XBOX 360 Slim - starts but doesn't get to dashboard

Discus and support XBOX 360 Slim - starts but doesn't get to dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Nice booting and shows initial swirl screen and then the circle of death. It will sit there doing nothing. Can hit home button and get the dashboard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B.L.2, Oct 27, 2019.

1. B.L.2
    B.L.2 Guest

Nice booting and shows initial swirl screen and then the circle of death. It will sit there doing nothing. Can hit home button and get the dashboard menu up and access a couple menu items. Most selections will freeze the unit. Not sure what I need
    to get past this. No hardrive in the unit and just bought it as is. I like a challange and the original 360 fairly friendly to work on. But I don't see a need to pull this apart... something software related I am sure (the onboard memory full or something
    to that effect). Tried booting with sync button pressed to clear cache and booting with a boot disc and a boot usb. No effect. Need a steer here. Not modified that I know of. Please let me know what you think. Open it up to check something? Connect
    to computer? A bit lost on this one. Thank you.

:)

B.L.2, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

1. XBOX 360 Slim - starts but doesn't get to dashboard - Similar Threads - 360 Slim starts

2. xbox 360 super slim apagando a tela [Translate] Super Slim Xbox 360 deleting screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 super slim apagando a tela [Translate] Super Slim Xbox 360 deleting screen: My super slim Xbox 360 turns on and a few seconds later it though it stays with the green light on the screen image disappears. And after that it just shuts off by unplugging the power cord. What...
  3. xbox 360 slim : my console doesn't start anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim : my console doesn't start anymore: Hello, my console asked me to update. I don't know if it was for my Skyrim game or if it was for the console itself. The update was blocked, I couldn't do anything. I had to turn off the console...
  4. Slim XBox 360 Starts up, Ring Of green lights, but won't see a wired or wireless controller,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slim XBox 360 Starts up, Ring Of green lights, but won't see a wired or wireless controller,: Hi I have a Slim XBox 360 non HDMI. It s tarts up, you get a ring Of green lights, but it won't see a wired or wireless controller and all you have is a green centre light, no controller lights....
  5. After a couple months I start today my star wars xbox 360 slim and we find out our console is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After a couple months I start today my star wars xbox 360 slim and we find out our console is ...: Xbox 360 slim star wars edition serial number 497190514805 Today we came home from Europe we start the xbox and it looks like we can't connect to xbox live. Our xbox is banned why?...
  6. I have the problem wen my Xbox 360 slim I do not start in the menu'll please help me kan no ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the problem wen my Xbox 360 slim I do not start in the menu'll please help me kan no ...: I have the problem wen my Xbox 360 slim I do not start in the menu'll please help me kan no games more 0a22278e-590a-46e0-809b-da9d266d4056
  7. 360 Slim overheats as soon as i turn it on 5 times until fan starts working (20 min process to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Slim overheats as soon as i turn it on 5 times until fan starts working (20 min process to ...: when i first turn it on it will stay on for 5 minutes then it will shut down saying that its overheating even though it is completely cool and well ventilated(also i dont think the fan is...
  8. Xbox 360 slim starting error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim starting error: Hey so I got my 4G slim shortly after they cam out and it was very quick and overall good. Over time I got a 250G HDD and I as a put content on Iit its like it bogged down. I recently cleared it...
  9. Xbox 360 slim disconnects from live when game starts. newest update its installed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim disconnects from live when game starts. newest update its installed!: this is the second time my xbox has done this. When i turn the console on everything is fine! i dont know why its doing this? It will turn on and sign in to XBL, then i can go into party chats and...
  10. Xbox 360 Slim 4GB freezes at start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim 4GB freezes at start: I have an xbox 360 slim 4 GB that when you star it freezes the image on the xbox 360 logo or the login screen. This problem has happened with the xbox any of you or anyone know what this is?...