xbox 360 trying to go live

Discus and support xbox 360 trying to go live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; tryin to go live i was here but my new pc turnfd it self off d5af8300-8736-4168-8257-98f87fce8726 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LawrenceMiley, Jan 27, 2022.

1. xbox 360 trying to go live

tryin to go live i was here but my new pc turnfd it self off

:)

LawrenceMiley, Jan 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the error that you're getting whenever you're trying to connect to Xbox Live?
  3. DeadlyMetal869 Win User

how to add my xbox360 to my account

Hi! Can you kindly add a little more information to the question?

Are you trying to add an existing Xbox Live account to your Xbox 360?

If you are attempting to add an existing Xbox Live account to an Xbox 360, Create or go to the profile you would like the existing Xbox Live account to be accessible on, go to Xbox Live and download the existing account to the profile.
  4. TheCactusHugger Win User

Why do i keep disconnecting from xbox live?

But most of the time when i try going on xbox live, my 360 is usually the only device connected to it.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Trying to go LIVE on MW3...

If you upgraded your account on the website it can sometimes take time to update on the console. You can try deleting your profile and re-downloading it to speed up the process.
  6. JermaineSelvey Win User

Service Alert???

Hello this is Jermaine trying to go live on Xbox 360 can do the setup and lesson 4 the setup key for the previous step
Thema:

1. xbox 360 trying to go live - Similar Threads - 360 trying live

2. Xbox 360 80151909 error when I try connecting to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 80151909 error when I try connecting to Xbox Live: Whenever I try to connect to Xbox Live, I get this error: 80151909 I tried deleting my profile and redownloading it, but it doesn't allow me to and gives me the same error. I tried clearing...
  3. Hi, whenever I try and play a Xbox 360 game I get signed out of live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, whenever I try and play a Xbox 360 game I get signed out of live: Hello, Ive been a fan of many xbox 360 backwards compatible games. I used to be able to play backwards compatible games with ease but however now when I try and play a backwards compatible game, I...
  4. Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass: I have the ultimate xbox game pass and I downloaded MGS 2 & 3 which are from the xbox 360. When I get into the game Im at the menu and precceed to play but when I press on profile to so I can, it...
  5. When I try to use xbox 360 games on my xbox one it says my profile can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to use xbox 360 games on my xbox one it says my profile can't connect to xbox live: I tried to load an xbox 360 game on my xbox one using the game pass but when I go onto the game it disconnects me from xbox live and asks me to sign in. When I click my account it says that my...
  6. No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one: Hey there! I've been trying to get " Tekken tag tournament 2", since it's free on gold now. Thing is, after I select it and click see price, then I click continue, there are no payment options...
  7. Tried everything on articles to get update for Xbox Live on my 360 getting error: ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried everything on articles to get update for Xbox Live on my 360 getting error: ...: Hi there, I have an old console that sat in storage for a few years and I am now hard wired and tried wireless connections to update the software and have been unsuccessful. I have removed all...
  8. whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and crashes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and crashes.: whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and returns me to the home screen, has this happened to anyone, and if so, how can I fix it?...
  9. whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and crashes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and crashes.: whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and returns me to the home screen, has this happened to anyone, and if so, how can I fix it?...
  10. "Can't complete this process. Please try again" on XBOX 360 Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't complete this process. Please try again" on XBOX 360 Live Gold: Receive the message in post title whenever attempting to send a message. I tried two different friends with the same result. Also, none of my game invitations are received, nor do I receive them...