xbox 360 system connect

Discus and support xbox 360 system connect in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect two xbox 360's with an ethernet cable once they connect one console drops connection I think it's because the cable is 50 feet... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jmetzger, Apr 3, 2019.

1. jmetzger
    jmetzger Guest

xbox 360 system connect

I'm trying to connect two xbox 360's with an ethernet cable once they connect one console drops connection I think it's because the cable is 50 feet long. Is there a way to boost the signal through the cable so that we can play on both consoles in
    two different rooms without having too much lag?

:)

jmetzger, Apr 3, 2019
  2. Skrapshak-CF5B7DCE-1 Win User

Can I play co-op over a LAN on Halo:CEA.

3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

system link

4. Pau1 of War Win User
  5. Killn The Drama Win User

System Link over Wireless Bridge will not work....why?

6. RyanCook311 Win User

System Link for Borderlands

Thema:

xbox 360 system connect

1. xbox 360 system connect - Similar Threads - 360 system connect

2. Xbox 360 system update failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 system update failed: When I turn on console it just goes to black and white screen saying system update failed status code 44764488B3802508C0000185. I can't get into guide to clear my cache or anything. I have the 320...
  3. USB flash drive 360 system update not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB flash drive 360 system update not working: I have a Fat32 formatted 128GB USB flash drive that I have unzipped the Xbox 360 system update to. The update does not begin when starting the console as the instructions says it should. I've...
  4. System Link - Xbox One and Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Link - Xbox One and Xbox 360: Hello there, I would like to know how to fix this issue that I'm facing trying to connect my Xbox One with my Xbox 360 to play a system link game. The Game - COD black ops 2 The issue is that...
  5. Xbox 360 System Alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 System Alert: My daughter broke the flash drive I had my original xbox live profile on so I downloaded to the HD, but now anytime I turn off my xbox 360 and turn it back on I get a xbox live system alert and...
  6. Xbox One cannot system link with another Xbox One or Xbox 360 in Halo 3 (Xbox 360 backwards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One cannot system link with another Xbox One or Xbox 360 in Halo 3 (Xbox 360 backwards...: So I've done this many times before, I've had 3 Xbox Ones (1 original, 1 S, 1 X) and 7 Xbox 360s (various models) all system linked on a 16 port switch with ethernet cables. In fact I just had...
  7. Xbox one x system Mx vs Atv reflex 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x system Mx vs Atv reflex 360 game: Mx vs atv reflex won't recognize my gamer profile. It disconnects from xbox live while the game loads up. Then once into the main menu it tell me that i need to sign into gamer profile. All other...
  8. Xbox 360 Profiles and Storage Systems Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Profiles and Storage Systems Gone: I went to play a game on my Xbox 360 Slim, and I noticed that all my profiles and storage systems do not show up. When I went in to look, there was some game data (very little though), and all of...
  9. Xbox 360 System Error C000-0010

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 System Error C000-0010: I been trying to connect to Xbox Live (with wired connection on the original models, not the Xbox 360 S) for a while on Xbox 360, but near the end of the update this error code appeared:...
  10. Xbox 360 system update issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 system update issues: Hi, been trying to update my xbox 360 after it was reset back to factory defaults. I have followed all the instruction multiple time on this link Download Xbox Game Support Updates from Official...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can not system link x box 360