Xbox 360 S Red Dot Issue

Discus and support Xbox 360 S Red Dot Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im having a similar problem with mine power supply Is good its green when on orange when off I put resident evil 5 in and it said it needed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by babygirl48506, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 S Red Dot Issue

im having a similar problem with mine power supply Is good its green when on orange when off I put resident evil 5 in and it said it needed to download updates for the game to play I hit Okay like normal and now I have a red dot with a red ring I don't
    understand I took out the hard drive snaped it back in still nothing power supply wasn't hot so I unplugged all cord my HDM! and the Power supply and plugged back in and still red Dot red ring No Error message Please help

:)

babygirl48506, Mar 19, 2014
  2. Red DOT

Hi all i had an issue in the last 2 days with my xbox 360 S 250gb i turned it on and it went to the red dot but left it off for a while and then turned back on and it was working ok !!.

But this morning same thing again red dot when turning it on then turned it off now working again !! But imm worried this is leading to something bigger ?? I haev taken out the hard drive and put it back in and its working fine but can anyone tell me why
    i had Red Dot please !! Thanks in advance.

BILLY BOY SMITH, Mar 19, 2014
  3. Solid Red Dot on Xbox Slim

Hello,

The solid red dot on an Xbox 360 slim usually indicates a malfunctioning component with your console. Phone Xbox support in your region or use the following address to set up a repair.

support.xbox.com/.../repair-process

For further info regarding the red dot on your console, I would reccomend reading this article -

www.consoledoctor.co.uk/.../red-dot-of-death

Hope this helps you Xbox 360 S Red Dot Issue :)

SupaSoreBeaver1, Mar 19, 2014
  4. SupaSoreBeaver1 Win User

Solid Red Dot on Xbox Slim

5. RainbowFlwrPowr Win User

Xbox 360 will not work

It may be a CPU problem if it is the Xbox 360 S. Mine did the same thing and within 3 days I got the red dot of death. I would defiantly recommend setting up an appointment for repairs.
  6. WPAK Win User

Red Dot on 360 S

Check if all cables are connected (when xbox console is turned off and detached from wall socket)

If everything is checked, start the xbox. if this doesn't work.

Call XBOX support, they should be able to help.
  7. Mythic xSagex Win User

Red Dot on 360 S

If there are on screen instructions and it says E68 take out your hdd and put it back in
  8. Mister Cerb Win User

XBOX 360 S 4G with the red dot light

Hey there Cedojime!

I'm sorry to hear about your red dot issue!

The first thing I would do would be to check out our guide on how to
    fix Xbox 360 console problems
    . There's a section in there specifically about the red dot on the Xbox 360S. I would try going through all of those troubleshooting steps and seeing if any of them yield results.

Let us know and we'll go from there! ^_^
Thema:

Xbox 360 S Red Dot Issue

1. Xbox 360 S Red Dot Issue - Similar Threads - 360 Red Dot

2. xbox 360 E Red Dot

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 E Red Dot: I have a 360 E, and went to turn it on the other day, and with in a few seconds of turning it on, I got the red dot on the power button. and it seems to be some sort of video issue. although...
  3. Xbox 360 green rings and red dot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 green rings and red dot: Red ring stuck looks more like. Red dot where it’s suppose to be green on the xbox360 console wont turn on and won’t show up on tv screen how to fix this thanks b500e762-ce2c-4469-b54a-427d6f768516
  4. Xbox 360 S I have Red dot when i plug in HDMI cord and error code E82

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S I have Red dot when i plug in HDMI cord and error code E82: when the hdmi I unplugged I have Green lights I also changed cords w/ anew one still same problem? 5e0d1f09-4d70-4535-a917-04e591a8aa0e
  5. Xbox 360 Slim green to red dot on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim green to red dot on console: My Xbox 360 Slim has a green light then it turns to red about 7 seconds after it starts. We have tried removing the hard drive, restarting the motherboard and cleaning it. Is this fixable?...
  6. Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim): Ok, so I have a Xbox 360 Slim, and everyone told me that my xbox won't ever get the red ring of death. Well, I have had it for a couple of years now, and at late November of 2017, my xbox 360 slim...
  7. Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim): Ok, so I have a Xbox 360 Slim, and everyone told me that my xbox won't ever get the red ring of death. Well, I have had it for a couple of years now, and at late November of 2017, my xbox 360 slim...
  8. Red Dot on My XBOX 360 E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dot on My XBOX 360 E: Hi Microsoft & Xbox fan, Good day I'm Junriel from Philippines . I have a problem with my xbox 360 E, last week October 28, 2017 while playing for about half an hour the display suddenly freeze...
  9. My Xbox 360 E Has A Red Dot But A Green Ring?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 E Has A Red Dot But A Green Ring?: So, my Xbox 360 E console's power button has changed colour while some kids were in the middle of playing something. I know, "There are a lot of ways to diagnose and fix the different types of...
  10. The red dot of the xbox 360 slim power box

in XBoX on Consoles
    The red dot of the xbox 360 slim power box: I have a problem with the power supply of my xbox 360 slim. What happens is that the little light that turns green when the console is turned on, has turned red more than 3 times today, Saturday,...