Xbox 360 taking forever to load

Discus and support Xbox 360 taking forever to load in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I am having problems with my Xbox 360 Slim Console ( 4 Gig Model with a 250 Gig Harddrive ) It takes 15-30 Minutes to load up the sign in section... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XOXO Zoey, Jan 22, 2014.

1. XOXO Zoey
    XOXO Zoey Guest

Hello I am having problems with my Xbox 360 Slim Console ( 4 Gig Model with a 250 Gig Harddrive ) It takes 15-30 Minutes to load up the sign in section where it shows Avatar's sometimes it doesnt even load up i just get a blank screen with the loading circle
    then when I do get to sign in it takes another 15-30 Minutes to sign in. I dont know much so I'm not sure if theirs a loose wire or it needs to be cleaned and I would talk to Microsoft bout getting it fixed but my Warranty is over on my system and dont want
    to pay $100 + to get it fixed or what ever is wrogn with it from them. Any one able to help with suggestions?

:)

XOXO Zoey, Jan 22, 2014
  2. xbox 360 taking forever to load

Try this it worked for me, takes a few minutes but it's better than spending money when you don't have to. First copy all your saved game files over to an external hard drive or use the cloud storage if you have it enabled. Once you have them backed up
    format your hard drive. Follow the steps it shows you and that should do the trick. You'll have download all your DLC content and your profile again but that's easy just takes time depending on how much you have. Hope that helps.

ResilientJr27, Jan 22, 2014
  3. CH3W84CC4
    CH3W84CC4 Guest
    xbox 360 taking forever to load

Hi there,

My Xbox 360 is taking 5 min to load up. It is the black elite version with the 250 gig he. I also have the Xbox One which is working great but when my 360 finally loads up it isn't showing my correct gamer score as per the Xbox One. I have tried deleting
    my profile but not all the files and wanted to know if there are any general suggestions.

CH3W84CC4, Jan 22, 2014
  4. ResilientJr27 Win User

This isn't an answer I was trying to follow your thread because I'm having the same issue and it won't let me. If you get this answered can you let me know please.
  5. ResilientJr27 Win User

Try this it worked for me, takes a few minutes but it's better than spending money when you don't have to. First copy all your saved game files over to an external hard drive or use the cloud storage if you have it enabled. Once you have them backed up
    format your hard drive. Follow the steps it shows you and that should do the trick. You'll have download all your DLC content and your profile again but that's easy just takes time depending on how much you have. Hope that helps.
  6. MojoElmo Win User

Problem occured while signing in

Is this the reason my 360 take's forever loading to the Home page or is it my system?
  7. Mythic xSagex Win User

Xbox takes forever to load

(Do you have a kinect plugged in?)

-

Heres something to try.

Turn off your console,

take out the hard drive

turn it on and see how quickly it boots

if it boots faster then it has something to do with your hdd
  8. Miss Ermine Win User

Xbox takes forever to load

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 taking forever to load - Similar Threads - 360 taking forever

2. Xbox 360 taking much longer than normal to get passed the opening screen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 taking much longer than normal to get passed the opening screen.: So this has been happening since a few days ago and just yesterday i tried a few steps from another post about the same thing. Ive been playing Skyrim lately and as of a few days ago when i would...
  3. How to take the family code off Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to take the family code off Xbox 360: I bought a xbox 360 on offer up & was wondering how to take the family code off the system , i dont know the password. [Original subject: Xbox 360] b1acb864-6a20-4a07-abab-c1856ac15f0a
  4. Does a usb takes space when configured for xbox 360 storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does a usb takes space when configured for xbox 360 storage: I configured by 32 gb drive and it was full WHAT HAPPENED??? 97eee52b-8628-4158-b6ef-505f25722417
  5. Take Experts Advice for Xbox 360 Gaming Console Technical Issues.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Take Experts Advice for Xbox 360 Gaming Console Technical Issues.....: Xbox is a video gaming brand that is manufactured by Microsoft. It has a series of video game consoles. Its main focus is to provide maximum online gaming experience and it does that properly....
  6. where can i take my 360 to get it "reset" so its like new again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where can i take my 360 to get it "reset" so its like new again?: I have had my xbox 360 since 2011, but i have only used it a handful of times. im not sure if its because the system itself is old or what, but its really slow and freezes a lot. other than that...
  7. What to do to take an European Xbox 360 in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do to take an European Xbox 360 in the US?: we will move to the US in a few months and we would like to take our xbox 360. Is it enough to buy a new DC cable? What should we do to make it work there? Thank you for the answer...
  8. I want to know where I can take my xbox 360 for the warranty repair I live in Olinda I want ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know where I can take my xbox 360 for the warranty repair I live in Olinda I want ...: I want to know where I can take my xbox 360 for the warranty repair I live in Olinda I want the phone and the address nearer. f3c2f972-a682-400f-aa2d-d91c5a19d612
  9. Trouble Connecting To Xbox Live, Xbox 360 Takes Forever to Start Up HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble Connecting To Xbox Live, Xbox 360 Takes Forever to Start Up HELP!: This first started to occur after i left my xbox on for too long im not sure if something melted or what. Sometimes i can connect to xbox live after 3 minutes or so sometimes i cant. Also my xbox...
  10. xbox 360 taking forever to load

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 taking forever to load: Hi there, My Xbox 360 is taking 5 min to load up. It is the black elite version with the 250 gig he. I also have the Xbox One which is working great but when my 360 finally loads up it isn't...