Xbox 360 slim Loads very slow and freezes up

Discus and support Xbox 360 slim Loads very slow and freezes up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my Xbox360 just about 2 yrs. and it has never given me a problem until about 2 weeks ago, it Always loads very slowly and it freezes way too... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kevferg64, Aug 31, 2014.

1. kevferg64
    kevferg64 Guest

I have had my Xbox360 just about 2 yrs. and it has never given me a problem until about 2 weeks ago, it Always loads very slowly and it freezes way too much. I have plenty of room on drive and the Cache has been emptied. I even went as far as deleting
    some of the free games that Gold members get 2 times a month. Anybody have any suggestions? it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

kevferg64, Aug 31, 2014
  2. Cy709
    Cy709 Guest
    Xbox won't work; dashboard won't load and games won't play

I'm having the very same problem with my 5 month old Slim. It will not load and freezes on the prompt Xbox logo.

Cy709, Aug 31, 2014
  3. freeze

my account signs into live fine..but it loads up very slow and the guide is very slow likr a freeze..for example if i try to open my friends list it will take a solid five minutes ir so before opening..please help

Jonathanhathaway24, Aug 31, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

What type of console do you have and what size drive? Also, where did you purchase the drive? Have you tried removing the drive to see if the console loads normally?

onyxishere, Aug 31, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

What type of console do you have and what size drive? Also, where did you purchase the drive? Have you tried removing the drive to see if the console loads normally?
  6. Cy709 Win User

Xbox won't work; dashboard won't load and games won't play

I'm having the very same problem with my 5 month old Slim. It will not load and freezes on the prompt Xbox logo.
  7. mathematicianV12 Win User

Absolutely fed up with Xbox live and its constant errors

**EDIT: Another issue that is on and off is that the system runs very slow and laggy while in menus and stuff. So basically when I press join a game mode the screen will freeze and the Xbox seems to "struggle" loading. The screen will freeze during different
    menus all the time and such.**
  8. Misses Joust Win User

Dashboard will load up very slow

G'day CYAN! It definitely sounds like something's going funky when your console communicates with your modem. Is there any change in behavior between your wired connection and wireless? Also, have you tried cycling the modem by unplugging it from power for
    2 minutes?

If you're able to get past that initial login screen, head to your network settings and run a connection test. Let's see if any errors pop up there, and

what result you get
  9. CyrusReza Win User

Dashboard will load up very slow

Hello Mister Ohnaka,

I have the same 3 XBL profiles on both consoles and the delay occurs before I sign in with any of them.

My main console with which I first experienced this issue is connected through wired, while the other is connected through WiFi.

My modem is a Ubee - EVW3200.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 slim Loads very slow and freezes up - Similar Threads - 360 slim Loads

2. XBOX 360 Slim - starts but doesn't get to dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Slim - starts but doesn't get to dashboard: Nice booting and shows initial swirl screen and then the circle of death. It will sit there doing nothing. Can hit home button and get the dashboard menu up and access a couple menu items. Most...
  3. xbox 360 super slim apagando a tela [Translate] Super Slim Xbox 360 deleting screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 super slim apagando a tela [Translate] Super Slim Xbox 360 deleting screen: My super slim Xbox 360 turns on and a few seconds later it though it stays with the green light on the screen image disappears. And after that it just shuts off by unplugging the power cord. What...
  4. Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim: good morning, yesterday I ran the last update to my xbox360, but after the update, the ventilation always starts at full speed, as soon as I switch it on, what happened? please help me, thanks...
  5. I downloaded GTA5 for 360 slim. loaded game. playing music intro. Says downloading in bottom ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded GTA5 for 360 slim. loaded game. playing music intro. Says downloading in bottom ...: I downloaded game on demand because my cd-rom drive doesn't work. So after it said downloaded finished I loaded my game,thinking I be able to play. The game loaded it's music and visual intros....
  6. Xbox 360 Slim loading VERY SLOWLY

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim loading VERY SLOWLY: I've been having problems with my Xbox loading when I start it. Yesterday I turned it on and it was taking forever to load the profile section. Today I tried it and it takes around 10-15 seconds...
  7. Xbox 360 SLIM loading extremely slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 SLIM loading extremely slow: So first let me say that my xbox is not my main console and that I have a slim with 250gb HDD and I have about 200gb of free space still left. My problem is that my console now takes a minute to...
  8. Xbox 360 Slim loading VERY SLOWLY

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim loading VERY SLOWLY: My MW3 Xbox 360 slim has just recently started taking a long time to load. When you start the xbox it stays on the Xbox 360 logo for about 20 minutes. I need Help with this issue....
  9. xbox not loading at all with hard drive in - 360 slim 250gb

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox not loading at all with hard drive in - 360 slim 250gb: i am currently experiencing a problem where my xbox wont load up anything with the hard drive inserted. if i remove the hard drive it loads fine but if i put the hard drive in it doesnt loads a...
  10. Xbox 360 Slim Freezing on Disc Load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim Freezing on Disc Load: I have an Xbox 360 slim 4gb. I have a problem where I can't load up any of my disc games when I start them up. The xbox reads the game (shows up on "play game" on dashboard, so laser may not be...