Xbox 360: Titanfall shuts down controllers during punch and high levels of fighting.

Discus and support Xbox 360: Titanfall shuts down controllers during punch and high levels of fighting. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It starts usually with you punching something. The controller will die and you find yourself trapped in an awkward fight afterwards that should have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheGr8tHibiki, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Xbox 360: Titanfall shuts down controllers during punch and high levels of fighting.

It starts usually with you punching something. The controller will die and you find yourself trapped in an awkward fight afterwards that should have been an easy one two punch out. A few games later you're trying to eject and it once again dies leaving you
    one X tap away from blowing your titan to hell and taking your foe with you. Instead you are ripped limb from limb with a 'Please reconnect your controller' mocking you just under the blinking X button. Then afterwards slowly degrading until it's every single
    weapons fire, melee, special ability, Rodeo, you name it that has you punching down on the power button on your controller, desperately waiting for that now painfully slow reconnect as your comrades are yelling at you to move. Only to reconnect only after
    being ripped to pieces or jump kicked to death by someone who instantly stops moving too and you see in the kill cam that he's pointing at the ground and bullets rip into him. His controller died too I would assume.

This is a serious problem.

I noticed that this issue is more widespread with Titanfall than just 360 as many have also mentioned it with their XBX1 as well. But can something be done so punching and attacking large groups doesn't cause one to just sit blankly as they try and resynchronize
    the controller after it turns itself off at the absolute worse time. I've tried multiple things to combat this but it's ridiculous that one can stop moving 8-12 times in a very intense game. I know for a fact it's not only me on the 360 as well as my friend
    has had a few of these controller shut downs and as I've said even some of the players I fight all stop moving for several seconds in ways that remind me of old Mechwarrior when someone overheated. Easy Prey to others but I just kinda pause myself and shake
    my head as I know exactly as he feels... and then promptly shoot him in the face. I mean I'm not stupid he'll attack me the moment he becomes reconnected to his character with a fiery passion.

Some have mentioned this is a patch issue with Xbox but I am uncertain if A; The issue is the same for for XBX1. B: has been resolved as the last post for it was on the thirtieth of last month, and C: If this has been resolved for the XBX1 then perhaps just
    a simple patch would fix this for 360 and such issues will not be so horribly prominent.

Titanfall is a fun game but these sudden controller disconnects make it very hard keep enjoying it especially when you were in such a critical state that a little more would mean success and the controller shut down makes you the poor stryder that dropped
    the soap in the bathroom.

:)

TheGr8tHibiki, Apr 10, 2014
  2. Xtramalt
    Xtramalt Guest
    All of a sudden my controllers won't charge

You say your wired controller wouldn't work either, I'm guessing it's your USB ports. These do have over-current protection and sometimes can shut down because of it. Shut down your console and disconnect everything except the power supply. Turn it on
    for a few minutes and then shut it down, reconnect your controllers and see if it has fixed it.

Second, How old are the rechargeable batteries? They don't last forever.

support.xbox.com/.../controllers-remotes

Xtramalt, Apr 10, 2014
  3. Death Vader
    Death Vader Guest
    Dragon Shout:Storm Call

Well when I used it, I was in the Reach area fighting alot of Forsworn with Lydia; well I used the shout down at a lower level. When it was over there was alot of dead Forsworn, went up to the higher level and found Lydia amongst the bodies...

Death Vader, Apr 10, 2014
  4. Darkwolfecze Win User

Laptop CPU Temperatures running way too hot when playing Sea of Thieves

It is usual for laptops that they are overheating, also if your laptot did not shut-down during high temperatures - it means temperatures are not too high to shut it down. Also try to clean the computer and check if fans are working as they supposed to
    do. Main thing, do not play the game in bed if blanket is under your laptop, it is obvious that temperatures are high.
  5. DemonicKrusher Win User

Many wont follow through

No isw42, you've got to fight and play you're 360 until the bitter end with the rest of us. Fight until they shut down the 360 servers. We will not assimilate in the Xborg universe. Fight I say Fightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
  6. TheGr8tHibiki Win User

Controller disconnects often while playing Titanfall

360 titanfall is the same. I also am having major disconnects throughout matches mostly when I do a melee or get hit by another players pilot or titan melee.

I even wrote another page about it for 360 but it's more quiet than this one.

Quoting:

"It starts usually with you punching something. The controller will die and you find yourself trapped in an awkward fight afterwards that should have been an easy one two punch out. A few games later you're trying to eject and it once again dies leaving
    you one X tap away from blowing your titan to hell and taking your foe with you. Instead you are ripped limb from limb with a 'Please reconnect your controller' mocking you just under the blinking X button. Then afterwards slowly degrading until it's every
    single weapons fire, melee, special ability, Rodeo, you name it that has you punching down on the power button on your controller, taking out your battery, or desperately waiting for that now painfully slow reconnect as your comrades are yelling at you to
    do something. Only to reconnect only after being ripped to pieces or jump kicked to death by someone who instantly stops moving too and you see in the kill cam that he's pointing at the ground and bullets rip into him. His controller died too I would assume.

This is a serious problem.

I noticed that this issue is more widespread with Titanfall than just 360 as many have also mentioned it with their XBX1 as well. But can something be done so punching and attacking large groups doesn't cause one to just sit blankly as they try and resynchronize
    the controller after it turns itself off at the absolute worse time. I've tried multiple things to combat this but it's ridiculous that one can stop moving 8-12 times in a very intense game. I know for a fact it's not only me on the 360 as well as my friend
    has had a few of these controller shut downs and as I've said even some of the players I fight all stop moving for several seconds in ways that remind me of old Mechwarrior when someone overheated. Easy Prey to others but I just kinda pause myself and shake
    my head as I know exactly as he feels... and then promptly shoot him in the face. I mean I'm not stupid he'll attack me the moment he becomes reconnected to his character with a fiery passion.

Some have mentioned this is a patch issue with Xbox but I am uncertain if A; The issue is the same for for XBX1 as it is for a XBX360R. B: has been resolved as the last post for it was on the thirtieth of last month (I'm a dumb one and didn't notice the
    three other pages), and C: If this has been resolved for the XBX1 then perhaps just a simple patch would fix this for 360 and such issues will not be so horribly prominent."

Titanfall is a fun game but these sudden controller disconnects make it very hard keep enjoying it especially when you were in such a critical state that a little more would mean success and the controller shut down makes you the poor stryder that dropped
    the soap in the bathroom.
  7. vader da slayer Win User

It was THEIR horrible choice but it will be YOUR fault if it takes hold....

[quote user="DemonicKrusher"]

All we can do is keep playing our 360 and enjoying our friends and gaming until they shut the servers down. And at that point is when everyone will have to decide what is the next best step? Only time will tell. But, I say just keep fighting, Fight until
    the bitter end Fighttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

[/quote]

XBL servers are XBL servers. They can't shut down the "360" servers without shutting down the entirety of XBL.
  8. jmarks2001 Win User

Controller "low power state"

I read through the different articles linked on that page and only found one mention of the controller shutting off. In the "Your Xbox Wireless Controller Shuts Down" article, it says that the controller is designed to shut down after 15 minutes to conserve
    batteries. This isn't the low-power state I'm referring to. The old 360 controller did this.
Thema:

Xbox 360: Titanfall shuts down controllers during punch and high levels of fighting.

1. Xbox 360: Titanfall shuts down controllers during punch and high levels of fighting. - Similar Threads - 360 Titanfall shuts

2. I buy Titanfall on 360, why do i need to pay again for play it on One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy Titanfall on 360, why do i need to pay again for play it on One?: I pay and download some games on my xbox360 using the store, when i buy my Xbox One I notice that many games do not appear automatically, some appear but others not... I think was a problem of...
  3. Are people still playing Titanfall on XBox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are people still playing Titanfall on XBox 360?: Hi all, I was wondering if there was still a size able community playing Titanfall on the 360? Is there anyway to tell externally say using the EA website? I noticed that there is 75% off for...
  4. Titanfall on xbox one or 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall on xbox one or 360?: Should I get it on xbox one or 360? Which one has the most people? c61b683f-82ce-40df-a2e3-af9f469dcab4
  5. The season pass for Titanfall is currently free on 360 and One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The season pass for Titanfall is currently free on 360 and One: Apparently it's to celebrate the one year anniversary of the game. I have no idea how long it will remain free, so if you don't already have it, grab it now! dbbee7b9-887b-4fc7-8c2a-1c97eef91f39
  6. Titanfall is not running on my xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall is not running on my xbox 360.: What's up everyone! So ah, i've downloaded and tried to install Titanfall in my xbox but somehow it never worked. I've been following those steps in this tutorial below but it's not working. can...
  7. Titanfall is not running on my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall is not running on my xbox 360: What's up everyone! So ah, i've downloaded and tried to install Titanfall on my xbox but somehow it never worked. I've been following those steps in this tutorial below but it's not working. can...
  8. Titanfall Xbox 360 Digital Download Lies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Xbox 360 Digital Download Lies: I bought Titanfall Deluxe Edition on the Xbox 360 via Games On Demand and the description never said anything about requiring a Hard Drive yet the game says it does. What do I do?...
  9. Can't download Titanfall Frontiers Edge xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Titanfall Frontiers Edge xbox 360: Just bought the deluxe edition for the xbox 360 and i'm having the same issue mentioned here. goes 0 -1% then says can't download titanfall 78c31fd6-050b-4eb6-bfb1-430d99275e63
  10. Xbox 360 Hard Drive with Titanfall problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Hard Drive with Titanfall problem: We have an Xbox 360. We have a 120 GB HDD Hard Drive connected via transfer cable. The Xbox recognizes the hard drive and will let us move stuff and store stuff on it. However, when we try to...