xbox 360 slim-e vga monitor hook up

Discus and support xbox 360 slim-e vga monitor hook up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello guys, which cables do i need to hook up xbox 360 slim-e to vga monitor(no hdmi) with speakers? all i can find are old xbox 360 slim guides :(... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wheelz8132, May 7, 2014.

1. Wheelz8132
    Wheelz8132 Guest

hello guys,

which cables do i need to hook up xbox 360 slim-e to vga monitor(no hdmi) with speakers? all i can find are old xbox 360 slim guides xbox 360 slim-e vga monitor hook up :(

:)

Wheelz8132, May 7, 2014
  2. Jedren76
    Jedren76 Guest
    Monitor not Detecting Xbox 360 (HDMI to VGA)

Hi guys, I have recently bought a hdmi to vga cable to hook my xbox 360 up to my monitor. I have tried multiple monitors but the monitor won't detect my xbox. It says VGa : No Signal. Any help?

Jedren76, May 7, 2014
  3. droidus
    droidus Guest
    xbox to dell monitor

How do I hook up my dell monitor to my new xbox 360 slim?

droidus, May 7, 2014
  4. MisterSwitch
    MisterSwitch Guest

if you can find one, they used to make a VGA cable for those consoles.

MisterSwitch, May 7, 2014
  5. MisterSwitch Win User

if you can find one, they used to make a VGA cable for those consoles.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

Using a HDMI port on a laptop w/ monitor

the vga port and HDMI ones on laptops are outputs only so no the only way to do what you want is to hook up a 360 to a PC monitor (CRT/VGA or LCD/LED) sorry.
  7. SandM1tch Win User

How to connect my xbox 360 to my computer monitor? Please Help

[quote user="EvilBsg62"]

DVI or VGA to HDMI adaptor. you will not have sound. so either a RJ11 to RCA adaptor or a good set of surround phones /w mic are good.

[/quote]

He said he had an Xbox 360 VGA Adapter. So yes, he will have sound and does not need an extra video connector.

[​IMG]

You hook up the RCA to 3.5mm adapter i described to the red and white and then plug your PC or headphone speakers into the 3.5mm connector. Plug the VGA cable into the monitor's VGA port and use the monitor's DVI port for your computer (assuming your computer
    can output DVI).

-

Again, if the computer does NOT have a DVI port (I looked up the monitor and it does has a DVI port), then you have to use a VGA KVM switch to flip between two VGA connections easily.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

xbox one s can i use my pc monitor like a tv

Hello Beach,

Thanks for coming to the forums. There are ways to hook your console up to a PC monitor. IF it has an HDMI hookup can go straight from console to monitor. IF monitor has VGA hook up, you will need an adapter that goes from HDMI to VGA. You can purchase
    these almost anywhere lowest I seen around $8.00 USD and up.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. ichigo99689 Win User

Can't connect 360 to monitor

i need help. im trying to hook up my Xbox 360 to my computer monitor and i no you need a VGA HD AV cable but i don't get how you hook up the sound and were to plug in the thing in your monitor becuase in the back of mine all it says is wait there 3 slots
    and they are power, DVI IN, and RGB IN so i have no clue what that means
Thema:

1. xbox 360 slim-e vga monitor hook up - Similar Threads - 360 slim vga

2. Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim: good morning, yesterday I ran the last update to my xbox360, but after the update, the ventilation always starts at full speed, as soon as I switch it on, what happened? please help me, thanks...
  3. Xbox 360 Slim shuts off after a few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim shuts off after a few minutes: Basically my Xbox 360 Slim’s power supply seems to be heating up and it causes the console to shut off while it shows an orange light. Is there any way to fix this ?...
  4. Playing offline in Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing offline in Xbox 360 Slim: Hi guys, Is there a way that i can play Xbox 360 games without singing in Xbox live? I have currently bought an used Xbox 360 Slim, also bought some games as GTA V, the question is beacause that...
  5. Xbox 360 PC meant USB controller: Does it work on the USB slot of an Xbox 360 Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 PC meant USB controller: Does it work on the USB slot of an Xbox 360 Slim?: Wireless controls for Xbox 360 are quite expensive on official stores, and i unfortunately do't know if the Xbox 360 Slim has a slot (At the front or back panel) for regular Xbox 360 wired...
  6. app da HBO GO no meu Xbox 360 Slim (HBO GO app on my Slim Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app da HBO GO no meu Xbox 360 Slim (HBO GO app on my Slim Xbox 360): Não consigo achar nem baixar o app da HBO GO no meu Xbox 360 Slim, Porque ? me ajudem por favor ! [Translation] I can't find or download the HBO GO app on my Xbox 360 Slim, why? Help me please!...
  7. Xbox 360 slim star wars edition shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim star wars edition shuts off: so when i was younger, i would always leave the xbox 360 on and now, because of that probably, my xbox shuts off after a few moments (not always the same time) and i checked, the cable is fine and...
  8. Xbox 360 slim hdd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim hdd: Yesterday i tried starting up my old 360 slim, at first it displayed my profile but no gamerscore, checked storage, all is as should be except my main profile was corrupted, so i restarted the...
  9. xbox 360 slim distorted image

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim distorted image: Hi, My xbox 360 slim model shows smudged image. Weird lines and can hardly reading any text. Is this the GPU problem that needs to be replaced or any easy fix? Regards...
  10. Connecting XBox 360 Slim via VGA to a PC Monitor.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting XBox 360 Slim via VGA to a PC Monitor.: I have an XBox 360 Slim model that I now need to move off my HDTV onto a PC Monitor. I purchased a 3rd party cable set that allows me to connect my PC monitor via VGA using these cables. However,...