XBOX 360 unusual flashing on controller

Discus and support XBOX 360 unusual flashing on controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure how to fix this, but one controller flashes continuously as if it is trying to pair, but it actually works normally. It just wont stop... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KidsSim, Dec 3, 2019.

1. KidsSim
    KidsSim Guest

Not sure how to fix this, but one controller flashes continuously as if it is trying to pair, but it actually works normally. It just wont stop flashing once it's synched. Any way to stop it? Its distracting and draining the controllers battery more quickly
    probably.

Thanks!

Mark

XBOX 360

:)

KidsSim, Dec 3, 2019
  2. tejo chase Win User

It sounds very much like a battery issue either they are low and require changing or your controller is draining them too quick. 1st thing to do is try a new set of batteries. If that works then all good if not then it probably means you'll need a new
    controller.
  3. Ask Twispike Win User

It's either :

1. Controller

2. Batteries

Have you tried removing the batteries and then turning your controller back on?

I've had the same problem before and that always helped.

Hope this helps in anyway.
  4. KidsSim Win User

Guess it's the controller. Works fine. I changed the batteries. No change. Still has the blinking LEDs.

Oh well! 😜😃

Thanks!
  5. sM4llziEy Win User

Green light wont turn on

Have you synced the controller to the Xbox 360 system? Turn on the Xbox 360 system and controller, on top of the controller there should be a small button, hold that button. On the White Xbox 360 or Black Xbox 360 elite, there should be a button too, press
    it and your controller should sync up with the Xbox, the controller will confirm this by flashing.

On the Xbox 360 slim, the button is located inside the USB bay.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

I want to buy original Xbox games with my Microsoft Store Balance

They do, but they are still considered Xbox 360 content, and Xbox 360 content purchasing has unusual rules.
Thema:

1. XBOX 360 unusual flashing on controller - Similar Threads - 360 unusual flashing

2. descargar web browser for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    descargar web browser for xbox 360: mi console tells me i need to update my web browser on xbox 360. im unable to use my internet explorer...i tried downloading the four available ones on console, brave,edge,firefox,chrome. it wont...
  3. xBox 360 custom controller RB Button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox 360 custom controller RB Button not working: Need Help!!! Can't get anyone live at customer service to help me get controller fixed. The RB button does not work any longer. I have had for under a year and extremely frustrated. How do I get...
  4. Xbox 360 / Xbox s interaction

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 / Xbox s interaction: I have an xbox 360 and my grandson, a few streets away, has an xbox s. Is there any way we can play games together using the two machines? 319e98c4-c6b1-45d4-9bfd-3c3c778959b5
  5. Need assistance - xbox 360 wireless RECEIVER - available driver not working anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Need assistance - xbox 360 wireless RECEIVER - available driver not working anymore: Hi! I bought a wireless xbox 360 Controller earlier this year to play on my PC, which runs Windows 10 Professional. I then figured out I needed to plug in a usb port a xbox 360 wireless receiver...
  6. xbox 360 wireless receiver driver not working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 wireless receiver driver not working: I am trying to get my wireless 360 game pads to work on my office pc. Like iv done before i plug in the adapter, it comes up as an unknown device, update driver, search my pc for the driver, click...
  7. Xbox 360 Slim Says It needs a Wireless Networking Adapter to Connect to WiFi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim Says It needs a Wireless Networking Adapter to Connect to WiFi.: So My Xbox 360 Slim Just Disconnected me from the WiFi and I tried to Reconnect but it said, something like To be able to connect to the wireless network I need the Adabtor...etc. Although Ik the...
  8. Xbox 360 Games Not Installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Games Not Installing: I recently bought Skate 3 on my Xbox 360 and I have tried to install it about 7 times throughout the day. However, every time it reaches 79% it restarts at 0%. I have tried clearing my cache and...
  9. unusual glitch on my xbox 360 or just overreacting

in XBoX on Consoles
    unusual glitch on my xbox 360 or just overreacting: I seem to have a bit of paranoia about my xbox 360 S, in other words its the way it turns itself on, you see i mostly turn on my console with the controller and the console would usually have a...
  10. XBox 360 is having and unusual amount of connection "problems"!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 is having and unusual amount of connection "problems"!: Every device in this house connects just fine to the net.. including the XB ONE, Yet the XB360, keeps regurgitating that 1997 message that its a problem on "our" end of the connection... Given...