xbox 360 system connect

Discus and support xbox 360 system connect in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect two xbox 360's with an ethernet cable once they connect one console drops connection I think it's because the cable is 50 feet... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jmetzger, Apr 3, 2019.

1. jmetzger
    jmetzger Guest

xbox 360 system connect

I'm trying to connect two xbox 360's with an ethernet cable once they connect one console drops connection I think it's because the cable is 50 feet long. Is there a way to boost the signal through the cable so that we can play on both consoles in
    two different rooms without having too much lag?

:)

jmetzger, Apr 3, 2019
  2. Skrapshak-CF5B7DCE-1 Win User

Can I play co-op over a LAN on Halo:CEA.

3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

system link

4. Pau1 of War Win User
  5. Killn The Drama Win User

System Link over Wireless Bridge will not work....why?

6. RyanCook311 Win User

System Link for Borderlands

Thema:

xbox 360 system connect

1. xbox 360 system connect - Similar Threads - 360 system connect

2. Updating Xbox 360 Live box systems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Updating Xbox 360 Live box systems: Updating Xbox 360 Live box systems I'm getting a message: The update cannot be downloaded. Status code: 4467-0000-0080--300-8007-000F Maybe someone has an idea how to solve this problem?...
  3. Atualização do sistema do Xbox 360[Translation - Xbox 360 system update]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atualização do sistema do Xbox 360[Translation - Xbox 360 system update]: Não estou conseguindo atualizar o sistema esta dando erro [Translation - I'm not able to update the system is giving error] 8d85d875-edcd-4999-8498-6d69747a7604
  4. Can't install or extract system update on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install or extract system update on Xbox 360: I haven't used my Xbox 360 for awhile and now it kept asking for system update, otherwise I can't even play games from my CDs. It kept giving me the error message with 6 groups of numbers. I...
  5. USB system update for xbox 360 console,downloaded to Win 10 PC first. help appreciated.

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB system update for xbox 360 console,downloaded to Win 10 PC first. help appreciated.: I need a system update to be downloaded on my PC, then plug USB Thumb drive into XBOX 360 console's port, to update Xbox 360 OS, and add updated apps to my xbox system,I'm having difficulty...
  6. Problem with System Update on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with System Update on Xbox 360: Hi, I'm having problem with my Xbox 360 Slim console. It was working fine until few days ago when my profiles all got deleted and whenever I start up the game console it prompted me to do a...
  7. XBOX 360 system update from Xbox live required

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 system update from Xbox live required: Help! We have booted up our ancient Xbox 360 after about 2 years in the cupboard and every game we try to play it is demanding we run a system update. However when we run it it comes up with...
  8. xbox 360 system update cannot be read

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 system update cannot be read: hi all i just bought a 2nd hand xbox, for my son.there was no hdd in it so i bought a 3rd party 320gb one from cex, i inserted the hdd and turned on the xbox, it appeared to work fine until i...
  9. Xbox 360 system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 system update: I am having a problem using my xbox360, when I use it these are the windows that pop up: "A system update is required to use kinect. To get the update sign into Xbox Live. For more information...
  10. Problem with Kinect Sensor on Xbox 360 , after system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Kinect Sensor on Xbox 360 , after system update: Hello everyone, today I downloaded the latest system update for my xbox 360, and after that, every time i start a game, the kinect sensor stops working. If i quit the game, the kinect works fine...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can not system link x box 360