Xbox 360 S suddenly goes off

Discus and support Xbox 360 S suddenly goes off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Friends I'm new to Xbox and recently got 2mh hand Xbox 360 s which was made in 2011 . Few days ago when I insert the halo ODST DVD after the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChirathSiriwardena1, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 S suddenly goes off

Dear Friends

I'm new to Xbox and recently got 2mh hand Xbox 360 s which was made in 2011 . Few days ago when I insert the halo ODST DVD after the first video introduction . the unit wet off automatically with a one beep. the I turned it on and same this happened . with
    my 3rd attempt I switch on with out DVD and it was switch on and video resolution were change to 420 . then I changed back to 720 and played the game for 4 hours with no error.

Today also it was switch off automatically and again display were changed to 420. My TV is old LCD and it and it was no full HD but 720 was ok.

what will be the issue ?

I cannot see any ventilation issue as I keep this on the floor(not inside the cupboard)

Thank you

Chirath

:)

ChirathSiriwardena1, Dec 31, 2020
  2. Ripins Win User

xbox one s goes off

Hi there, The first step to problem solving your issue is to perform a Hard reset on you Xbox One.

To perform a Hard Reset you Hold your power button on your Xbox for 8 to 10 seconds or until it turns off. Once the Xbox is off unplug your power pack from the Xbox so it has no power running into it. Leave the power pack unplugged for 5 to 10 minutes and then
    plug it back in and start up your Xbox.

Or you could try and clear your cache.

To to this go to Settings, Network, Network Settings, Advance Settings then Click Alternate MAC Address then click Clear.

Hopefully this might help you if not let is know and we can try assist you further.

Thanks .
  3. kev edin Win User

xbox one s goes off

Yes as said make sure your xbox is well ventilated and all the vents are clear .

It could be if you try everything below you might need to send it for service 🤔
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

xbox one s goes off

good night my xbox one s goes off after 10 seconds what can it be?
    There could be a number of issues causing your console to shut down, such as ventilation, over heating etc..

More info and steps to troubleshoot can be found HERE .
  5. BBJayV1 Win User

My console keeps turning itself on.

had the same problem with my 360 s. i turn it off and sometimes it takes 10 to 15 seconds to turn off. other times it goes back to the startup screen without turning off and back to the dashboard. rather frustrating when it happens.
  6. MithrilFlame Win User

Game pass for PC download speed 1 game per month?

This happens to me at various times. It is because the servers or the route to your particular node (determined by your Internet Provider) is busy. Leave it for sometime, don't look at it, and it will gradually or suddenly get faster. Sometime mine goes
    at 50-100kb/s for 5 minutes or more, and then suddenly back up to 20Mb/s+ just have to wait. You can also try connecting your xbox directly to your internet modem via ethernet network cable, for a test, and see if that helps as a test.
Thema:

Xbox 360 S suddenly goes off

1. Xbox 360 S suddenly goes off - Similar Threads - 360 suddenly goes

2. Suddenly have slow download speed on xbox 360 after getting new att u-verse router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly have slow download speed on xbox 360 after getting new att u-verse router: I replaced my old att modem router with new one and now my xbox 360 s only gets 5 for wifi and 3.5 for download is there a setting that I need to change? 9c4703c0-612a-4d99-a11d-53f76fb0f35d
  3. Wireless Xbox 360 gamepad suddenly not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Xbox 360 gamepad suddenly not working: Recently I have been having trouble getting games on the xbox game pass for pc beta to recognize my wireless xbox 360 controller. Previously I had no issues, every game I launched automatically...
  4. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Suddenly Stopped Working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Suddenly Stopped Working: I have an official Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless controller receiver and 3 official Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless controllers - and the receiver recently started acting up. I've tried manually...
  5. My Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver suddenly stopped working.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver suddenly stopped working.: Today it showed as "Unknown Device", so I tried updating the drivers. Then, it again showed as "Unknown Device", still not working. I chose which drivers to install, which were the "Xbox 360...
  6. my xbox 360 suddenly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 suddenly turns off: After a year of not using my xbox 360, yesterday I decided to use it. Everything was fine until it suddenly turned off, so I turned it off and let it rest until today however the same problem...
  7. my xbox 360 has stopped working all of a sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 has stopped working all of a sudden: hey, i would just like to know why my Xbox 360 all of a sudden stopped. this Xbox has been kept in our cabinet all the time, so could't be water damage/hard drive failure. not much has been...
  8. 360 dlc needed to play saved game all of a sudden!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 dlc needed to play saved game all of a sudden!: Ive recently started to play Fable 2 again. It was a firm favourite of mine. I finished playing yesterday and came back to it today to find when i select my saved game it asked me to download the...
  9. HDMI sound stopped working suddenly on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI sound stopped working suddenly on Xbox 360: HDMI sound stopped working suddenly 360 My Xbox 360 sound stopped working today, i played yesterday & all night then this morning no sound i tried using another hdmi cord, changing tv outputs...
  10. Xbox One suddenly not able to read original Xbox and Xbox 360 discs! Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One suddenly not able to read original Xbox and Xbox 360 discs! Help!: Turned on my Xbox One today to play some original Xbox and Xbox 360 disc games and all of a sudden it's unable to read ANY of them. I have about 15 backwards compatible games I had previously...