Xbox 360 - System Update Failed, Can't update your console. - C000-000D

Discus and support Xbox 360 - System Update Failed, Can't update your console. - C000-000D in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought a faulty Xbox 360 Elite with intent to repair, but now I'm stumped. Every time I boot the console it says "Applying update"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by meme farmer, Jun 30, 2022.

1. meme farmer
    meme farmer Guest

Hello, I recently bought a faulty Xbox 360 Elite with intent to repair, but now I'm stumped. Every time I boot the console it says "Applying update" for a brief moment and then stops at

"System Update Failed"

"Can't update your console. Please visit www.xbox.com/support"

"Status Code: 22FB-B800-0402-C000-000D"

I've tried the latest update on USB, I've tried it on disc, I've tried the same update (it's supposedly on version 2.0.16537.0), I've tried the update below and the update above, I've tried different USBs, nothing. It doesn't prompt me to update at all. I've tried with and without the hard drive in and I've tried with an ethernet connection, nothing works.

I can't boot into the console at all, I cannot access settings, nothing.

Please help.

:)

meme farmer, Jun 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

May I know if you already try using another internal HDD drive on the console to see how it goes?

I'll look forward for your feedback
  3. meme farmer Win User

Hi Josef, thanks for the reply - I’m not sure what you mean, I’ve tried booting the console with and without the memory unit/hard drive that plugs into the top of the console, but as far as I know there isn’t an internal memory to swap out.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Oh, I meant try using a different memory unit/hard drive when you try updating process

I found a similar thread mate, please try following the steps:

"Remove any disc from the console.
    Leave the disc tray open.
    With the disc tray open, remove the power cord from the back of the console.
    Plug the power cord back into the console. Do not turn the console on yet.
    Gently push the disc tray about half-way back into the console.
    Push the power button on the console.
    Important: Do not use the controller button or the disc tray eject button to turn on the console for this step.
    The update should now continue. If the above steps do not work, the console needs to be repaired."

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. FabioDaniel11 Win User

Error code c000 update fail

6. FabioDaniel11 Win User

error code c000-0185

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 - System Update Failed, Can't update your console. - C000-000D - Similar Threads - 360 System Update

2. Why are the xbox 360 system update links dead? it's been only 3 years since the last...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the xbox 360 system update links dead? it's been only 3 years since the last...: not only the console itself still has it's uses but some scripts and programs like the freenect which makes using kinect v1 on windows,mac and linux possible is now can't compile because it can't...
  3. xbox 360 system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 system update: Hi How do i do an offline system update for xbox 360? 6fa32944-9972-49aa-bdf3-be7b3b1b2362
  4. Xbox 360 System update-Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 System update-Xbox live: A few days ago I was just playing fifa on xbox 360 and doing the transfers when I had the idea to download the squads. So I got a ethernet cable and a router and connected it for the first time...
  5. Far cry 2 still broken after 2019 system update for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry 2 still broken after 2019 system update for xbox 360: After the last system update 2.0.17559.0 on xbox 360, far cry 2 have been unplayable by some sort of glitch that makes the game run at half the framerate with really bad screen tearing! I have...
  6. XBox 360 S, stuck in system update error C000-0032 page. How can I get out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 S, stuck in system update error C000-0032 page. How can I get out?: I bought a second hand XBox 360 S without a hard disk. I tried to update the system but get the error code: C000-0032 "Can't read the update from your storage device". Then the whole system stuck...
  7. Where can i get Xbox 360 system updates to download ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i get Xbox 360 system updates to download ?: Where can i get Xbox 360 system updates to donwload ? 4361eede-a6ed-4b7f-8f8b-a975036e1cd9
  8. Won’t is a Status code for Xbox 360 what is it for it’s a system update that won’t allow me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won’t is a Status code for Xbox 360 what is it for it’s a system update that won’t allow me: What is a status code for Xbox 360 update 1e6daf2f-9a46-4e84-9951-aa16a78ae71b
  9. My xbox 360 won't download a system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 won't download a system update: I try to down load the update and it's starts to update and once it gets to the end it says that its couldn't download and gives me the status code 4497 0000 3080 0506 8007 0070...
  10. Operating System update on XBox 360 (compulsory for changes to microsoft account T&C's)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Operating System update on XBox 360 (compulsory for changes to microsoft account T&C's)...: XBox 360 with original internal hard drive has been going fantastic until an OS update that locked out all features (including running installed apps) until it was run. Afterwards it could not log...