XBOX 360 unusual flashing on controller

Discus and support XBOX 360 unusual flashing on controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure how to fix this, but one controller flashes continuously as if it is trying to pair, but it actually works normally. It just wont stop... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KidsSim, Dec 3, 2019.

1. KidsSim
    KidsSim Guest

Not sure how to fix this, but one controller flashes continuously as if it is trying to pair, but it actually works normally. It just wont stop flashing once it's synched. Any way to stop it? Its distracting and draining the controllers battery more quickly
    probably.

Thanks!

Mark

XBOX 360

:)

KidsSim, Dec 3, 2019
  2. tejo chase Win User

It sounds very much like a battery issue either they are low and require changing or your controller is draining them too quick. 1st thing to do is try a new set of batteries. If that works then all good if not then it probably means you'll need a new
    controller.
  3. Ask Twispike Win User

It's either :

1. Controller

2. Batteries

Have you tried removing the batteries and then turning your controller back on?

I've had the same problem before and that always helped.

Hope this helps in anyway.
  4. KidsSim Win User

Guess it's the controller. Works fine. I changed the batteries. No change. Still has the blinking LEDs.

Oh well! 😜😃

Thanks!
  5. sM4llziEy Win User

Green light wont turn on

Have you synced the controller to the Xbox 360 system? Turn on the Xbox 360 system and controller, on top of the controller there should be a small button, hold that button. On the White Xbox 360 or Black Xbox 360 elite, there should be a button too, press
    it and your controller should sync up with the Xbox, the controller will confirm this by flashing.

On the Xbox 360 slim, the button is located inside the USB bay.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

I want to buy original Xbox games with my Microsoft Store Balance

They do, but they are still considered Xbox 360 content, and Xbox 360 content purchasing has unusual rules.
Thema:

1. XBOX 360 unusual flashing on controller - Similar Threads - 360 unusual flashing

2. Xbox 360 games won’t download from gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games won’t download from gold: Ive tried downlaoding xbox 360 games from gold on xbox. ive recentlyAdded my credit card and whenever i go to download it says i cant continue this purchase from xbox.com and need to do it on my...
  3. Xbox 360 hard drive will not format

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 hard drive will not format: I recently bought a used 250 gb hard drive and am having problems with it. My console is the 360 s. The hard drive is an official Microsoft one. It came with games and profiles still on it and...
  4. xbox 360 and xbox one im haveing the sane problem but with both

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 and xbox one im haveing the sane problem but with both: My Xbox 360 and one both use to hook up to my phones hot spot but nether one will now can you help 62bd1ad0-ae26-4489-b5df-382054674c4a
  5. Unable to join multiplayer matches on Xbox 360 - Problem solved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to join multiplayer matches on Xbox 360 - Problem solved: I tried to use my Xbox 360 for old time's sake and I found that I was unable to join any multiplayer matches even though my connection was good, and my Nat was Open. It did say Service Alert the...
  6. Just Dance 2019 delisted/not available for Xbox One but still available for Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance 2019 delisted/not available for Xbox One but still available for Xbox 360?: I was taking a look at previous versions of Just Dance, and on Xbox One is only available the 2020 versionof the game, but on Xbox 360 is available from 2014 - 2019. Why all the games got delisted...
  7. XBOX ONE account on XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE account on XBOX 360: Scenario is something like this I made a new Xbox One account and tried to play an Xbox 360 game on this new account. The game loaded up as normal. However it only gave me the option to log into...
  8. Fight night champion terms & conditions Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight night champion terms & conditions Xbox 360: Hi , my friend just bought fight night champion on xbox360 and the games t+c won’t update. I have the same game but play it on Xbox one and it works fine. Ive had problems with the games t+c...
  9. unusual glitch on my xbox 360 or just overreacting

in XBoX on Consoles
    unusual glitch on my xbox 360 or just overreacting: I seem to have a bit of paranoia about my xbox 360 S, in other words its the way it turns itself on, you see i mostly turn on my console with the controller and the console would usually have a...
  10. XBox 360 is having and unusual amount of connection "problems"!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 is having and unusual amount of connection "problems"!: Every device in this house connects just fine to the net.. including the XB ONE, Yet the XB360, keeps regurgitating that 1997 message that its a problem on "our" end of the connection... Given...