Xbox 360 Titles Not Shown in "Games with Gold" licenses section of My Games and Apps.

Discus and support Xbox 360 Titles Not Shown in "Games with Gold" licenses section of My Games and Apps. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey folks! So, this is strange, and I think it might be an issue. I did already report it on the console through the Insider App, but wanted to see if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jaymo1978, May 18, 2020.

1. /u/Jaymo1978
    /u/Jaymo1978 Guest

Xbox 360 Titles Not Shown in "Games with Gold" licenses section of My Games and Apps.

Hey folks! So, this is strange, and I think it might be an issue. I did already report it on the console through the Insider App, but wanted to see if anyone else notices this.

You know how, in the My Games and Apps section, if you scroll down at the left, we now have that area where we can see our "Owned" digital licenses, plus a section showing all Game Pass titles, and a section showing all titles we own through Games with Gold? I just noticed yesterday that the Games with Gold section doesn't show ANY of the Xbox 360 titles that have hit GwG. At first I thought maybe it was related to the same marketplace issue that prevents MS Account Balances from being used as currency, but the Game Pass category in the licenses shows all titles, Xbox One and Backwards Compatible, so that doesn't seem likely. I also checked the filter at the top to make sure that ALL titles were being displayed, which they were, but it only shows Xbox One Games with Gold.

I also tested this with the new Games with Gold for mid-May, by claiming Warhammer (Xbox One) and Overlord 2 (Xbox 360.) Warhammer showed up in the list as ready to install, but Overlord 2 never showed up.

I figure I'm not the only one like this - often I will go back and reinstall an old game that I "own" either outright, or through GwG, and maybe I never got a chance to finish it, never played it, or just want to play it again. I don't keep them installed for space reasons, and sometimes I'll "claim" the Games with Gold but wait to install them until a later time. As it stands now, there is no way to see which Xbox 360 games I have available to me in Games with Gold, so I have no way to install them. I would need to check a list of past Games with Gold through a 3rd party site, then search them manually in the store to see the Install button. I'm not even sure if THAT works, though, since this new part of the system doesn't appear to be tracking Xbox 360 games at all.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Jaymo1978
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jaymo1978, May 18, 2020
  2. Jim-L Win User

All Games Backward Compatibility doesn´t work on Xbox One

Same issue. Xbox One games work fine and disc-based 360 titles (GoW 3) work fine as well. However any Game on Demand 360 titles don't work (0x803f8001) and aren't shown in my games and apps list.

I'm downloading XCOM on my 360 to see if it works.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello J_853,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. What game are you trying to launch? Does it show up in the "ready to install" section in "My games and apps"? Keep in mind that you would need

a current gold subscription
    to keep playing the Xbox one games with gold titles

Since you were able to install it, you should own the license for the game now. It should be there to redownload anytime you want in your ready to install section. If its an Xbox one title, you can view all of the games you own here :
    My Games

If this does not help, let us know some more details including the exact error message you are receiving.
  4. Quench a Thirst Win User

Previously owned 360 games for backwards compatibility to work?

You install purchased Xbox 360 games just as any other One title. They will be in the ready to Install section of My Games and Apps.

If it is not there, then your purchase hasn't gone through.
  5. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Xbox live gold free games

FireCell9379468,

You can't access the Xbox 360 Games with Gold from an Xbox One console. You will need to use a computer to "download" the games to your Xbox One. You would visit the GwG page and select the Xbox 360 game you wish to download. From there, select "Download
    to Xbox 360". It will add the title to your Ready to Install section of My Games and Apps.

A new feature is currently being tested by Preview members to allow for the viewing and purchase of BC titles through the Xbox One Store.

~Blitz
  6. LatvianZ Win User

Fallout 3 Backwards Backwards Compability

Yes, but the game isn't shown there. The only place where i can see that i own it is under Profile > My Games. And it shows in the upper section of Xbox One games, not with the lower section where all the 360 games are listed.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Titles Not Shown in "Games with Gold" licenses section of My Games and Apps. - Similar Threads - 360 Titles Shown

2. Unable to purchase Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles on Xbox.com in certain regions [infinite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles on Xbox.com in certain regions [infinite...: Hello. I am making this post just in case anyone in Microsoft wants to have a look at an issue that has been going on for months with no fix. There is no other place to report problems with...
  3. Monopoly Plus Xbox 360 will not load past title page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monopoly Plus Xbox 360 will not load past title page: When loading Monopoly Plus following selecting a language and the title sequence showing you are prompted to press A. Following this the loading screen with the houses appears and this crashes...
  4. Code 0x80070002 when launching XBox 360 titles on XBox one x - please help - actual titles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code 0x80070002 when launching XBox 360 titles on XBox one x - please help - actual titles...: Hello Dear Support Team, i experience the 0x8007002 failure code when launching XBox 360 compatible titels on my new XBox one x. I have bought two games (never owned a 360 XBox), in my case its...
  5. Suggerimento Titoli xbox 360 per xbox one [Translate] Xbox 360 Titles tip for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggerimento Titoli xbox 360 per xbox one [Translate] Xbox 360 Titles tip for xbox one: Salve, vorrei chiedervi se potete fare che il titolo: Need for speed: Most Wanted (xbox 360) possa essere utilizzabile su xbox one, con la funzionalit della retro compatibilit . grazie...
  6. minecraft xbox 360 edition loading issue title update corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox 360 edition loading issue title update corruption: I know this was brought up before about minecraft not loading when trying to play the game on your xbox 360. This could happen for several reasons or maybe the title update has become corrupted...
  7. Xbox 360 backwards compatibility with original Xbox titles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatibility with original Xbox titles: Does the Xbox 360 no longer support backwards compatibility with original Xbox titles purchased digitally on the Microsoft store? I purchased the elder scrolls 3 Morrowind, and Jade empire...
  8. No access to Xbox 360 titles (Xbox Live Gold)

in XBoX Accessibility
    No access to Xbox 360 titles (Xbox Live Gold): Hi guys, I have a problem since several months, but never got a reply by Xbox Support. I have Xbox Live Gold and can grab all Xbox One titles, but since a few months already it's impossible to...
  9. can 360 titles be added back to https://account.xbox.com/en-US/MyGames

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can 360 titles be added back to https://account.xbox.com/en-US/MyGames: i have searched google, but not found an fix. why is there no longer an option to show owned 360 games online. i have a number of old accounts and want to make a list of what game i have on what...
  10. Which Xbox/Xbox 360 Classic titles do you wish could be rebooted/remastered for Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which Xbox/Xbox 360 Classic titles do you wish could be rebooted/remastered for Xbox One?: The Xbox and Xbox 360 have a great back catalogue of games that haven't been touched for quite some time. What would you like to see reborn, remastered or just straight ported to the current...