Xbox 360 update required to sign into Xbox live but won’t update

Discus and support Xbox 360 update required to sign into Xbox live but won’t update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 says A system update it required to sign in to Xbox Live, but the update is currently unavailable. If the problem persists, visit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pierce BoysPierce, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 update required to sign into Xbox live but won’t update

My Xbox 360 says

A system update it required to sign in to Xbox Live, but the update is currently unavailable. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support.

I don’t know what I need to do

Please help if you can

:)

Pierce BoysPierce, Feb 13, 2022
  2. Bluedude29 Win User

Can't download update?!

It's a system update for the 360 on a slim console. The message has to do with the update not completing, and it says to sign into xbox live a system update is required.

I have a netgear router, and have hughes net modem. This computer is the one wired to the router/modem.
  3. MonswithM Win User

Can't finish XBOX live update! error code 3524-0000-0080-0300-8007-2741

I did update with an USB Flash Drive successfully but then it said ''A system update is required to sign in to Xbox Live, but the update is currently unavailable''
  4. NekoChan700 Win User

Update Failed: System update unavailable

The only error is the Update Failed: A system update is required to sign in to Xbox LIVE, but the update is currently unavailable. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support.
  5. spec24 Win User

Cant sighn in after up date

BS Mythos. I signed in this morning. Thing prompted me to update, when through it's download and install, then I got: Update failed. A system update is required to sign in to Xbox Live, but the update is currently unavailable.
  6. ChaosYin Win User

Update failed

i tried it and it still said "there is an update required to sign in to xbox live, but the update is unavailable

i didnt try downloading the update for the game itself though.
Thema:

Xbox 360 update required to sign into Xbox live but won’t update

1. Xbox 360 update required to sign into Xbox live but won’t update - Similar Threads - 360 update required

2. MOH 2010 for Xbox 360 not working after updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MOH 2010 for Xbox 360 not working after updates: I had gotten an original Xbox 360 when I bought a bunch of games for my other Xbox 360. I had gotten a wireless adapter with it. I had played MOH while I was trying to set up the wireless adapter....
  3. How do I fix Xbox 360 Live update error code 4497-0000-3080-0502-8007-0570?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix Xbox 360 Live update error code 4497-0000-3080-0502-8007-0570?: Ever since I turned on my Xbox 360 today, it's asked me to update, which is required to use Xbox Live. Every time I try to update, though, it goes for a little bit and stops, and then a box...
  4. New Update messed up Xbox 360 controllers when used with windows.

in XBoX on Windows
    New Update messed up Xbox 360 controllers when used with windows.: Hi, I have used multiple wireless Xbox 360 controllers on my computer for a long while now. They have been fantastic. Well recently as I was playing Elden Ring I kept getting tabbed out. I had no...
  5. I can't use my 360 Pad Wireless Dongle since the latest Update. Can someone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use my 360 Pad Wireless Dongle since the latest Update. Can someone help me?: Each time there is an update, the Xbox 360 Pad Wireless Receiver is not supported. I love my old pad, and the dongle is fairly new. I just want to be supported, or to be informed if my device is...
  6. Xbox 360 Wireless Driver update for Xfinity XFi Xb7 Modem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Driver update for Xfinity XFi Xb7 Modem: Will Microsoft still support its legacy users? I have had Xbox since the beginning and have recently obtained a new xbox 360. I quickly found out the Xbox 360 has trouble connecting to Xfinity's...
  7. XBOX 360 system update from Xbox live required

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 system update from Xbox live required: Help! We have booted up our ancient Xbox 360 after about 2 years in the cupboard and every game we try to play it is demanding we run a system update. However when we run it it comes up with...
  8. Xbox 360 requires an update to connect to XBox Live but the update is not available?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 requires an update to connect to XBox Live but the update is not available?: I have an Xbox 360 console. For the past few months, I get prompted to update my Xbox. I have manually updated, performed factory resets, and everything is up-to-date according to version...
  9. some xbox 360 features are missing update required loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    some xbox 360 features are missing update required loop: ok so pretty much when ever i turn on my xbox it says i have signed in but at that exact moment s message pops up. it says some xbox 360 features are missing update required. so i click the button...
  10. Cannot apply required update to connect to Xbox Live (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot apply required update to connect to Xbox Live (Xbox 360): At start up of my Xbox 360, I get a message that "Update Required" and that if I don't apply I may have problems connecting to Xbox Live. However, this update fails every time: - Status code...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to fix a system update is required to sign in to xbox live but an update is currently unavailable