Xbox 360 troubles

Discus and support Xbox 360 troubles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I’ve had problems with my 360 for a while now and no one really seems to understand me. So I’ll try and be as specific as possible. I test my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoseGranados1, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 troubles

So I’ve had problems with my 360 for a while now and no one really seems to understand me. So I’ll try and be as specific as possible. I test my Xbox live connection and keep getting a service alert even though everything is up and running fine. I’ve done
    the whole clearing cache 5 times and restarting to refurbishing; then downloading my content all over again. When trying to join cod ghosts extinction it says server rejected our connection request or disc is unreadable or timed out. My internet is completely
    fine since I’ve been playing other games off my laptop and my Smart TV is running perfectly. I’m at my wits end! I even hooked up an entirely different console to end up with the same results. Please help me before I throw it off my balcony with full force
    to the pavement!!

Thanks

:)

JoseGranados1, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Honda Man 04 Win User
  3. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Xbox 360 freezing problem

4. Miss Diggz Win User

Xbox Preview Program

Hey there icezorg,

Just to clarify, are you looking to be invited to the Xbox 360 Preview Program or are you having trouble accessing the Xbox 360 Preview Program forums?

If by chance you're looking to be invited to the Xbox 360 Preview Program, that's something that we are unfortunately unable to provide here on the support forums.

If you're having trouble accessing the Xbox 360 Preview Program forums, post on back and let me know. Thanks in advance!
  5. Rascalrealtor Win User

Cant sign into my xbox 360

I am having trouble signing into my xbox 360 also. Went to a chat ambassador and they said that there is a glitch going on with sign in's on the xbox 360 and that they are working on a fix.
  6. ANYTH1NK Win User

Screen Tearing

I got it a lot on the xbox 360 Titanfall, but haven't had the trouble yet with xbone
Thema:

Xbox 360 troubles

1. Xbox 360 troubles - Similar Threads - 360 troubles

2. trouble with my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trouble with my 360: why can't i play any games on my 360, i have many games but the consol will not accept the disk. f744c8f4-0e4c-4185-a995-cf730c69680d
  3. Having trouble with my Xbox 360 not powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble with my Xbox 360 not powering on: I recently replaced my Xbox 360E power supply and when i plugged it in it was working perfectly fine. however a few minutes later the console shut off. the green light on the power supply is still...
  4. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  5. [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360: buenas tardes, tengo un problema en xbox 360, cuando intento jugar a call cod duty black op II, ha duelo por equipos, nunca empieza la partida, sale el jugador en modo observador y sale de la...
  6. Trouble with my xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with my xbox 360 account: Good evening I'm just asking my bro has a xbox one and never played xbox 360 l. I brought him black ops 2 to play online with him but because he's never owned a 360 how do i make an account or...
  7. Trouble with xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with xbox 360: I bought a Xbox 360 from a person. When I try factory reset it, it says required storage device has been removed. But I can't get rid of the previous owners profiles. I have deleted their...
  8. Trouble downloading BYUTV app to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble downloading BYUTV app to my Xbox 360: The BYUtv app is not in the Apps on my Xbox so I logged into my account on my laptop and got the app but it did not list my Xbox as an available device. How can I download this app to my Xbox?...
  9. having trouble buying a 360 game from my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having trouble buying a 360 game from my console: I'm having trouble with buying a 360 game on my Xbox one. I'm trying to buy the game through the "Microsoft Store" app directly from my console and each time i get the message "Your account is...
  10. Trouble getting my Xbox 360 to work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble getting my Xbox 360 to work.: My Xbox 360?has not worked for about 3-4 months because of logging problems. I have reset the account but it’s not accepting it. Troubleshooting also revealed internet connectivity problem which...