Xbox 360 stuck on factory default

Discus and support Xbox 360 stuck on factory default in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey! A couple months ago I was babysitting a kid who wanted to play on my xbox 360. I look away for about 30 seconds and come back to him asking me for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DakotaSparrow, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 stuck on factory default

Hey! A couple months ago I was babysitting a kid who wanted to play on my xbox 360. I look away for about 30 seconds and come back to him asking me for help on a game that wasn’t starting (he was only about 5/6). Anyway, the xbox 360 was completely back
    to factory default settings (not a big deal for me since i’m not too obsessed with games). I then tried to set up the xbox again, updating it, make a new profile character thingy (sorry im not very tech savvy). And it just simply resets again automatically
    and will actually make me do the same thing over and over without success. For example, everytime I tried to make a new character on the xbox I would begin to put the name in, but everytime I press enter the thing wouldn’t do anything and make me enter it
    again. Similar story for when I try to update it and set up the xbox. I did the internet check and the xbox said my internet was just fine and it had a green little check for everything. Idk what to do, its been like this for months and ive even had a tech
    savvy friend try to figure it out without luck. I’m planning on getting a ps4 because there are a lot of games on there I want to play that aren’t available on xbox but gosh darn it I want to finish those Halo games that used to scare me when I was little.

:)

DakotaSparrow, Oct 28, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

3. Reniervan zijl Win User

Xbox 360 Kinect - Not starting up anymore

Its an Xbox 360 E with 500gig hdd

Is the only steps to factory default this xbox to format the hdd and then run the initial setup? Or is there another way to completely factory default it.

Cause yesterday i format the hdd and then upgraded the firmware and noticed that the wifi settings was still in the xbox and did not default.

Would like to completely factory default the xbox 360 and start from scratch
  4. aprilMcDonald2 Win User

Xbox one seems to think a network cable is connected when one isn't.

Try reset your console to factory defaults, before you request a repair.

Consult the following support article, on how to safely restore your console to factory default:

support.xbox.com/.../reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let us know how that goes.
    thanks for you silution , now im stuck and cant even play a freakin game!!! Plus now i really have tonsens it over to get it repaired cause i cant do anything with it anymore because of yoyr solution!!!!

I'm stuck too
  5. ultramagnus337 Win User

Xbox One froze whilst updating today

Same exact trouble here - stuck on 66% for hours. We did the power down, unplugging the power and then resetting it. It gets stuck on the Xbox one green screen... Looking at resetting to factory defaults. Kind of scared to do this!
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

factory default

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 stuck on factory default - Similar Threads - 360 stuck factory

2. Stuck with 8007007A error code on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck with 8007007A error code on my Xbox 360: Just a disclaimer, my personal billing information has been up to date since 2016, so it can't be that issue. I also tried deleting my profile and re-downloading it but no dice. The only...
  3. 360 Saves on Xbox One stuck at Pending Upload.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Saves on Xbox One stuck at Pending Upload.: As it says in the topic I have many saves I've played on my Xbox One X that are not uploading to the cloud. 723f4189-103d-4dc7-a736-054741e95df6
  4. Xbox 360 stuck on spinning circle during power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 stuck on spinning circle during power on.: I barely use the xbox 360, mostly for "Get" the games with gold twice a month so I am not required to enter payment info. Around a month or two back it just spins when powering on and eventually...
  5. Xbox 360 Core stuck on "Reading" stage of disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Core stuck on "Reading" stage of disc: Hi, Whenever I put a xbox 360 game disc in my Xbox 360 Core system, it tries to read (while keeping the disc spinning and occasionally trying to read), but on screen the disc icon stays stuck at...
  6. HELP! Stuck in “Downloading your game info” in Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Stuck in “Downloading your game info” in Xbox 360: as the title explains, the loading bar hasn’t moved past approximately about 40% and when it does move it goes back to about 20%! I did download a game earlier but it didn’t download and an error...
  7. 360 Stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Stuck: I have no internet and havent for a a while. I put my nascar game in, and my console went to system update for update from disc. Now it is stuck on system update stopped. I get error code:...
  8. Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Stuck on player 4 NOT PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Stuck on player 4 NOT PC: Hello, One of our XBOX 360 wireless controllers is stuck on player 4. We ARE NOT using it on a PC only on the XBOX console. I have replaced the battery pack and also put in regular batteries....
  9. Pin stuck forever on my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pin stuck forever on my xbox 360: I had added a pin for Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z demo on my xbox 360 but I cannot remove it no matter what. In purchase I see a "-1" message. If I click on it nothing happends. If I click Pin to...
  10. Xbox Live On xbox 360 (STUCK/HELP)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live On xbox 360 (STUCK/HELP): HELP (I am having problems signing into Xbox 360 Console) 90abb165-84c5-4024-b325-a8a730a69965