Xbox 360 to XboxOne Minecraft

Discus and support Xbox 360 to XboxOne Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! So my xbox360 is completely broken- i was wondering how do i find the offer for the $4.99 upgrade so i can play minecraft on my xbox one? I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BHamilton31, Mar 15, 2019.

1. BHamilton31
    BHamilton31 Guest

Hi! So my xbox360 is completely broken- i was wondering how do i find the offer for the $4.99 upgrade so i can play minecraft on my xbox one? I have the xbox 360 disc version of minecraft at the moment.

:)

BHamilton31, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Minecraft game code issue help!

Make sure she is trying to launch the correct version of minecraft. On xbox there are two versions

Minecraft Xboxone Edition and Minecraft.
  4. HypobaricStick Win User

Minecraft Xbox one friends wanted

Add me I'm 21+ I play minecraft most days in survival xboxone,360 and pc. All welcome
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Good day

The promotion for the upgrade has expired. You will need to purchase the game on the Xbox one.

The digital copy of the game is crossplay enabled with Windows 10, Xbox one, VR, mobile and Nintendo Switch.

If you have Gamepass Minecraft will be available from the 4th of April in the Gamepass library.

Gamepass is only available on Xbox one and have a select list of Windows 10 games.
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this upgrade offer was a limited time offer or not, but I do know the it would upgrade to the Minecraft: Xbox One edition which is not available on the store anymore. The newer version of the game which is considered a 'different' game and
    is just called Minecraft, is the only one available on the store and for that version this upgrade offer never been available.

So it might result in it being the best option to purchase that new version of the game that was called Minecraft.

Maybe others in here have a different suggestion or a way to upgrade
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 to XboxOne Minecraft - Similar Threads - 360 XboxOne Minecraft

2. I bought Castlevania:SOTN years ago on 360. XBoxOne says I do not own it and have to rebuy it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Castlevania:SOTN years ago on 360. XBoxOne says I do not own it and have to rebuy it.: As the subject says, I can play Symphony of the Night at any time on my xbox360 whether it is connected to internet or not as I bought it years ago, but when I try to find it on my XBoxOne it says...
  3. Xbox 360 games not working on XboxOne but are on the backwards capability listing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games not working on XboxOne but are on the backwards capability listing: Hello, We have purchased an Xbox One system. We also have several Xbox 360 games which are on the backwards capability listing but cannot play as I keep getting the same message- this game cannot...
  4. backwards compatibility - NO DOWNLOAD PROFILE XBOX 360 on XBOXONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwards compatibility - NO DOWNLOAD PROFILE XBOX 360 on XBOXONE: i my xboxone when i load a game bacwards compatibility (forza horizon, viva pinata ecc.) i see: getting information console xbox360.... But it don't charge. The game start and it's impossible to...
  5. new XboxOne Account -> xbox 360 game doesn't accept my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new XboxOne Account -> xbox 360 game doesn't accept my account: Hello, I recently started to use an Xbox one and wanted to start an xbox 360 game "Spelunky" . The game shows me a screen to log in but when I try to log in a another screen appears (a xbox 360...
  6. I NEED XBOX 360 GAMER FRIENDS, EVERYONE HAS GONE TO XBOXONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I NEED XBOX 360 GAMER FRIENDS, EVERYONE HAS GONE TO XBOXONE: PLEASE ADD ME OR INVITE ME, . THANKS 4aa3e011-b307-440e-983d-cf2128d43e77
  7. Does DLC from 360 (not season pass) transfer to xboxone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does DLC from 360 (not season pass) transfer to xboxone?: I had bought the "Extra Slots Pack" and "Wolf" on my 360 and now that i just got the xboxone, it says i have to re buy it all again? Is this an error or i have to pay again?...
  8. Can I use Xbox live acct on 360 plus xboxone at same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use Xbox live acct on 360 plus xboxone at same time?: HI, we live in UK and my son used to use Xbox live gold on 360, got Xbox one now. We have brought 360 to turkey now... Does anyone know if he can sign in and use the live acct on the 360 he then...
  9. Can't stay connected on 360 when my XboxOne is also connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stay connected on 360 when my XboxOne is also connected: Up until the service problems on 3/11, I was able to keep both my XboxOne and my 360 connected to live. Since then, my 360 can connect but disconnects (no error code) after about 3-5 minutes. I've...
  10. problems with 360 since xboxone

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with 360 since xboxone: im seriously struggleing with this as there is really no awnsers and it makes no sense. since i got my xbox one 2 days ago i am having major problems with xbox live on my 360, i have only one...