Xbox 360 trade-in for Xbox one - In INDIA

Discus and support Xbox 360 trade-in for Xbox one - In INDIA in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In US and Canada ,the trade in option was made available for Xbox360 users so they get an offer while buying Xbox one.But I could not find any such... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SolvedEntree783, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Xbox 360 trade-in for Xbox one - In INDIA

In US and Canada ,the trade in option was made available for Xbox360 users so they get an offer while buying Xbox one.But I could not find any such option in INDIA since here it is advertised to buy xbox from Amazon

It would be great if such trade in option is brought into INDIA as well

:)

SolvedEntree783, Apr 4, 2015
  2. when will Fifa 15 dvd for xbox 360 in India be in stock again

Hi,

Fifa 15 dvd for xbox 360 has been out of stock for a month now in India. Would anyone know when will Fifa 15 dvd for xbox 360 in India be in stock again.

Thanks in advance

FacetiousDeer6, Apr 4, 2015
  3. Vesh
    Vesh Guest
    Problem with Dance Central 2 (downloadable token)

Dear ngocphi

I have purchased xbox 360 online through infibeam.com in India.

Console is for India.

My region of account is India/West Bengal.

Please help.

Vesh, Apr 4, 2015
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

US based Xbox 360 S compatibility with other Xbox models available is India

1) can 250 GB hard disk of existing Xbox 360 S model (US based) compatible with other Xbox models available in India (Xbox 360 S, Xbox 360 E and Xbox one and so ....)?

Yes, they're all interchangeable with other xbox 360 models except the original white xbox 360, which uses a different hard drive on top. The xbox one's hard drive can not be switched.

2) can kinect sensor of existing Xbox 360 S model (US based) compatible with other Xbox models available in India (Xbox 360 S, Xbox 360 E and Xbox one and so ....)?

Yes, they are all compatibly with each other. Note that the kinect for xbox one will not work on xbox 360 as that's a Kinect 2.0 and the xbox 360 must use a kinect 1.0.

3) can remote (joystick) of existing Xbox 360 S model (US based) compatible with other Xbox models available in India (Xbox 360 S, Xbox 360 E and Xbox one and so ....)?

Yes, you can use all xbox 360 controllers on all other xbox 360s. But you can not use them on an xbox one, you'll need an xbox one controller.

-------------------

One thing that won't work is the power supply/power brick. The USA uses 110V/60hz while India uses 220v/50hz and if you plug in the wrong power supply it will literally destroy your USA console - like smoke and maybe fire.

Also, digital games bought in another region may not work anymore if you migrate your account to India

https://live.xbox.com/accountmigration
    Make sure you read all the warnings before you migrate your account.

Disc games from the USA will NOT work in an India console because they are region locked. a PAL console (India) can NOT play an NSTC (USA) game. It's the same as DVD region locks. Xbox one does not have this disc region lock but xbox 360 does.
  5. Vesh Win User

Problem with Dance Central 2 (downloadable token)

Dear ngocphi

I have purchased xbox 360 online through infibeam.com in India.

Console is for India.

My region of account is India/West Bengal.

Please help.
  6. ZoupGarou Win User

Do you prefer Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

I loved my 360, traded for an Xbox One. Hated the Xbox One so much I returned it. Long Live the 360!
  7. KiLL BoY SaNtY Win User

Xbox one Goldrush 2 free games download codes not yet received.

I live in India and my gamertag is also set for India since the time i joined xbox live 4 years back. I use indian currency indian marketplace and this offer was for Xbox live India. That's why that offer was saying log in with your new xbox one console
    after 1st October 2014 because xbox one launched in india on 23rd September, that's the day i bought it. I have logged in everyday and yes to the Indian xbox live on Xbox one also.
  8. Deepak J Nair Win User

xbox one purchase from USA use in India

Hi Vesuvian,

As Daft badger told, it is not advisable to use Step Down. since it might devoid warranty.

However there is another alternate method. If you go to service.myxbox.com(change your address to UK) you can actually order for a xbox one PSU for 30 pounds. and if you have some friends there tell them to ship it back to India.

Hi REmote Paper23

For Xbox 360, please contact India Support, probably you can get one in India only for a cost.

Hope this helps.

Regards

DJ
Thema:

Xbox 360 trade-in for Xbox one - In INDIA

1. Xbox 360 trade-in for Xbox one - In INDIA - Similar Threads - 360 trade INDIA

2. Trade in old x box 360 still working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trade in old x box 360 still working: I now have three extra x box 360 consols that I no longer use because of the upgraded games etc. I would like to get a new x box x or s but don't want to just throw the old ones away or sell one...
  3. Trade in Xbox 360

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trade in Xbox 360: Brought in my Xbox 360 to Microsoft store at MoA today to trade in. I use it almost everyday and it works fine but when the lady took it in the back and came back out she said it turned in but...
  4. Possible to trade in my new & unopened 360 game for credit for same game on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible to trade in my new & unopened 360 game for credit for same game on Xbox One?: i have an Xbox 360 game that was a gift. havnt gotten around to playing it yet, thus not even opening the packaging yet. dont know where it was purchased either. wondering if Microsoft or Xbox...
  5. I Need MUT Rookie Players for Coin or Trade XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need MUT Rookie Players for Coin or Trade XBOX 360: Looking for two rookie MUT players, 80 DT Mean Joe Green an 80 RB Eric Dickerson both Ledgendary player. If you can help me please respond 1e5aad3b-7aa9-41c4-bd4b-fd2ee7efc669
  6. Trade in Xbox 360 games for Xbox One versions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trade in Xbox 360 games for Xbox One versions: Does Xbox currently have a deal where users can trade in 360 games for the One version of the same games? For example: Battlefield 4 - 360 version trade in for Battlefield 4 - Xbox One version....
  7. What do you need to do to your 360 before you sell it / Trade it in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do you need to do to your 360 before you sell it / Trade it in?: So I have a good idea what to do but I just want to get all the steps straight. The 360 has been amazing for over a decade but it's time to retire it as there's not much ocassion to turn it on...
  8. Call of duty Black ops3 on 360 to trade for Xbox one version?? How to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Black ops3 on 360 to trade for Xbox one version?? How to?: A couple months ago I bought Call of duty bo3 for 360 at full price but only multiplayer online :-( I just bought a xbox one console and I was wondering if there is a way to trade my game? I...
  9. Xbox 360 to Xbox one trade in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 to Xbox one trade in?: Hi I was wondering with the closing of the Marketplace for the 360, will we be able to trade in our 360's for at least SOME credit for the Xbox one?...
  10. Red ring from my first 360 not fixed. Wanting to trade in for new one. Warranty from 2007.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red ring from my first 360 not fixed. Wanting to trade in for new one. Warranty from 2007.: I want to replace my first (bought a second one because the red ring was occurring) Xbox 360 and now I want to replace it. I don't know if its worth paying for repairs or buying a new Xbox One, or...