Xbox 360 storage device not found error

Discus and support Xbox 360 storage device not found error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dears, kindly support me as I have a problem with my xbox 360. I face this error message" No storage device". However, I used to play with it without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LongingWheat7, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 storage device not found error

Dears,

kindly support me as I have a problem with my xbox 360. I face this error message" No storage device". However, I used to play with it without this error message. It appears when I try to play with any CD or when I try to download my profile.

Appreciate your fast response,

Thank you

:)

LongingWheat7, Jun 2, 2014
  2. FatZiggs
    FatZiggs Guest
    xbox 360 storage device not found

i share an xbox 360 slim 250gb with a friend and until recendly i had no problems with it than the xbox started deleting the games on its own couseing me to re download all of my games and now it seems the xbox deleted its own storage space when an update
    for xbox live came now i have a brick that cant play anny recent games couse of not being able to download at all ore even store games cousing me to be unable to play anny games movies ore music from my xbox im realy *** off right now couse my xbox 360 is
    from a second hand site cousing me and my friend to lose €500 on nothing couse i dont gott a warenty and cant play enny of my games is there enny fix for this? if so plz inform me of it

greatings, FattZiggs

FatZiggs, Jun 2, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. If you just recently had an update then it sounds as though you may be in the 360 preview program. If this is the case you should post to the preview forums. forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Also, because you purchased your console from a second hand website you don't know what kind of issues or exactly how old the console was when you purchased it. The issues you described could have been ongoing from the previous user.

onyxishere, Jun 2, 2014
  4. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you just recently had an update then it sounds as though you may be in the 360 preview program. If this is the case you should post to the preview forums. forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Also, because you purchased your console from a second hand website you don't know what kind of issues or exactly how old the console was when you purchased it. The issues you described could have been ongoing from the previous user.
  5. WPAK Win User

Erro in atualization

6. Damoclies Win User

Skyrim - Update failed?

Hey there, Mipple Teeth! Your error code reads as an issue with a storage device.

A storage device (such as a memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. Follow these steps:

1) Turn off your console.

2) Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 E console or Xbox 360 S console. Learn how to remove the hard drive.

3) Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.

4) Turn on the console

5) Try updating the console again.

For more info check here:
    support.xbox.com/.../software-update-errors
  7. TheFatDuker Win User

Cant update error code 3f4b-0000-0080-0300-8007-045d

This was the suggestion for your error code on the error code list:

A storage device (such as a memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. Follow these steps:

Turn off your console.

Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 E console or Xbox 360 S console. Learn how to remove the hard drive.

Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.

Turn on the console

Try updating the console again.
  8. WiseDragon Win User

My xbox 360 keep getting error code while trying to update the system

Hi,

Try other storage device for update or try offline system update. (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/errors/error-code-c000-0034)

Error found on: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/software-update-errors

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/system-updates-info

Hope it helps.
Thema:

Xbox 360 storage device not found error

1. Xbox 360 storage device not found error - Similar Threads - 360 storage device

2. xbox 360 storage device not working after xbox 360 reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 storage device not working after xbox 360 reset: my xbox 360 storage device stopped working after i reset it 311203bf-04ba-47ea-a945-eaa5471828ed
  3. Can't get an Xbox update on my Xbox 360 s console because I don't have "a storage device with ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't get an Xbox update on my Xbox 360 s console because I don't have "a storage device with ...: every time I go on my Xbox 360 it says that a system update is available for Xbox live. Do you want to apply the update? I always click yes but then it keeps telling me that I don't have a...
  4. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon "Cannot detect Xbox 360 storage device" on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon "Cannot detect Xbox 360 storage device" on Xbox One S: Hi, thanks in advance for any support provided (Or obvious things I should have/didn't know, just made the switch from PS4) I purchased, downloaded and installed Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon from the...
  5. Changing download location for storage device (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing download location for storage device (Xbox 360): Im trying to download the MW Bundle and I downloaded the bundle itself already but when i try to download all the games, it doesn't say i can change my storage device because my 4GB hard drive...
  6. Xbox 360 system change downloads automatically between Storage devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 system change downloads automatically between Storage devices: OK already have problems with Xbox live downloading games please put an option for mark a storage devices for downloads games on demand like 7gb of h d driver space. Problem: having...
  7. Do I still need to choose a storage device before I play a game like I do on the 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I still need to choose a storage device before I play a game like I do on the 360?: Also, what is the max internal or external storage space that the Xbox One can use? 2653b446-7423-4b7d-b689-f87ef9d26a05
  8. Can Xbox 360 Storage Device can be used for PC storing device at same time when it contain ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox 360 Storage Device can be used for PC storing device at same time when it contain ...: Please help My email is [Mod Removed] 75e0df07-c0a6-404c-8d02-8bb0b5be047d
  9. xbox 360 storage device not found

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 storage device not found: i share an xbox 360 slim 250gb with a friend and until recendly i had no problems with it than the xbox started deleting the games on its own couseing me to re download all of my games and now it...
  10. Can I Use an Older 360 Hard Drive as my Primary Storage Device through a Transfer Cable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I Use an Older 360 Hard Drive as my Primary Storage Device through a Transfer Cable?: So, my original Xbox 360 crapped out after years of faithful service. The poor girl just couldn't keep it up. I bought a newer Xbox 360,But it only has a 5 GB hard drive, and I was wondering if I...