XBOX 360 - TV Episodes Missing

Discus and support XBOX 360 - TV Episodes Missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there. I purchased quite a bit of anime during the last "anime month" and I'm finding some (but not all) of the shows I purchased are missing some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConvexLight705, Mar 5, 2021.

1. XBOX 360 - TV Episodes Missing

Hi there. I purchased quite a bit of anime during the last "anime month" and I'm finding some (but not all) of the shows I purchased are missing some episodes in random order when I bring up the ability to watch it on my Xbox 360. None of the other shows I have purchased in the past do this and checking the purchases on my Windows 10 machine shows all the episodes.

Why is it doing this and how can I fix it?

Please don't give me answers that are just "Well, the Xbox 360 is pretty old by now..." or "Just use your Windows 10 computer." Clearly since I don't have a newer Xbox or already just using my Windows 10 computer to watch my purchase, responses suggesting those things are not useful. This machine still has the Movies and TV function and isn't broken enough to buy a whole new machine. If I can't fix it, that's fine, but I need to know that specifically first before being told to upgrade/buy some other machine instead of fix this issue directly.

Thank you.

:)

ConvexLight705, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Asyc-[xboxvenue] Win User

Missing purchased video content on xbox 360

I also have the same issue. I am missing episodes for various TV season pass purchases in the Microsoft Movies & TV app on my Xbox 360. I would welcome a notification of a solution.
  3. thequietman_ Win User

Season pass Chicago PD season 2 missing episodes

It goes from episode 7 to 19 all in between are missing except on the website where all 23 episodes are there. only on devices app are missing, xbox one, 360, xbox video app on surface.
  4. Juxtapose13 Win User

New Episode not Showing up in Microsoft Movies and TV App

Hello Miss Ghidorah,

I logged on to my Xbox 360 for the first time since Tuesday evening, and decided to fire up the Movies and TV App just to see, and the episode is now magically there.

So the issue resolved itself, it appears.

Thanks!
  5. COD WARRIOR 101 Win User

check 1st before buying

went to Microsoft movies and TV community support its envolves missing season episode only one south park season 5 episode 3 that going at them about same thing couple years ago season and xbox refunded me about 2 seasons of naruto missing approx 3 or 4
    which i was tick about this time only one episode i dnt want refund what paid for not shut out as not just happening to me as happening ppl buying seasons with missing episode xbox support nearly ruin my xbox its an app issue not xbox issues
  6. SuperBaconSauce Win User

Xbox 360 Games with Gold South Africa Broken

Same for me. On 360 we can get Episode 3, 4, 5 and 400 Days. Episode 1 and 2 are missing.

On Xbox One the full game is available. No problems.
Thema:

XBOX 360 - TV Episodes Missing

1. XBOX 360 - TV Episodes Missing - Similar Threads - 360 Episodes Missing

2. missing a ton of episodes but only on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing a ton of episodes but only on Xbox 360: Hi all, So i recently purchased Futurama the complete Series (182 episodes) through the Movies and TV app on Xbox One. I can access all episodes on my Xbox One and on my laptop running windows...
  3. Missing TV Show episodes from Microsoft Movies and TV (XBox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing TV Show episodes from Microsoft Movies and TV (XBox 360): I am missing a large number of episodes from all of my previously purchased tv shows on my XBox 360. I maintain access to them via PC as well as XBox One. I have already tried refreshing my...
  4. Life Is Strange Season Pass (Xbox 360) doesn't have episode 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life Is Strange Season Pass (Xbox 360) doesn't have episode 5: I bought the Life Is Strange Season Pass on Xbox 360, and it's supposed to come with episodes 2-5, but I can only find and download episodes 2-4. In game, it says "Coming Soon" even though it came...
  5. Minecraft Story Mode Season Two (360) Episode 3 not showing as Free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Story Mode Season Two (360) Episode 3 not showing as Free: Edit: Issue solved. Feel free to lock. Happily, the Minecraft Story Mode 360 episodes were just relisted so that season pass / disc owners can download them. Specifically, Season One, Episodes...
  6. Why is my Minecraft Story Mode (360) Season Pass not downloading the episodes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft Story Mode (360) Season Pass not downloading the episodes?: First, I am aware that this (and other Telltale Games) have been delisted. I have, however, owned the Season Pass for some time. I paid for this content, so I should be able to download it....
  7. 50 TV episodes now missing from Xbox 360 - all available on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    50 TV episodes now missing from Xbox 360 - all available on PC: Hi, I was able to see most of the episodes on Xbox except one Season 12 Episode 18, which aired 4/4/2019. This episode showed up on my PC. I tried this: 1. Went to 'Microsoft Movies & TV' my...
  8. Movies & TV App is Broken on 360 ... only provides 25 episodes in a series.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movies & TV App is Broken on 360 ... only provides 25 episodes in a series.: Hi, While there was an attempt to help, there was no solution that worked when I first posted the issue a couple of weeks ago. The thread has been locked today after another person experience the...
  9. Bought Complete Series of Several Shows but Episodes are Missing (XBox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Complete Series of Several Shows but Episodes are Missing (XBox 360): The Movies & TV app works great on my XBox One and Windows 10 PCs. However, I have many shows where I bought the complete series (all combined into a single season) and the Movies & TV app only...
  10. Minecraft Storymode, own 360 copy need episode 6 on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Storymode, own 360 copy need episode 6 on xbox one: We own Minecraft Storymode for xbox 360 but we sold the 360 and bought an xbox one. Now we want to continue storymode with episode 6 but we don't know how to get episode 6 for xbox one with our...