Xbox 360 says xbox live is blocked

Discus and support Xbox 360 says xbox live is blocked in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox 360 says xbox live is blocked xbox 360 console says xbox live is blocked and it won't allow me to connect to the Internet... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Blueishblack, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Blueishblack
    Blueishblack Guest

xbox 360 console says xbox live is blocked and it won't allow me to connect to the Internet

:)

Blueishblack, Dec 9, 2016
  2. Time Warner: my xbox live and internet is blocked how do i unblock it?

Time Warner (ISPs): my xbox live and internet is blocked how do i unblock it?
    my xbox live and internet is blocked on my xbox 360 how do i fix it?

WailedWarrior52, Dec 9, 2016
  3. WoodsMonk
    WoodsMonk Guest
    Rare Replay

Anyone else unable to sign into xbox live when playing the 360 games?

When pressing both the Menu and View buttons to bring up the mini guide it just says connect to xbox live.

WoodsMonk, Dec 9, 2016
  4. ShockedSinger48 Win User

Can someone help me I just fake reported for no reasons and he's cyber bullying me?!?!

Sadly, we're unable to assist with whats going on in your Xbox live now, if I where you I will report that dude cyber bullying you and do not say anything back. Follow this mantra of good Xbox live player. "Don't say anything, report, mute, block"

Repeat after me.

"Don't say anything, report, mute, block"

Happy gaming kiddo! :)
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

Connecting 2 Xboxes to 1 Router

Hey Major, you can use two Xbox 360 consoles on LIVE at the same time with the correct network hardware (which is to say that you're not being 'blocked' by LIVE). For best results, I suggest picking up one of the routers listed on that page.
  6. xI ValKyRiie Ix Win User

Cant Connect to Xbox Live

My status says:

Network: Connected

Internet: Failed

Xbox Live: Blocked
  7. KSI LIVINGDEAD7 Win User

Sniper Elite V2

So there really isnt a problem with my account its just the 360.I clicked to download Sniper Elite V2 and a message popped up saying My Account is Blocked from making purchases and to contact Xbox live support.
  8. FallFlare Win User

Unable to connect to Live.

Ive continued testing things to try and get my xbox connected and still no success.

It always connects to the internet, but refuses to connect to live.

It says "Your console is connected to the internet but cannot contact xbox live."

So would this mean its something on the xbox live servers side?

I know my ISP isnt blocking it since I already called and they actually tested an xbox 360 themselves to try and check, and they could connect.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 says xbox live is blocked - Similar Threads - 360 says live

2. Xbox 360 emulator says I need to be connected to live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 emulator says I need to be connected to live: I am trying to play Halo Reach on my Xbox One. I need to download my profile to play online. When I try find and download my 360 profile, it says I must be connected to Xbox Live even though I am....
  3. Under live status my Xbox 360 console says service alert with a yellow exclamation mark why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Under live status my Xbox 360 console says service alert with a yellow exclamation mark why?: Service alert yellow exclamation mark under live status. What is this and why? 93115d0c-18ca-4baa-af42-3aa002cbe6de
  4. whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and crashes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and crashes.: whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and returns me to the home screen, has this happened to anyone, and if so, how can I fix it?...
  5. whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and crashes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and crashes.: whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and returns me to the home screen, has this happened to anyone, and if so, how can I fix it?...
  6. I cant connect to Xbox 360 Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 it says an Error ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to Xbox 360 Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 it says an Error ...: Hello i have trouble to connect to Xbox Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 or Xbox 360 on Xbox One it says an Error 8007007A. All my other Devices Xbox One and Windows 10 works with my...
  7. Cant connect to xbox live on the 360 says to download profile again so ive done that twice and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live on the 360 says to download profile again so ive done that twice and ...: ive downloaded my profile again twice and it isnt solving my problem i just keep getting the error message "Sorry, this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console. To fix, download it...
  8. 360 game saying I need Xbox live on One??

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 game saying I need Xbox live on One??: I downloaded BO2 onto my one and whenever I try playing it says I need Xboxlive when I currently have Xbox live. Is there a fix? f55f344b-81ce-4f11-978a-1f92ab593eb6
  9. I can connect to Xbox LIVE on my Xbox One, but when Im on the 360 it says email or password is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can connect to Xbox LIVE on my Xbox One, but when Im on the 360 it says email or password is ...: When I try to connect to Xbox Live on the 360 it says email or password is wrong, even though I know for a fact they are right because I am connected to LIVE on my Xbox One. I think it might have...
  10. Xbox 360 says "can't download xbox live profiles right now, try again later."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 says "can't download xbox live profiles right now, try again later.": I go to download my profile on my 360 and it says that and the number "0" is below it. I deleted my profile because it wouldn't let me sign in to play games, it would sign me out when I launched...