xbox 360 slim distorted image

Discus and support xbox 360 slim distorted image in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, My xbox 360 slim model shows smudged image. Weird lines and can hardly reading any text. Is this the GPU problem that needs to be replaced or any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gomoh, Jun 14, 2019.

1. gomoh
    gomoh Guest

Hi,

My xbox 360 slim model shows smudged image. Weird lines and can hardly reading any text. Is this the GPU problem that needs to be replaced or any easy fix?

Regards

:)

gomoh, Jun 14, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello gomoh,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. The article entitled, "Troubleshoot Xbox 360 graphical display problems" contains solutions for
    this type of issue. There is a section of the article that mentions AV cables. If you are using an HDMI cable, just follow the same instructions. Since Microsoft no longer services the Xbox 360, we suggest disregarding the last part of the article. Instead
    of requesting a repair, you would have to replace the console. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. Little244 Win User

Digital audio output/Razer Chimaera

But the Razer setup does say :

1. Connecting the Razer Chimaera 5.1 to the original Xbox 360 or the Xbox 360 Slim using an optical cable:

If you have a new Xbox 360 Slim and you want to use it with the Razer Chimaera 5.1 you don't need any additional cables or other accessories to connect the headset to your console. This will be true even if you connect your Xbox 360 Slim to your TV through
    HDMI. The new Xbox 360 Slim has the necessary "Toslink Optical Output" built right into its back panel.

With this image : http://www.razerzone.com/asset/minisite/chimaera/images/faq/faq-fig-5.png

That's exactly the setup I have, and you think I still need the audio adapter ?

Thanks
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Video Settings Won't Reset

I'm a little confused now, you first mentioned that when trying to do the video settings reset that you saw no image at all, and now you say that there is still a distorted image. You shouldn't have to work through any menus if you reset the video settings.
    Are you certain you are doing this in the proper order (support.xbox.com/.../image-on-your-tv-is-unclear)?
    Please let me know, thanks!
  5. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Update on 2/16 has messed up my color

Yeah solid color flickering was the signs of death of my first 360s image encoding and scaling chip. Do you have a slim or an original 360?
  6. Hordie Win User

Xbox One image distortion (flickering image with blue lines)

HI shaye2k,

Sorry you're having issues with your video. When changing out HDMI cables did you change cables for both the Xbox going into the receiver and then the receiver going into the TV? I have seen from experience that HDMI cables are often the culprit for
    these issues. Also, as the Xbox is working with no issues with other devices we know that this issue does not lie with the Xbox itself. As such, I would check with the OEM of your receiver and see if there are any firmware updates and/or settings that could
    be interfering with the signal passing through from the Xbox to your television.
Thema:

1. xbox 360 slim distorted image - Similar Threads - 360 slim distorted

2. Loud Buzzing From Xbox 360 Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loud Buzzing From Xbox 360 Slim?: Recently, I've been playing Red Dead Redemption on my Slim. I noticed a very loud buzzing noise, is there something wrong with my system? This sound occurs as soon as the game is launched. I've...
  3. error code 8007007A on 360 regular and 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8007007A on 360 regular and 360 slim: I have error code 8007007A on my 360 Xboxes {regular one and slim}. I have tried a hard reset and resetting the internet connection but the code still comes back. in the menus settings the only...
  4. xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...: when either are inserted it shows original xbox logo for a second then this message: [img] i bought this xbox second hand last year, and havent touched the hard drive so im assuming they...
  5. cambiar lector dvd xbox 360 slim como le hago [Translation - change xbox 360 slim dvd...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cambiar lector dvd xbox 360 slim como le hago [Translation - change xbox 360 slim dvd...: buenas tardes necesito cambiar el lector de mi xbox 360 slim por otro nuevo que necesito hacer [Translation - good afternoon I need to change the reader of my xbox 360 slim for another new one...
  6. Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?: Hello guys! I am planning to buy a Xbox 360 in a second hand shop. There are several options and I am not sure which of them could be the best. My last console was the super nintendo, so I am a...
  7. Xbox 360 slim red ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim red ring of death: [img] Also there is no display on the tv 19768b19-f2d9-47ea-b34b-2635f3ad9b56
  8. ¿mi xbox 360 slim le aparecio el error 0101 como lo soluciono? (My Xbox 360 Slim appeared...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿mi xbox 360 slim le aparecio el error 0101 como lo soluciono? (My Xbox 360 Slim appeared...: hola a mi xbox 360 slim le aparecio una luces rojas, antes de eso estaba jugando un juego de repente se apago cuando lo encendi de nuevo aparecieron unas luces rojas despues me puse a investigar y...
  9. Una luz roja central en mi xbox 360 slim -[Translation - A central red light on my xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Una luz roja central en mi xbox 360 slim -[Translation - A central red light on my xbox 360...: Split from this thread. Hola,tengo el mismo problema ,tengo cobsola,X box,360 s. Enciende en color verde y se coloca roja ,y queda ahi,el cooler,se siente que gira,que podrá ser....
  10. Xbox 360 Slim green to red dot on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim green to red dot on console: My Xbox 360 Slim has a green light then it turns to red about 7 seconds after it starts. We have tried removing the hard drive, restarting the motherboard and cleaning it. Is this fixable?...