Xbox 360 saved game not showing up on xbox one

Discus and support Xbox 360 saved game not showing up on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm on Xbox one and I'm playing a Xbox 360 game, when i start the game my old saved game is there but i want to start a new game. When i go to manage... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrainHopper82, May 8, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 saved game not showing up on xbox one

I'm on Xbox one and I'm playing a Xbox 360 game, when i start the game my old saved game is there but i want to start a new game. When i go to manage game and add ons the saved game data is not there so i can't delete it. I'm on xbox live and I know the
    data is synched because I can play my old cloud saved game just fine but like I already said when I go to manage game and add ons all that's listed there is reserved space

:)

TrainHopper82, May 8, 2019
  2. freerunninglou9 Win User

Not 100% shore

There is two options to try remove the saves from your 360 so your have to get out your old 360

Next to try u should be able to use your Microsoft account to log into cloud storage threw internet so dont rry to remove save on the console but login useing p.c or laptop
  3. KUDAFUDRA Win User

That sounds like a bug in the game, sometimes going back onto the 360 and deleting it will work. hopefully you have access to that.
  4. CJ Win User

You should just be able to start a new save or game what are you playing exactly
  5. SteveVicious91 Win User

Delete your saved data from the cloud
  6. Sg KaRNaGE Win User

If mission select is there than pick the first mission.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 saved game not showing up on xbox one - Similar Threads - 360 saved game

2. how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself...: So I bought Fallout 3 for xbox 360/one. (says it on the box.) But I've always wanted to get max special stats (or up to 9 then collect the bobble heads.) And I've looked at some resources to do...
  3. Can’t sign in on 360 games meaning I can’t save progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in on 360 games meaning I can’t save progress: I downloaded gears of war 3 from the game pass and usually i have no issue playing 360 games but whenever i open gears 3 i get a pop up telling me data won’t be saved as i need to sign in but...
  4. Xbox 360 game saves & DLC data to Xbox One w/o using the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game saves & DLC data to Xbox One w/o using the cloud: Hey all, I am trying to transfer some of the data from my saved xbox 360 games to xbox one without using the cloud. My xbox 360 is having trouble connecting to the internet(I think the wireless...
  5. Cloud game saves disappearing for XBox 360 games played on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud game saves disappearing for XBox 360 games played on Xbox One: Lost literally years worth of saves and game progress over the weekend. April 21st, saved games are there.. the 22nd, they are gone. This is an ongoing problem for the 360 backward compat games I...
  6. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44
  7. How to delete cloud game save xbox 360 on xbox one permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to delete cloud game save xbox 360 on xbox one permanently?: I delete cloud game on xbox one to start a new game on xbox 360 through xbox one but my multiplayer save data return. I want it to be delete permanently. f8615c64-dfb8-422f-bbf5-1107f167efa8
  8. Xbox 360 game save not working on other Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game save not working on other Xbox one: Currently in my house I have two xboxes. An xbox one and an xbox one x. I was playing fable 3 on my xbox one and decided I wanted to play it on the one x. When I started the game up on my one x it...
  9. Can Not Access xBox 360 Old/Saved Games After Setting Up xBox 1.....Help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Not Access xBox 360 Old/Saved Games After Setting Up xBox 1.....Help.: Got a new xBox 1 S. Hooked everything up and my account info transferred when I entered the email and password. Started playing Assassin Creed Origins to make sure all was good. It was. I read...
  10. Xbox 360 Lego games not saving on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Lego games not saving on Xbox One: We recenlty bought an Xbox One and a Gamepass sub so I installed a couple of Lego games for the kids. The problem is when the games start, they display a message saying that “You don’t have an...