Xbox 360 unformatted disk

Discus and support Xbox 360 unformatted disk in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i need help after the new ubdate i see my storage and there is a icon of xbox 360 and it says unformatted and in that i have all my avatars my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr123268, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Mr123268
    Mr123268 Guest

Hello i need help after the new ubdate i see my storage and there is a icon of xbox 360 and it says unformatted and in that i have all my avatars my avatars are missing and were replaced with some from the HDD disk. I use my HDD on games and the main xbox
    360 disk on avatars and it appears that the new ubdate made my main disk unformatted so i can t play with my avatar which i have all my game safefiles on please help.

:)

Mr123268, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360

3. Miku Sakuya Win User

Typically a corrupt hard drive can be caused by turning off your system when things are saving or while updating that fan potentially be dangerous or for some reason if it was damaged
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mr,

Thanks for the update on your issue. If the disk is reading unformatted, then it will need to be formatted. The content on the HD is basically already gone. This is due to somehow the HD has become corrupt. SO in order to get it working correctly, you will
    need to format the drive again. If all the data is gone, we recommend to
    enable cloud saves

Hope this helps.

Brad
  5. Zero420override Win User

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mr,

Thanks for replying. Something has corrupted the HD totally for it to read unformatted. The only way to get the HD to read is to reformat. If the cloud saves were not enabled all save data is stored on the HD. So in this case all progress would
    be lost. Your games stay with your profile. This is the only bad thing about the Xbox 360. As cloud was not big when it came out. It could be more than the update that caused this.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 unformatted disk - Similar Threads - 360 unformatted disk

2. Xbox 360 flashdrive unformatted overnight!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 flashdrive unformatted overnight!: Mysteriously overnight my son's xbox 360 16GB flashdrive unformatted itself. It was working fine for years and now all the profiles and games are not accessible. Is there a way to fix this issue...
  3. Xbox 360 elite harddrive saying it's unformatted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 elite harddrive saying it's unformatted: My hard drive is saying unformatted and I had an update as well and the hard drive is no longer working can anyone help me!!! d81da95c-2413-452b-b68a-fe30d9e321c0
  4. Xbox 360 Internal Memory Unformatted and Corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Internal Memory Unformatted and Corrupted: My Xbox 360's Internal Memory has been corrupted, I don't know how it happened or why it did, but it's corrupted. and now Unfrormatted. I can't format it and reset it cause it gives me the error:...
  5. Xbox 360 Memory Unit has been unformatted ever since I've had the red ring of death, Help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Memory Unit has been unformatted ever since I've had the red ring of death, Help ...: Yes, I have tried to format it but the screen says it will delete all my data. Obviously, I don't want that, so can someone please help me and tell me how to format my memory unit without deleting...
  6. Xbox 360 Memory Unit suddenly shows up as unformatted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Memory Unit suddenly shows up as unformatted: Hello. I was always using a USB-Stick as a Memory Unit to save my savegames when going to a friend and playing together, but suddenly, after years of working normally, it shows up as unformatted....
  7. New updates and now XBox 360 250G hard drive reads unformatted

in XBoX on Consoles
    New updates and now XBox 360 250G hard drive reads unformatted: I booted up my machine and it had to do a system update. Took a while, seemed like a big one. Anyway, after the update and auto-restart, I booted up destiny and it needs to update. It does so,...
  8. Xbox 360 S Hard Drive says "Unformatted" Need Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S Hard Drive says "Unformatted" Need Help: Everytime I turn on my Xbox, it signs me out of my account and works perfectly fine. I go and check my system storage and my hard drive says its unformatted. I really do not want to reformat it...
  9. USB unformatted itself from Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB unformatted itself from Xbox 360: So today I wanted to download Gotham city impostors and it worked out fine. I have two usb flash drives with 4gb(3gb really) each. I have a 4gb slim model so I use flash drives I had found around...
  10. My xbox 360 harddrive mysteriously reads "unformatted"

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 harddrive mysteriously reads "unformatted": First everytime I turn on my xbox 360 it takes around 40 seconds to start up to dashboard. Then after it starts up it tell me I need to download an update after I select yes it says I dobt have...