XBox 360 - Update Issue

Discus and support XBox 360 - Update Issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; XBox 360 - Update Issue The first thing to do while the console is OFF is power cycle your network router and wait until it is fully functional BEFORE... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BruceSeiler, Sep 2, 2019.

1. BruceSeiler
    BruceSeiler Guest

XBox 360 - Update Issue

XBox 360 - Update Issue
    The first thing to do while the console is OFF is power cycle your network router and wait until it is fully functional BEFORE turning the console back ON.

You may have lost network connectivity.

:)

BruceSeiler, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Miss Portia Win User

Can't Download Update (with code)

OP - have you had a resolution to this issue? Per our Update Troubleshooting page, this is an issue with your network not allowing the console to download the update:

support.xbox.com/.../system-update-help
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

Error code 3143-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751

4. Willow99(2) Win User

Update

5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Problem z aktualizacją i połączeniem do live - [Translation - Live Update and connection Problem]

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. It appears the issue is with the Xbox 360 console. This error code typically appears on the Xbox 360 after a failed updated. The

Xbox 360 System Update Troubleshooting
    article contains steps on how to resolve the issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Miss Portia Win User

status code 351F-3524-1380-0500-C000-0032 what can i do?

That code means your console could not download the update. Can you try a direct connection from your console to the modem via ethernet cable?

From our guide on
    Troubleshooting System Update issues
    :

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-0032

The update could not be downloaded from Xbox LIVE. Try the following:

1. Try installing the update again.
    2. If you are having problems connecting or staying connected to Xbox LIVE, see troubleshooting Xbox LIVE connection issues.
    Note You can also update your console software by copying the update to a USB flash drive or CD.
Thema:

XBox 360 - Update Issue

1. XBox 360 - Update Issue - Similar Threads - 360 Update Issue

2. XBOX 360 Game-update Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Game-update Download Issue: Hello there epic xbox gamers I recently bought a used xbox 360, because i loved it as a kid and wanted to relive my childhood! The machine is white and has a hard drive slot at the top (i think...
  3. minecraft xbox 360 edition loading issue title update corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox 360 edition loading issue title update corruption: I know this was brought up before about minecraft not loading when trying to play the game on your xbox 360. This could happen for several reasons or maybe the title update has become corrupted...
  4. Problème suite mise à jour Xbox 360 [Edit - translation] - Issue continued Xbox 360 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème suite mise à jour Xbox 360 [Edit - translation] - Issue continued Xbox 360 update: Bonjour, Je viens de récupérer la console XBOX 360 d'un ami qui n'a pas fonctionné depuis un moment. La console m'a demandé de pouvoir me connecter xbox live. J'ai réussi l'exécuter sur une clé...
  5. Xbox 360 system update issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 system update issues: Hi, been trying to update my xbox 360 after it was reset back to factory defaults. I have followed all the instruction multiple time on this link Download Xbox Game Support Updates from Official...
  6. [Guide] Solving system update issues on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Guide] Solving system update issues on Xbox 360: When starting up your Xbox 360 for the first time after you bought it, or after a long time again, the console might need a system update. Sometimes these updates fail with a long error code....
  7. Xbox 360 Update Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Update Issue: I got an error message when I updated the software on Xbox 360 - ''Can't read the update from the storage device. Please reinsert it to continue the update". The system was frozen and stopped...
  8. Xbox 360 update issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update issues: I cant seem to download the update keep getting error code c000-0185 and I've tried everthing the support page said to do and it's still not working please help e26310ac-42b0-4eba-8caa-657e3d2bc220
  9. Update Issue on Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update Issue on Xbox 360 S: See the old thread below with all the trouble shooting done. I went through every suggestion one more time, after letting it sit for 3 months. It still fails to update with every possible option....
  10. Weird issue with my 360 it attempted to force me into taking the same Dec system update twice ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird issue with my 360 it attempted to force me into taking the same Dec system update twice ...: I was playing some Saints Row the Third tonight and when I exited the game I got a pop up on the console saying that a system update was available which I'd already taken a few days ago and when I...