Xbox 360 to One to 360.

Discus and support Xbox 360 to One to 360. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, I bought my One and have played CoD Ghosts on it since launch. However, my Sister has a Xbox 360. If I play or log in to her Xbox 360 will my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JMD2471, Mar 28, 2014.

1. JMD2471
    JMD2471 Guest

Xbox 360 to One to 360.

Okay, I bought my One and have played CoD Ghosts on it since launch. However, my Sister has a Xbox 360. If I play or log in to her Xbox 360 will my stats for the game go to the system with all my unlocked weapons and such? And if so, when I re-log back
    into my Xbox One will the things I did on the Xbox 360 transfer back over to my One.

:)

JMD2471, Mar 28, 2014
  2. 360 to xbox one

If you are referring to your characters on the 360, yes. All characters and equipment, anything related to the accoutn really will transfer between the two. All the information is stored on the servers so regardless of which you play you will be able to
    access the same characters and items. It is all tied to your gamertag. Hope that helps ^_^

Crim Shinigami, Mar 28, 2014
  3. GunMetalGazm
    GunMetalGazm Guest
    360 to xbox one

I preordered the new Destiny for Xbox One. Will my 360 account transfer over?

GunMetalGazm, Mar 28, 2014
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Prepare for Titan Fall

Nope, 360 with 360.Xbox one with Xbox one.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
  6. WildAttorney Win User

Can I Add Friends To Xbox One, But Not Xbox 360?

I think I sorted out the issue. support.xbox.com/.../view-xbox-one-friends-on-xbox-360

Xbox One friends don't automatically become Xbox 360 friends. The friendship only goes one way. Your Xbox 360 friends are your Xbox One friends but your Xbox One friends are not necessarily your Xbox 360 friends--you have to specifically add them on the
    Xbox 360. That is good to know. Now I just need to figure out a way to thin the heard on Xbox 360, so to speak.
  7. WPAK Win User

moving games

Hi there,

you can Not move any 360 games from a xbox 360 to a Xbox One S.

The only option that works if that the 360 games are backwards compatible and you own the 360 games digitally or on disc, that will allow you to Download the 360 games on your Xbox One console.

See this link for the FAQ regarding Backwards compatibility:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/compatibility-with-xbox-360-faq
  8. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Old Gold Accounts

Thema:

Xbox 360 to One to 360.

1. Xbox 360 to One to 360. - Similar Threads - 360 360

2. Xbox 360 payment problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 payment problem: error code 80182300 by payment for gold .. help please adf843a2-37fb-4a3b-ba05-df065661e86d
  3. My Xbox 360 games have disappeared .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 games have disappeared .: I recently logged back into my old account "" to play a game. I went to My Games and noticed that half of all my games were gone including the one I was trying to play. Please help, what...
  4. Xbox 360 E Display

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 E Display: So when i am trying to set the resolution to 720p like usual, it starts showing this wave of blue and red static dot line things, but when its 480p its normal just only half the screen shows, i am...
  5. Logging Xbox 360 profile into Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging Xbox 360 profile into Xbox One: Hello I am trying to log into a non-xboxlive profile from my 360 into my xbox one. Here are my current ideas: Adding an email to my profile so i can log into it on one Transferring my xbox...
  6. Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games: I bought a xbox 360 disc (black ops 1) and my xbox keeps saying (this game isnt playable here for a list of xbox 360 games playable on xbox one go to xbox.com/backcompat.)(0x8082000c)anyone out...
  7. I would like to open minecraft on my xbox one, I previously bought it for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to open minecraft on my xbox one, I previously bought it for xbox 360: I've tried looking in my purchase history on my xbox one but it doesn't go back far enough. I've also tried uploading to the cloud from my xbox 360 but it says I don't have permission despite...
  8. Why don't my games run this well? (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't my games run this well? (Xbox 360): Some games run really well, like Rage, FEAR 2, FEAR 3, Max Payne 2 or Call of Duty 4. However, some games run badly like Max Payne 1, FEAR 1 or The Orange Box. I understand that frame rates...
  9. Bying Xbox 360 game on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bying Xbox 360 game on Xbox One: I want to buy an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one but it keeps telling me that I don’t have any valid payment option registered even though it’s not true. I have. Please help me, I don’t know what...
  10. xbox 360 connected to xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 connected to xbox one: I have connected my Xbox 360 to my Xbox one but I cannot connect to Xbox live on my Xbox 360 ??? 9ba8b463-93c1-4d46-a000-5d17021c5cc0