Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect

Discus and support Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my 360 decided to not work today it will power on come to account select page but the green dot doesn't light up and the controller won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scrotiebugabalz, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect

my 360 decided to not work today it will power on come to account select page but the green dot doesn't light up and the controller won't connect/register

:)

Scrotiebugabalz, Jun 21, 2018
  2. Verxeo
    Verxeo Guest
    Xbox 360 help/fix

So my Xbox 360, I can turn it on and see it on my tv screen and everything..but the green light some times doesn't light up & my controller won't sync but my controller can turn on But even when the light turns on my controller still won't sync help?

Verxeo, Jun 21, 2018
  3. Xbox doesn't boot up

Hello!

I have the Xbox 360 slim. When I switch it on, it will power up, but only the small green light in the middle lights up. I get not Picture on my TV, the Controller won't connect, nothing happens. No Red or Green blinking lights. I tried removing the hard
    drive, wireless and normal controllers, nothing works.

Can anyone help, please?

anatomie-4D4C7322-55C9-4053-BC89-CCD9B3E53D3C, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect

1. Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect - Similar Threads - 360 slim turns

2. Xbox 360 Slim either freezes and restarts or gives power off sound and turns off. HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim either freezes and restarts or gives power off sound and turns off. HELP!: Okay so I have an NTSC Xbox 360 in the UK (they're pretty hard to come by but I need one for speedrunning purposes), and while I never used to have this problem, the past few months whenever I've...
  3. xbox 360 slim won´t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim won´t turn on: since yesterday i got the problem that my xbox 360 slim won´t turn on. when i touch the power button it peeps and the middle led is turning green and fans start spinning, but only for half a...
  4. Xbox 360 Slim It turns itself off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim It turns itself off: Hi, I have this little problem with my Xbox 360 Slim, it goes off alone and I do not know why, it all started about 3 or 4 months ago where I bought a generic or generic source, and it broke down...
  5. My Xbox 360 Slim turns it self on an off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim turns it self on an off: So after a few mins of turning on my Xbox it turns off atomatically and will turn on atomatically. 0b2002a2-f9c1-48e4-9427-d6b446ad48ff
  6. Xbox 360 Slim keeps turning on and off randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim keeps turning on and off randomly: Hey all. I have an Xbox 360 Slim black and it's recently started doing this thing where it does the disc tray beep, and also turns on and off randomly. I've had the console since about 2013 and...
  7. Xbox 360 Slim turns off when connected to internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim turns off when connected to internet.: Xbox 360 Slim turns off when connected to internet. It first turns on fine but after a few seconds of connecting to xbox live it restarts. Please help cf114ecc-4e3f-409c-b132-e0e89ab37062
  8. xbox 360 slim. 1 redlight console turns of in 5 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim. 1 redlight console turns of in 5 seconds: xbox 360 slim. 1 redlight console turns of in 5 seconds en you can hear the ventiltor with harder noise dan normal someone with solutions thanks 4138dfd1-4af2-404d-b252-a3d9583d7a80
  9. XBox 360 slim red light flashes but won't turn on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 slim red light flashes but won't turn on?: Our XBox 360 S stopped working. When you try to turn it on, the power button flashes for a few seconds and it sounds like a fan is blowing, then it just shuts off. I made sure there is plenty of...
  10. XBOX 360 Slim Turns Itself Off Unexpedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Slim Turns Itself Off Unexpedly: I have a pre-owned XBOX 360 Slim that I bought from Gamestop. I have had it for just over 10 months. It was working alright for a few months, then it would occasionally switch off during gameplay....