xbox 360,start screen very slow to load,now no storage found

Discus and support xbox 360,start screen very slow to load,now no storage found in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, My son tried to download a halo 4 pack,I have family settings on so I don't think it loaded,when he realised he could not play it he says he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tuxthetuxedoman, May 31, 2014.

1. xbox 360,start screen very slow to load,now no storage found

Hi,

My son tried to download a halo 4 pack,I have family settings on so I don't think it loaded,when he realised he could not play it he says he deleted it.I am not sure what happened during this process but he says that his xbox then froze and he turned
    it off.

Now when I turn it back on the xbox 360 start screen appears to freeze but if you leave it on for 15 minutes or so a pop appears saying part of my 360 is corrupted and I need to update,when I try to update I am told I have no memory space.When I go to
    settings and check storage it says "no storage device found".I had lots of memory left and there was lots of saved stuff on there.I do not use any added external storage,just the original memory.

Obviously my son has done something but does not know how it happened.I am usually OK trying to fix problems like these but I cannot find a solution online and do not know how else to access memory.

Any help would be appreciated,thanks.

:)

tuxthetuxedoman, May 31, 2014
  2. xbox running slow

My xbox is running slow and won't load some games and other games is very slow to load. it is very slow during start up. is there anyway to fix this problem?

ScramblerRider5, May 31, 2014
  3. Tomaszkowicz
    Tomaszkowicz Guest
    Storage Device

I turn the cloud devices on and now whenever i go to storage it wont load its just a white screen, and when I click the guide button it goes in slow motion. Any help?

Tomaszkowicz, May 31, 2014
  4. rflick Win User

New update breaks... everything

My Xbox is doing the same thing. It is slow to load the home screen, slow to load apps, slow to load games. Even when I turn it on now it is super slow to come on. This new update looks great, but something has got to be fixed. My xbox has never been this
    slow to respond.
  5. TomCra Win User

Xbox One stuck on black screen after boot up

I too am having this issue. It started yesterday whilst playing Halo. The Dashboard was painfully slow and lagging. I turned my console off and now it won't load up beyond the black screen. I've tried all of the above possible solutions (except clearing
    storage as I can't get to the dashboard) but to no avail.

Weird how this has started to happen to people at a similar time.
  6. Zbudooghin Win User

Xbox One (X) Startup Issue - started early October 2018

Just a note: The latest time this happened to me - I was playing Overwatch and the game was acting VEEEERY slow. I then notice that it was my Xbox OS that was acting slow (very slow loading home, not loading all tiles, not loading all friends). So i restarted
    and it brought me to the xbox startup error screen again. I unplugged the power and external drive, plugged them both back in, powered on, and it's like nothing happened..... it's very weird
  7. thedrunkgamer Win User

Can't play Madden NFL 25 online for Xbox One. Freezes 100% of the time.

FIX for connected careers freeze loading screen!

I found this and it works!

Before going into career screen go to Play Now and let it load thru kickoff ., Quit and then start into or back into a new career. now Every time I go back into career, i play now thru kick off before going into careers!!

No more AfC game load or screen freeze. It works..

Here it is end of September and no fix from EA or Xbox!

The DrunkGamer
  8. iJai Win User

XBOX One Black screen of death.

I'm now experiencing what appears to be the same issue as Terrell Watson. My xbox had started behaving glitchy and slow for the past week or so. Then today at start up my Xbox One was stuck at the green loading screen for 10 plus minutes before the screen
    went black. My Xbox One then hung on a blank black screen forever sometimes displaying an icon for a few seconds before going completely black again.
Thema:

xbox 360,start screen very slow to load,now no storage found

1. xbox 360,start screen very slow to load,now no storage found - Similar Threads - 360 start screen

2. XBOX 360 S won't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 S won't start: I have XBOX 360 S 250 GB with Kinect. I noticed that it doesn't start when I tried to start the console today. I tried changing the Power Supply but the same issue....
  3. Xbox 360 started update on 9/23 - Status Code: 4467-4476-2780-0F00-C000-0034

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 started update on 9/23 - Status Code: 4467-4476-2780-0F00-C000-0034: Have an Xbox 360 Slim sitting unused for quite some time (have Xbox One). Started Mass Effect off game pass on XB1, decided to move onto Mass Effect 2 and 3, which I got for my 360. Turned on...
  4. Red Dead Redemption GOTY for xbox one\360 disk starts by showing flash screen then crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption GOTY for xbox one\360 disk starts by showing flash screen then crashes: Red Dead Redemption GOTY for xbox one\360 disk starts by showing flash screen then goes back to system. Cannot get it to start even after updating game 7.3gb. ideas?...
  5. when i start fifa 2018 on my xbox 360 fat console the screen stays black and the game does not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i start fifa 2018 on my xbox 360 fat console the screen stays black and the game does not ...: when i start fifa 2018 on my xbox 360 fat console the screen stays black and the game does not start. My game is digital and it is on the hard drive. I need you to help me, I just bought the game...
  6. Forza Horizon - The game gets stuck at the "Xbox 360" screen when starting the game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon - The game gets stuck at the "Xbox 360" screen when starting the game ...: The game gets stuck at the "Xbox 360" screen when starting the game on the Xbox One. Tried all the suggestions by the Ambassador, including uninstalling and re-installing this nearly 10Gig...
  7. Plants vs Zombies for xBox 360 - Start Screen Malfunction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plants vs Zombies for xBox 360 - Start Screen Malfunction: The start screen for the game flips over to the right - the screen with email access. I try to flip back to the main start screen and it immediately flips back over to the other screen. So, I...
  8. Xbox 360 starts games (physical or digital), but it just stays on black screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 starts games (physical or digital), but it just stays on black screen.: Did everything like clearing caches, removing the hard drive and still does it. Not entirely sure whats wrong with it. Thanks for any help 38b1c460-47df-4d0f-b118-e6e9fc9e2390
  9. 360 freezes at start screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 freezes at start screen: My sons Xbox is freezing at the start up screen. If I remove the memory it works fine. This started right after he loaded a used GTA5 game the game played for about 10 min then locked up he...
  10. XBox 360 Freezing on Start Up Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 Freezing on Start Up Screen: When I turn on my XBox 360 it freezes up at the start up screen. I turn on the power and then it freezes at the logo. Can anybody give me a reason as to why this is happening and what steps I can...