: Xbox 360 Settings

Discus and support : Xbox 360 Settings in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox 360 Settings Hi! I'm trying to set up an old Xbox 360 Slim and hook it up a Monitor I have. Its an LG 22LK230. Normally, whenever I connect an... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by MVA_94, Jun 9, 2020.

1. MVA_94
    MVA_94 Guest

Hi!

I'm trying to set up an old Xbox 360 Slim and hook it up a Monitor I have. Its an
    LG 22LK230. Normally, whenever I connect an HDMI input the screen seems to be off-centered.

When I used the same monitor as an extended display with my PC I had to change resolution settings and select a 50Hz refresh rate which finally centered my image.

Can the same be done from the Xbox 360 S?

Is there a way to connect the Xbox 360 S to that monitor via HDMI and set it for a 50Hz refresh rate?

Thanks.

Note: I've connected the Xbox 360 S via AVTV Cable and the image is centered automatically, albeit at a much lower resolution.

Thanks!

Note: In order to post this question I had to choose it was for a 42PG20D LG TV but in reality I'm dealing with the aforementioned TV Model.

:)

MVA_94, Jun 9, 2020
  2. MVA_94 Win User

Xbox 360 Settings

Sigue siendo una excelente consola y con el programa de Games with Gold la librería de juegos disponibles para cada jugador ha aumentado bastante.

Estoy aprovechando de jugar la trilogía Mass Effect.
  3. MVA_94 Win User

Xbox 360 Settings

Have you checked System>Console Settings>Display>Display Discovery? Options Are Enabled and Disabled. Try switching.
    Hi! I've Disabled Display Discovery settings and I'm now able to access a variety of HDTV Resolution settings; however, when I select 720p the screen continues to be off-center, some options won't be visible, and most options have a cyan tint whenever I
    select them.

Any input as to how to solve that latter issue?

Thanks for all the help!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi MVA,

I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. A Skilled Shot Win User

Xbox 360 Settings

Sorry I'm not really sure, might be worth testing the monitor with something other than your xbox to see if it still goes off centered. Could possibly be settings on your monitor that need to be adjusted.
  6. A Skilled Shot Win User

Xbox 360 Settings

Have you checked System>Console Settings>Display>Display Discovery? Options Are Enabled and Disabled. Try switching.
Thema:

1. : Xbox 360 Settings - Similar Threads - 360 Settings

2. Xbox 360 heimkonsole einri hten[Set up Xbox 360 home console]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 heimkonsole einri hten[Set up Xbox 360 home console]: Hallo Ich habe eine Xbox one meine Schwester eine 360 ich würde gerne bei mei er Schwester meine Konsole als heimkonsole einrichten.. Geht das? Wenn ja wie? [Translation - Hi I have an Xbox...
  3. family settings 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    family settings 360: we've been given 2nd hand 360, it's asking favorite fictional character, which we have no idea of, and no password for family settings. How can sort this out. c1910016-32a3-4307-9766-44865e73218f
  4. X Box 360 Family settings pass code

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box 360 Family settings pass code: I purchased a used Xbox 360 and when I try to play some games the family settings pass code appears, 4 digits. I don't know the pass code, the previous owner doesn't know it either. How do I...
  5. Setting up Xbox 360 with the Windows Media center

in XBoX Accessibility
    Setting up Xbox 360 with the Windows Media center: Hello I'm currently trying to set up my Xbox 360 with the Windows Media center and I have no idea what I'm doing. Help please anybody. 8cdd64b1-129c-4f34-ab51-4214da6bc5f7
  6. how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

in XboX Networking Hardware
    how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc: how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc Unfortunately, Windows Media Center was removed from Windows 10, and you will not be able to connect your XBox...
  7. Xbox 360 from Goodwill has a family settings passcode that I can’t access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 from Goodwill has a family settings passcode that I can’t access: I bought an Xbox 360 S from Goodwill and I haven’t got to test it due to a power outage. I turned on the console and wiped the HDD and transferred my data from my original 360. To my surprise,...
  8. Alguien que me ayude a configurar mi Xbox 360? [Someone to help me set up my Xbox 360?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alguien que me ayude a configurar mi Xbox 360? [Someone to help me set up my Xbox 360?]: Disculpen si molesta solo quiero saver como configurar mi consola xbox 360 [Translation-Excuse me if it bothers I just want saver how to set up my xbox 360 console]...
  9. XBox 360: why are my app selections American when my locale and profile settings are for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 360: why are my app selections American when my locale and profile settings are for...: Hello all, I have an Xbox 360, have just created a new profile on it and imported my Microsoft account into it. All the settings are showing the UK, locale profile etc., but when I go to install...
  10. Xbox 360 wont let me sign in after setting up my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont let me sign in after setting up my Xbox one: I want to also continue to play and get online with my 360 but after setting up my new xbox one the 360 will not let me sign in or sign in to my microsoft account. I can sign in just fine on my...