Xbox 360 Still showing Service Connectivity Error

Discus and support Xbox 360 Still showing Service Connectivity Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] [img] I already port-forwarded the following ports: 80, 53, 3074) I still cannot play with my friend, who has an xbox one. Do you guys know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OnayGonzalez, Mar 28, 2020.

1. OnayGonzalez
    OnayGonzalez Guest

Xbox 360 Still showing Service Connectivity Error [​IMG]

Xbox 360 Still showing Service Connectivity Error [​IMG]

I already port-forwarded the following ports: 80, 53, 3074) I still cannot play with my friend, who has an xbox one. Do you guys know what to do next?

:)

OnayGonzalez, Mar 28, 2020
  2. OnayGonzalez Win User

Is that person playing a backwards compatible title?
    What do you mean by that?
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Is that person playing a backwards compatible title?
  4. Bill Kearney Win User

Unable to connect to xbox live (wired and wireless)

I am likewise having this problem. I have a 360 and two Xbox One consoles. All were able to connect just fine two weeks ago. Now only the XB1s will connect. The 360 shows a 80151909 error. I have tried all listed diagnostic steps and rebooted everything
    on the premises. I've even gone so far as to have only the 360 connected to the router with all ports forwarded to it. No luck, it still gets the same 80151909 error.

WTF? How is it the XB1 can connect but not the 360? That and the 360 shows all XBlive services as working!
  5. spongeydude12 Win User

Error Messages

Network, internet & Xbox connected. It also shows all services "up", but still getting same error. This is on just Call of Duty
  6. FreakRoach Win User

why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to xbox live

Go to the settings of your Xbox 360.

In the network settings do a connection test to Xbox Live.

At what point does the connection test to Xbox Live fail?

Do you get an error message or error code?
    it says service alert
    Service status shows that there are no service alerts at https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

If there are service alerts in your region, then you will have to wait for it to be fixed.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Still showing Service Connectivity Error - Similar Threads - 360 Still showing

2. Xbox 360 has a red still light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 has a red still light: My xbox 360 wont turn on because it has a red circle it isnt flashing and is really annoying me at this point please can somebody tell me how to fix this xbox error...
  3. Are Xbox 360 servers still running in southern Canada?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Xbox 360 servers still running in southern Canada?: I am struggling to connect my 360 console to the internet. The console says it's connected to my wifi, but after it says Xbox live is not available in my region. I'm not sure if this is a problem...
  4. Ainda é possível jogar online pelo xbox 360? [Is it still possible to play online on xbox 360?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ainda é possível jogar online pelo xbox 360? [Is it still possible to play online on xbox 360?]: Ano de 2020. Ainda é possível jogar online pelo xbox 360? [Translation-Year 2020. Is it still possible to play online on xbox 360? ] daebce94-f068-4d19-8c7f-ce7a063f0b25
  5. Does XBOX 360 controllers still work on XBOX 1's???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does XBOX 360 controllers still work on XBOX 1's???: Did I just update my controllers out of existence? I dusted off my XBOX1 due to this long home stretch we all have and hadn't played or updated in seriously like 4 years. After it updated my...
  6. Why is it still $60 and why is it still the only Wwe game on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it still $60 and why is it still the only Wwe game on the 360: I don’t get it, the wwe game on my switch keeps crashing so i decided to see how much was wwe games on my xbox360 comes to find out only(after the update) wwe 2k17 was available it’s back to it...
  7. Have done everything but factory reset my Xbox 360 and still can't get starwars...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have done everything but factory reset my Xbox 360 and still can't get starwars...: Still can't get original starwars battlefront to launch after downloading from live gold for my Xbox 360 done everything but factory reset and it's getting upsetting...
  8. Trade in old x box 360 still working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trade in old x box 360 still working: I now have three extra x box 360 consols that I no longer use because of the upgraded games etc. I would like to get a new x box x or s but don't want to just throw the old ones away or sell one...
  9. I purchased Xbox gold, but when I launch a 360 Game on Xbox won it still shows that I have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased Xbox gold, but when I launch a 360 Game on Xbox won it still shows that I have...: Title says it all, purchased gold for clearly no reason as it isn’t working when I launch Xbox 360 games, still shows im a free member, one games work fine 768bc766-2bdd-476d-9bc5-63fda4154be3
  10. XBOX 360 Dashboard not updated. Games with Gold still shows Metro Last Light

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Dashboard not updated. Games with Gold still shows Metro Last Light: XBOX 360 dash board still showing Metro Last Light game with gold and same goes with deals with gold. Tried: 1. Clearing cache 2. Deleting and reloading profile 3. Restarting network hardware...