select Network Settings.
    3. Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network when the network list is displayed.
    1. Select Configure Network.
    2. On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to Factory Defaults. When prompted, select
      Yes, Restore to Factory Defaults.

:)

mralz63, May 3, 2019
  2. XvSUPERvX Win User

Can you tell us exactly what steps you've already tried so we can suggest some different ones?
  3. nickoortiz Win User

Do I need xbox live to connect my xbox360 to internet I use to do it before without xbox live and now I cantc can anyone help
  4. XvSUPERvX Win User

What is the exact error message if any that you get when you try to use the internet?

The best steps for basic troubleshooting is clearing cache 3 times by:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select
      System Settings.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Highlight but don’t select a storage device, and then press Y
      on your controller for Device Options.
    4. On the Device Options screen, select
      Clear System Cache.
    5. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

1. Note It doesn't matter which storage device you choose. This clears the cache for all storage devices.
    or resetting the network setting to factory by:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, select Settings, and select
      System Settings.
    2. Select Network Settings.
    3. Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network when the network list is displayed.
    1. Select Configure Network.
    2. On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to Factory Defaults. When prompted, select
      Yes, Restore to Factory Defaults.
  5. TheHooniganTX Win User

Hi mralz63,

I have a few things to try as well.

First check to see if the xbox is going through the steps to connect to the internet, then test for xbox live.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Which one are you getting when you run this?

1. Press the Guide button on your controller.
    2. Select Settings, System Settings, and then Network Settings.
    3. Select the name of your Wireless Network, or select Wired Network for a wired connection.
    4. Select Test Xbox Live Connection.
    What kind of error message are you seeing?
  6. mralz63 Win User

Can you tell us exactly what steps you've already tried so we can suggest some different ones?
    I've restarted both the phone and the xbox, restarted the hotspot, checked to make sure my phone was set up with correct proxy options for the xbox, and a few others I cant remember off hand. Any help would be appreciated!
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 S Internet Issue - Similar Threads - 360 Internet Issue

2. XBOX 360 Will not connect to the wireless internet anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Will not connect to the wireless internet anymore.: My XBOX 360 was working fine, until it gave me a error saying that I need to reconnect. So I did, and it gave me a error saying that I need a Wireless Networking Adapter but I didn't need one...
  3. xbox 360 how to update internet explorer

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 how to update internet explorer: Can anyone tell me how to update internet explorer on xbox 360? I want to be able to stream espn3 and it says IE needs to be updated. I tried chrome but xbox doesn't accept it. Thx...
  4. Xbox 360 suddenly says Network Failed, Internet Blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 suddenly says Network Failed, Internet Blocked: I've been using my wireless Xbox 360 for well over a year with no connection issues. Now out of the blue, it can't connect to the network (failed) and says the internet is blocked (signal strength...
  5. Installing Internet Explorer or Edge in X Box 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Internet Explorer or Edge in X Box 360: I did not try to use IE much on either my X Box 360 or One. I just tried to use it and E3 is what is installed. How do I get a version of IE or Edge for my X Boxes? When I tried doing that,...
  6. TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: Cannot connect my xbox 360 to the internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: Cannot connect my xbox 360 to the internet: TP-Link (Routers) TL-WR1043ND: Cannot connect my xbox 360 to the internet Hi Kevin, Thanks for reaching out to us. It appears you have done some major troubleshooting but are still getting a DNS...
  7. Comcast: My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions?

Comcast: My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions?: Comcast (ISPs): My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions? Delete the profile, clear the console cache and download the profile again...
  8. Linksys: Can't connect 360 to internet, issue in actual xbox console

Linksys: Can't connect 360 to internet, issue in actual xbox console: Linksys (Modems/Gateways): Can't connect 360 to internet, issue in actual xbox console My internet provider is telling my modem is connecting to the xbox 360 console, or detecting the connect, but...
  9. watching videos (youtube) on the internet with xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    watching videos (youtube) on the internet with xbox 360: hi, my 360 was boxed up for a long while im back online now but when im on the internet with my xbox 360 it wont play any videos like youtube , I read somewhere that its running explorer and there...
  10. Wireless Internet Issues with Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Internet Issues with Xbox 360: I recently set up a new router in my place but I've been having problems with my Xbox 360's wireless connection for the better part of a year. It's in the bedroom but doesn't have access to a...