Xbox 360 to xbox one compatibility

Discus and support Xbox 360 to xbox one compatibility in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have seen online that I can get Left4Dead and Left4Dead 2 backwards compatible. It says to buy on the Microsoft store but only comes up with the 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OptimisticCass, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 to xbox one compatibility

I have seen online that I can get Left4Dead and Left4Dead 2 backwards compatible. It says to buy on the Microsoft store but only comes up with the 360 version. Can anyone help???

:)

OptimisticCass, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

compatibilidad control xbox one con xbox 360

Hi,

No, and Xbox 360 controller is not compatible with an Xbox One, nor is an Xbox One controller compatible with an Xbox 360.

Hola,

No, y el controlador Xbox 360 no es compatible con una Xbox One, ni tampoco es compatible con una Xbox 360.
  3. Term Royal Win User

Will racing wheels be recognized from games in backwards compaitbility mode?

Can I use the accessories (racing wheel, wireless headset, etc.) from my Xbox 360 on my Xbox One?

Xbox 360 accessories are not compatible with Xbox One, and Xbox One accessories are not compatible with Xbox 360.

I found this here:
    support.xbox.com/.../compatibility-with-xbox-360-faq

This may or may not be outdated though, I'm not sure.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Destiny DLC help needed

The xbox 360 version is not compatible with the Xbox One.

The Xbox One has it's own version and that means the 360 DLC isn't compatible as well.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

tim burton's the nightmare before christmas oogie"s revenge not xBox game not support on the wxbox console

6. WPAK Win User

moving games

Hi there,

you can Not move any 360 games from a xbox 360 to a Xbox One S.

The only option that works if that the 360 games are backwards compatible and you own the 360 games digitally or on disc, that will allow you to Download the 360 games on your Xbox One console.

See this link for the FAQ regarding Backwards compatibility:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/compatibility-with-xbox-360-faq
Thema:

Xbox 360 to xbox one compatibility

1. Xbox 360 to xbox one compatibility - Similar Threads - 360 compatibility

2. Xbox One X recognizes no backwards compatible 360-disc / triggers no download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X recognizes no backwards compatible 360-disc / triggers no download: When I insert a backwards compatible 360 - disc game (Red Dead Redemption, Saints Row) in my Xbox One X no download or anything else is triggered. The disc drive did not even spin up from what I...
  3. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility: I want to get some old Xbox 360 games and was wondering if I get some used ones off of eBay is the disc games connected to a Microsoft account. Like if the person already downloaded the game on...
  4. Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only: I have xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I can't download backward compatible xbox 360 games which are released on xbox live gold. For e.g I cant download overload II which is backward...
  5. Some of Xbox 360 Games are compatible with xbox one, but not purchasable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some of Xbox 360 Games are compatible with xbox one, but not purchasable: I have xbox one console and my kids want to play Rayman Origins. This game is compatible with xbox one but I can't buy it because I don't hava a xbox 360 account. Is there any solution for this...
  6. Super Monkey Ball Deluxe Backwards Compatibility on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super Monkey Ball Deluxe Backwards Compatibility on Xbox 360: I am trying ti play my Super Monkey Ball Deluxe original xbox disc on my Xbox 360, however it says “The game could not start. Try downloading the game again.” I am using an official hard drive and...
  7. Compatible USB wifi adapter for Xbox 360

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Compatible USB wifi adapter for Xbox 360: Are there any usb network adapters that are compatible with Xbox 360 besides the microsoft one that dont cost too much? 2e2e1701-e22e-4ab7-8222-a1849b5ef268
  8. Unable to buy backwards compatible 360 games through Xbox One or browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy backwards compatible 360 games through Xbox One or browser: I bought an XBOX One X yesterday and one of the main reasons is, that i want to play Red Dead Redemption 1 in 4K. I live in germany and my XBOX is set to german language and location. I have my...
  9. Xbox One won’t Acknowledge backwards compatible Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One won’t Acknowledge backwards compatible Xbox 360 games: I have the first gen Xbox One console and I’ve downloaded and played both Red Dead Redemption and Skate 3 in the past (both games state on the box art that they are Xbox 360 and Xbox One...
  10. Are Xbox 360 compilation discs backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Xbox 360 compilation discs backwards compatible?: For a while, there was a series of of Xbox Live Arcade titles being put together in a disc and released without the need of Xbox Live at the time. They would install the digital games from the...