xbox 360 slim wifi card

Discus and support xbox 360 slim wifi card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need a guide trying to fix this wifi problem on this xbox 360 my mom got a slim her wifi works on her xbox 360 I brought mines its not working says I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lingshinobi, Jun 14, 2014.

1. lingshinobi
    lingshinobi Guest

xbox 360 slim wifi card

I need a guide trying to fix this wifi problem on this xbox 360 my mom got a slim her wifi works on her xbox 360 I brought mines its not working says I need a network adapter but thats a little pricey for me I brought a wifi card but I dont know how to
    take the other one out I know its the opposite side of the hard drive but what tool I need to take out the wifi card its called ten tork something help me out

:)

lingshinobi, Jun 14, 2014
  2. THE CRITCH
    THE CRITCH Guest
    How many consoles do you have include gaming pc and handled

Currently own:
    PS3 super slim
    PS3 launch fat( went YLOD a month after moving it into my sons room though)
    Xbox 360 120gb
    Xbox 360 4gb
    PSVita wifi.

Previously owned:
    Spectrum 48k
    Gameboy
    Sega master system
    Sega Mega drive
    SNES
    PS1
    PS2
    Xbox

THE CRITCH, Jun 14, 2014
  3. built-in wireless adapter

Hello.

If you have a Xbox 360 Slim (which as built-in wifi) and you are asked to attach an external networking adapter or an ethernet cable, then the internal wifi has malfunctioned and your Xbox 360 Slim will need to be repaired.

Wired profile, Jun 14, 2014
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

xbox 360 slim wifi card

sorry self repair is not discussed on the forums, if your wi fi is not working on your 360 having MS repair it is your only true option.

davemcfly85, Jun 14, 2014
  5. Wired profile Win User

built-in wireless adapter

Hello.

If you have a Xbox 360 Slim (which as built-in wifi) and you are asked to attach an external networking adapter or an ethernet cable, then the internal wifi has malfunctioned and your Xbox 360 Slim will need to be repaired.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

xbox 360 slim wifi card

sorry self repair is not discussed on the forums, if your wi fi is not working on your 360 having MS repair it is your only true option.
  7. CrazyIvan316 Win User

wifi adapter

Im pretty sure that you cant use the old wifi adaptors with the xbox 360 slim because the internal wifi connection utilizes wifi-N, the newer standard of wireless connections and may not properly interface with the xbox 360 slim.

As for getting a better signal.... i dont think it really makes a difference, most issues regarding that usually are environmental issues surrounding the 360 and nearby access point or the router. For instance having thick walls, microwaves, other computers
    running wireless, etc.
  8. The Last Ewok Win User

is there a way to be able to keep using the old memory unit ....

The Xbox 360 Slim does not have a memory card slot, only HDD and USB. If you have access to another Original Xbox 360, you should be able to save the data from your memory cards to a USB, and then transfer said data from those USB drives, to your Xbox 360
    Slim.

Best of luck!
  9. op7imusPrIme92 Win User

Xbox 360 slim slim says no wireless adapter

this is the slims wifi card its just a internal usb one

[View:http://www.pathogentechnology.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/s360wifi1-150x90.jpg]
Thema:

xbox 360 slim wifi card

1. xbox 360 slim wifi card - Similar Threads - 360 slim wifi

2. xbox 360 super slim apagando a tela [Translate] Super Slim Xbox 360 deleting screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 super slim apagando a tela [Translate] Super Slim Xbox 360 deleting screen: My super slim Xbox 360 turns on and a few seconds later it though it stays with the green light on the screen image disappears. And after that it just shuts off by unplugging the power cord. What...
  3. Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim: good morning, yesterday I ran the last update to my xbox360, but after the update, the ventilation always starts at full speed, as soon as I switch it on, what happened? please help me, thanks...
  4. Xbox 360 Slim shuts off after a few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim shuts off after a few minutes: Basically my Xbox 360 Slim’s power supply seems to be heating up and it causes the console to shut off while it shows an orange light. Is there any way to fix this ?...
  5. Xbox 360 Slim internal wifi not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim internal wifi not working: I am experiencing a similar issue, I have an Xbox 360 slim that has a built in wi-fi adapter. When I go to try to connect to my wi-fi it says I need to plug in a wireless adapter, This has been...
  6. Xbox 360 Slim unable to connect or find a wifi signal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim unable to connect or find a wifi signal.: Pretty much as the title says. I recently bought a slim that was pre-owned and set it up properly. For the first couple of days, I had no problem with connecting to live, but as of about four days...
  7. Xbox 360 Slim wifi problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim wifi problems: It wont let me connect to my wifi at home, it worked while I was at school... my room at my house is located directly above the router, so I know I am plenty close to it. All it says is that I...
  8. Xbox 360 Slim won't connect to WiFi in one room

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim won't connect to WiFi in one room: I bought this 2 years back and for a year it worked great. Then we moved and it wouldn't connect in our bedroom, but will connect in the garage, living room and other bedrooms, but not our room....
  9. XBOX 360 SLIM WON'T CONNECT TO WIFI

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 SLIM WON'T CONNECT TO WIFI: I bought an Xbox 360 slim used. The Xbox won't connect to my wifi. The Xbox dont show me any wirless, but if I plug the ethernet cable, internet work. What can I do ? Pleas help me...
  10. Xbox 360 Slim Internal wifi adaptor not connecting to xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim Internal wifi adaptor not connecting to xbox live.: Hi I have been having problems with my xbox 360 slim's connection for about a week now. You know when you do a network test it goes through 4 stages: xbox 360, wireless network, internet and xbox...