Xbox 360 Storage Won’t Delete

Discus and support Xbox 360 Storage Won’t Delete in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, So this is a problem I’ve had on multiple Xbox 360’s and whenever I look things up I can’t find anything. My problem is I can delete things... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdamBitner, May 17, 2022.

1. AdamBitner
    AdamBitner Guest

Hey all,

So this is a problem I’ve had on multiple Xbox 360’s and whenever I look things up I can’t find anything. My problem is I can delete things off of my Xbox 360 internal storage. I’ll go to system settings, then to storage then I’ll delete the thing I want to delete, and it says that the thing is deleted. But when I turn the Xbox off and back on, I’ll go into the settings and storage and I’ll see that the file is still there, the one that I just deleted like 5 seconds ago. I’ll try clearing the system cache, I’ll try deleting it from the “all devices” list. But it just doesn’t change. Any ideas on what to do?

:)

AdamBitner, May 17, 2022
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox One Game Help

If 360 games are not compatible with xbox one then the option to re-purchase or download for free won`t even exist.

There simply won`t be any 360 games on the xbox one.

-

As far as the 360 goes,anything you have already purchased will always be there to download for free,for as long as microsoft support the 360.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Will I lose my already installed CODMW if I reset my console?

If you just restart your console it won´t delete any games.

If you do a factory reset you get an option if your wan´t tp keep your games and apps or if you want to delete everything. Even if you delete everything your progress in the game won´t be deletet as long as you have your savegames in the Cloud.
  4. TangentialShark Win User

How long will the Xbox Live servers be up for Xbox 360? Since the Xbox One is coming out in November.

5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gamertag will not receive messages or invites

Apparently its something to do with messages being sent between the two different systems.

If its sent from the 360 to the one, it won`t show up and vice versa.

Not 100% sure on the details as i don`t have an xbox one, but it won`t be your tag that`s the issue.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox 360 marketplace content...

You do realise that your 360 won`t suddenly stop working when the xbox one is released?
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Storage Won’t Delete - Similar Threads - 360 Storage Won’t

2. Cloud Save/Storage broken for Xbox 360 game on Xbox Series S (0x800703F0)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Save/Storage broken for Xbox 360 game on Xbox Series S (0x800703F0): The past couple of days have shown me a broken/inaccessible cloud storage for saves with Fallout: New Vegas. When I try to play the game, it sits at the syncing stage for an extended period of...
  3. XBOX 360 Storage/Hard Drive Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Storage/Hard Drive Error: My kids and I have been playing Minecraft on an XBOX 360 for a while now. Recently, we went to go play the game and everything on the hard drive had been erased, including 3-4 profiles, game data,...
  4. Xbox 360 Default storage for savegames (removing the prompt at the game start)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Default storage for savegames (removing the prompt at the game start): Hello. I have a problem with my xbox 360. I activated a cloud savegame storage but then decided that I dont want to use it and turned it off. Now game at every start up asks me to choose storage...
  5. Xbox 360 Storage issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Storage issues: I am currently trying to update an old Xbox 360 Slim that I had in storage for a couple years. I no longer have the internal hard drive that originally came with the system so I have to rely on a...
  6. Xbox 360 Storage Space on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Storage Space on Xbox One: Hi everyone (sorry if this has been answered before, I've searched the internet but couldn't find it...) I have an Xbox One, but we only use it to play xbox 360 games (Left 4 Dead!) My Xbox One...
  7. Xbox 360 cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cloud storage: I'm not able to enable the cloud on my xbox 360, says that I need a hard drive or a console memory with 514mb of available space. What do I do to resolve this? f23d9436-ce7d-413d-b212-e91c997d8796
  8. Unable to transfer content from 360 to ONE via Cloud storage (Have ultimate pass / gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to transfer content from 360 to ONE via Cloud storage (Have ultimate pass / gold): I am unable to use Cloud Storage to transfer content from my old 360 to my new ONE S Breakdown: I had a 360 for many years and recently moved to a ONE S. I am an adult with family members (two...
  9. Not enough storage on xbox 360 to install live update when i do have enough space

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not enough storage on xbox 360 to install live update when i do have enough space: basically, im using a USB drive to install it, and it shows me error that I dont have enough, when i have over 50gbs free on my flash drive. Any help?? f0ff44cf-6b57-49db-9dcc-deeb7616ce22
  10. have older Xbox 360 slim. Need advice on storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    have older Xbox 360 slim. Need advice on storage: I have a refurbished Xbox 360 with what looks like the 4GB internal flash memory. One thing I am noticing is that 360 games that used to play in my now dead 360 console do not play. I get an...